Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643171 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1047158 Dec 23, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>a taste of "ur own medicine" would be a fat come shot in ur face from ur ghey lover, ghey ghost.
You senile old fossil you haven't seen your midget penis in 20 years. Besides women give you the willies...REMEMBER.LMAO at your stupid. Gotta go now, enjoy your misery, be back tomorrow.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1047159 Dec 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving Galt's point that the high earners pay most of the taxes.....
now, get off our backs....
Clueless one.....

As of 2010, the top 1% of households owned 35.4% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19%(the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 53.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 89% YET they are only paying 71.8% of the tax burden. THEY ARE NOT PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE!

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/we...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1047160 Dec 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Over there, they might wait 8 hours to see a physician nut, over here, we might wait 8 years to see the Undertaker.
The Funeral Industry will see a boon under the Magic Negro's Obamacare.
Great new job opportunities for college graduates still living with their parents. A funeral parlor on every corner.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1047161 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to idiots like you, first of all Elton John is proud of his sexuality unlike you, and it doesn't bother me in the least, so you see as usual you and idiots like you are so desperate to have someone stoop to your level you will say and do anything. I love your stupid. Actually you baggers can't even talk with out being a hypocrite. You are even too stupid to know that fact.
Gee, two replies to one post.

I'd be flattered if it wasn't so obvious what you're trying to do.

You realized you were mocking gays in one post, then tried to backpedal in the next, explaining how you respect them. Sorry, but that is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Stick with badmouthing the mothers of the posters you disagree with. It's easier and more your childish speed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1047162 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more and more like you are writting an auto-biography. Fanatasy world for you, huh numbnuts.
Sorry.

I turned you on.

Now go clean yourself up.
LCNLin

United States

#1047163 Dec 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians will educate you if you listen to them on the videos or read the articles they wrote which I posted earlier.
Your list of sources seems a bit biased

LOL

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1047164 Dec 23, 2013
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> Correction: Carol predicted Obama would win "Lie of the Year", and she was correct! LOL
I just said the nation had been hijacked back in November 2008. But if it were up to me, Obama would have won the "liar of the year" award the past six consecutive years in a row.
LCNLin

United States

#1047165 Dec 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost never advanced beyond fifth grade. He's nostalgic that way.
He reminisces about Disney Lunchboxes, playground swings, pulling hair and playing doctor under the bandstand seating with other boys.
Read Carols posts and you might not come across as such an idiot

Bozeman, MT

#1047166 Dec 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is completely workable and will keep costs from escalating has they have over the past 20 years or so. Just wait and see.
What's next after health insurance, hmm?

What industry will the government ambush and take over?

Best bet would be the food industry, especially when you consider the government will begin eliminating all foods they deem unhealthy.
LCNLin

United States

#1047167 Dec 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next after health insurance, hmm?
What industry will the government ambush and take over?
Best bet would be the food industry, especially when you consider the government will begin eliminating all foods they deem unhealthy.
Dow at 16,294.61does not indicate anti business?

Bozeman, MT

#1047168 Dec 23, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Carols posts and you might not come across as such an idiot
Thanks to liar of the year Obama, it's now crystal clear we cannot trust the government to tell the truth.

Therefore logic dictates any poster's opinion is as much the truth as an opinion from anyone else.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1047169 Dec 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said the nation had been hijacked back in November 2008. But if it were up to me, Obama would have won the "liar of the year" award the past six consecutive years in a row.
That's why I credited you with the prediction. Anyone reading your posts would know you have been crediting Obama with consistent lies throughout his presidency. The reason he is so good at it is because he has been practicing it for so many years prior to becoming president. Only the woefully ignorant or perpetually intoxicated would not recognize it.

Lapeer, MI

#1047171 Dec 23, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>that bitch gives me the willies, like no other...
Did you notice how she mocked the reporter's questions?

She had a smirk on her moustached lips throughout the questioning.

The Magic Negro probably allows her her own personal fleet of drones, too.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1047172 Dec 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No one is going to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Isn't going to happen.
Would you care to put a few shekels on that statement?

Lapeer, MI

#1047173 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to idiots like you, first of all Elton John is proud of his sexuality unlike you, and it doesn't bother me in the least, so you see as usual you and idiots like you are so desperate to have someone stoop to your level you will say and do anything. I love your stupid. Actually you baggers can't even talk with out being a hypocrite. You are even too stupid to know that fact.
We could also say that a lovesick Moose is proud of its sexuality, too.

Grey Ghost, standing there red-faced and naked with fists full of dog hair is also proud of his sexuality.

Pride goes before a fall.

Those dog diseases can be nasty they say.

Bozeman, MT

#1047174 Dec 23, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dow at 16,294.61does not indicate anti business?
The Dow is meaningless to the average middle class family. Obama's fascist regime is destroying small businesses while the Fed keeps printing more money.

Lapeer, MI

#1047176 Dec 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Describes Obama to a tee, though I doubt Cruz was heavily into drugs like Barry. Must be something in that East Coast water.
No joke,....when USAsince wrote that post, I instantly saw the Magic Negro Affirmative Action moocher at Harvard. It was only when I noticed who wrote it that it became clear to me that I was reading more Left-Wing propaganda.

Lapeer, MI

#1047178 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts, huh crybaby.
You should know it very well.

But, unlike your superiors here, you enjoy getting beat up.

Lapeer, MI

#1047179 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You senile old fossil you haven't seen your midget penis in 20 years. Besides women give you the willies...REMEMBER.LMAO at your stupid. Gotta go now, enjoy your misery, be back tomorrow.
Leave you teeth at home.

You'll lose customers tonight otherwise.

Lapeer, MI

#1047180 Dec 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, two replies to one post.
I'd be flattered if it wasn't so obvious what you're trying to do.
You realized you were mocking gays in one post, then tried to backpedal in the next, explaining how you respect them. Sorry, but that is the epitome of hypocrisy.
Stick with badmouthing the mothers of the posters you disagree with. It's easier and more your childish speed.
Ghost is sexually confused.

A good Black & Decker Jig-Saw is his good companion on a cold and lonely night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min True Y 320,250
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 34,839
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Poor performance 11,802
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web