Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236920 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1050686 Dec 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This reminds me of Sheriff Joe and his posse going to Hawaii to look for Obama's birth certificate. If they truly believed the BS why would they go there looking for it? I think they are still there.
<forehead slap>. So sad. Who want to write his humor's obituary?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1050687 Dec 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This reminds me of Sheriff Joe and his posse going to Hawaii to look for Obama's birth certificate. If they truly believed the BS why would they go there looking for it? I think they are still there.
Agreed. Anything else?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1050688 Dec 31, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Eman.
You have to forgive Homer, it's been a rough year for him. He went to bat for Obama and well...... we all know how that worked out.
you weren't here when he insisted healthcare.gov was a success. It was truly sad.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1050689 Dec 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"srticks". Sore Luis from all the hnmers you've been giving?
"ate you using rolling stone"

Glass Houses.

Stones.

Emaam the PowerpuffPrincess
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1050690 Dec 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George Soros is an immigrant riiiighhht? How many other billionaire investment moguls are?
Why don't you run some numbers and then GFY.
How many poor people did this help RealDave?

"Mr Soros, who operates one of the world's biggest private investment funds, is famous for having made $1bn by betting on the devaluation of the pound sterling in 1992.'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/229012.stm

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1050691 Dec 31, 2013
Wish I could stay especially since Peppy is making a rare but most welcomed appearance today. But gotta work....
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1050692 Dec 31, 2013
...er...RealTime...

Location hidden

#1050693 Dec 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he's the kid who's constantly socking the girl he has a crush on...sorry, but that's you.:-)
'socking the girl he has a crush on.' How gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........from a Powerpuff Princess.

Location hidden

#1050694 Dec 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Who would use Geraldo Rivera as a source? Sad indeed.
Not as sad as you, PowerpuffPrincess.

Seems FOX hired Geraldo, didn't they??

As a FOXBOT, you're going off the reservation??

""Rivera hosts the newsmagazine program Geraldo at Large and appears regularly on Fox News Channel. "

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1050695 Dec 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"ate you using rolling stone"
Glass Houses.
Stones.
Emaam the PowerpuffPrincess
the 'r' and 't' are right next to each other, unlike the 'i' and 'n'. You don't remember posting yesterday, do you?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1050696 Dec 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
Rush is a moron and his comments are inappropriate.- Peppy
Just being realistic Homer, moronic behavior is a bi-partisan phenomena. Pretty equally balanced actually.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1050697 Dec 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't put it past him to say something like that. You'd think global warming means it's warmer all the time - globally. Countries around the world are reporting record low temperatures for the past few years in a row.
Some are, others are reporting record highs__we've had several record highs right here in Central Florida just this month.

When did you become a climate denier babe??? Did I miss that day?

Speaking of record highs__the stock markets are closing today making 2013 the best year since 1995-1996 or 1997 depending on which news channel is tuned in to.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1050698 Dec 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'socking the girl he has a crush on.' How gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that..........from a Powerpuff Princess.
often imitated, never duplicated. Lmao!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1050699 Dec 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as sad as you, PowerpuffPrincess.
Seems FOX hired Geraldo, didn't they??
As a FOXBOT, you're going off the reservation??
""Rivera hosts the newsmagazine program Geraldo at Large and appears regularly on Fox News Channel. "
don't watch fox, next.

Location hidden

#1050700 Dec 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he's the kid who's constantly socking the girl he has a crush on...sorry, but that's you.:-)
I googled socking and learned a lot about Emaam's perversions.

""socking-

"The act of vigorously and/or animatedly masturbating with a sock snugly wrapped around one's penis."

The real PowerpuffPrincess comes out!!

HACHACHACHA

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1050701 Dec 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, that makes sense. Not that I'm flattered mind you. Don't go for the macho man types myself.
That explains your preference for right wing chicken little men.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1050702 Dec 31, 2013
Nope, nothing to see here...

Voter fraud does not exist...

"New York City’s Department of Investigation (DOI) has just shown how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost undetectable. Its undercover agents were able to obtain ballots for city elections a total of 61 times — 39 times using the names of dead people, 14 times using the names of incarcerated felons, and eight times using the names of non-residents. On only two occasions, or about 3 percent of the time, were the agents stopped by polling-place officials. In one of the two cases, an investigator was stopped only because the felon he was trying to vote in the name of was the son of the election official he was dealing with."
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/367278/r...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1050703 Dec 31, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being realistic Homer, moronic behavior is a bi-partisan phenomena. Pretty equally balanced actually.
no, no, no, no. If we don't walk in lockstep, they can't stereotype us. Get in line!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1050704 Dec 31, 2013
January 6th. D-day.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

#1050705 Dec 31, 2013
Progressives show how they are pro-business

'Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio vowed to act quickly to abolish horse-drawn carriages in the city.

"We are going to get rid of the horse carriages. Period,” de Blasio said in response to a question at his press conference announcing his schools chancellor pick Monday.

“It’s over,” he said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min superwilly 240,138
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min sassyjm 310,025
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr tom wingo 29,784
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr TerryE 5,773
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web