Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1705872 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050409 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be running his mouth too often
It was a joke-fool. He married his wife when she was 16.

Now let's talk about a group of classless pukes who thought it was great fun to make fun of a white family adopting a black baby.

Isn't that just so funny....of course it just has to be a "token" baby

Hehe.."One of these things are not like the other..."

Snicker, snicker

Any comments?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050410 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...it never happened. Like the IRS and many other scandals, all just figments of our "right wing nut" imaginations!
The terrorist attack was just a few angry teenagers and the deaths, well, as we were told by Oblamer, mere bumps in the road. Also, Benghazi was not an optimal situation according to our lame-assed leader, but after all, what difference at this point does it make?
They claimed they had a reporter on scene as it was happening.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050411 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
not difficult to be a racist troll
LOL
Put away you little race card. The Queen of the Race Baiters Melissa Harris-Perry just showed herself to be full on racist.

Your side needs to do some image repair.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1050412 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. Anyone who knows anything can pretty much guess when various people will be here or not. You have nothing to do with it.
Ah, let him think he does. Maybe someday he'll realize out how utterly ridiculous his cowardly woofing really is.

I loved watching him dig the hole for his pals who posted here Xmas day. Goes to show he doesn't think past the last word he typed.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050413 Dec 30, 2013
Here is the Twitchy capture of Marc Lamont idiotic trying to claim what the MPH panel did was okay

http://twitchy.com/2013/12/30/marc-lamont-hil...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050414 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, let him think he does. Maybe someday he'll realize out how utterly ridiculous his cowardly woofing really is.
I loved watching him dig the hole for his pals who posted here Xmas day. Goes to show he doesn't think past the last word he typed.
That is just for our amusement.

His pals are busy pretending he didn't mean them too.

Bozeman, MT

#1050415 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest, sounds a bit like the right wing on here all night
LOL
Unlike your president, I am being honest and I'm not the one obsessing over people posting here on Xmas day.

Did you know you're a "shut in" and a "lonely loser"? Of course you do. You jumped right in and joined in the of badgering Lois Lane. Pretty weird behavior considering you were here on Xmas, too.

Bozeman, MT

#1050416 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Reporter have a name?

Bozeman, MT

#1050417 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just for our amusement.
His pals are busy pretending he didn't mean them too.
Well, appears we've run 'em all off! What a bunch of whining, sissy losers!
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#1050418 Dec 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how this affect a Christian Scientist. Under the Affordable Care Act, there is a religious exemption from the health insurance requirement IF they have an established history of declining Social Security benefits and of making their own provisions for medical care for their dependent members. I know that covers the Amish and Mennonites. I don't know enough about Christian Scientists to venture a guess.
Why do you believe it is appropriate to force tax payers to pick up the tab for those who CHOOSE not to buy health insurance?
I don't believe tax payers pick up the tab, either case I take care of my responsibilities, your way will cause an influx of people using services.

Bozeman, MT

#1050419 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Here is the Twitchy capture of Marc Lamont idiotic trying to claim what the MPH panel did was okay
How pathetic. Who is this Lamont person, anyway?

The guy named Derrick nailed it when he tweeted - "this is the problem with liberal thinking...they get so emotional about ppl they don't like, that logic flies out the window"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050420 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Reporter have a name?
Nope, Kirkpatrick did not provide a name-just stated it in a tweet and then went silent.

Lots of questions like did the FBI know about this? Why did you wait 15 months to announce it? etc.

Don't know-he may have panic and tomorrow clarify. Meantime owner of NYT is disavowing having any knowledge about the NYT article until he read it in the paper.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1050421 Dec 30, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
not difficult to be a racist troll
LOL
You've got that right.

...especially with all the practice you've had...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050422 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
How pathetic. Who is this Lamont person, anyway?
The guy named Derrick nailed it when he tweeted - "this is the problem with liberal thinking...they get so emotional about ppl they don't like, that logic flies out the window"
A person who has a show on CNN trying to defend-badly- the actions of the MSNBC show.

The people involved are being pretty stiffed neck about it. Here is a response I got from the male involved because I forgot to remove his handle from my retweet and apparently this offended him...

"Can i say that I admire u are flying US flag and not Confed battle flag in ur photo "

The guy is supposedly a comedian.

PS I didn't think the puke deserved a response.

Bozeman, MT

#1050423 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Put away you little race card. The Queen of the Race Baiters Melissa Harris-Perry just showed herself to be full on racist.
This Harris-Perry twit recently suggested the term “Obamacare” and the N-word are interchangeable, claiming both were “conceived by a group of wealthy white men who needed to ... render [a black man] inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/08/msnbc-host-...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...

Lapeer, MI

#1050424 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NY Times is trying to clear the way for Hillary Hog Thighs run in '16.

She's just got too much baggage.

Rachel Madcow would have a better chance than Bubba Clinton's ruminant mammal.

Bozeman, MT

#1050425 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Kirkpatrick did not provide a name-just stated it in a tweet and then went silent.
Lots of questions like did the FBI know about this? Why did you wait 15 months to announce it? etc.
Don't know-he may have panic and tomorrow clarify. Meantime owner of NYT is disavowing having any knowledge about the NYT article until he read it in the paper.
LOL...you can't make this stuff up. They're so pathetic.

Lapeer, MI

#1050426 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC needs to have Martin Bashir sh it into Melissa Harris-Perry's mouth for this hateful bit of nationally broadcast black racism.

Only the Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder could compete with this.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1050427 Dec 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This Harris-Perry twit recently suggested the term “Obamacare” and the N-word are interchangeable, claiming both were “conceived by a group of wealthy white men who needed to ... render [a black man] inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/08/msnbc-host-...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...
Yep, that is Melissa or as I prefer to call her the Queen of Race Baiters. That woman makes Mr Tingles look like an amateur.

She was also the one who wore tampon earrings during one of her shows.

Also she is one of lily's favorites

Lapeer, MI

#1050428 Dec 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Black Racism is out of the closet - completely.

It's OK to be a white, honky-hating black racist now because the Magic Negro has legitimized it and Oprah approves of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 min Brew In 35,546
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min June VanDerMark 330,420
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr hojo 12,226
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,803
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec '17 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web