Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548857 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1046967 Dec 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullsht.
Well, it certainly isn't. It's a fact. Health care differs in Canada by province. Sorry if you're out of the loop but it's not my problem.

Young healthy Canadians think universal health care system is great. It's the ones who get sick who tell a different story.

It's the "until you get sick" part that's the problem.

Canada's population is around 35 million. Ours is over 300 million.

You're good at doing math, right?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1046968 Dec 23, 2013
Keepura Doctor wrote:
<quoted text> Runner up for "Lie of the Year"...LOL
oh yes,, Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award... beats out Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann....

It's the culture....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1046969 Dec 23, 2013
ABC's Matthew Dowd: Obama Can't Recover From 2013

WHO CARES ABOUT OBAMA, HOW ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Dumb MSM still think everything is about Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1046970 Dec 23, 2013
Cute

An app that gives you events centered around the 12 days of Christmas
https://twitter.com/windowsphone/status/41154...

Orlando, FL

#1046971 Dec 23, 2013
Reuel S. Amdur, a freelance writer in Ottawa, wrote this in an article:

"When it comes to hearing problems, I have a personal story to tell. I live in Quebec and put my name on a hospital waiting list for a hearing test. Then I received a form letter telling me that I could continue on the waiting list for the testing, a wait of several months, or I could contact one of a list of private hearing clinics and pay $50 or $100 to get the testing right away. Ever hear of two-tier health care?"

http://www.thecanadiancharger.com/page.php...

Yes, we have heard of a two-tier health care system. Under Obamacare.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1046972 Dec 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it certainly isn't. It's a fact. Health care differs in Canada by province. Sorry if you're out of the loop but it's not my problem.
Young healthy Canadians think universal health care system is great. It's the ones who get sick who tell a different story.
It's the "until you get sick" part that's the problem.
Canada's population is around 35 million. Ours is over 300 million.
You're good at doing math, right?
Confirm that bullsht with a valid link then!

And BTW, ObamaCare is exactly nothing like Canada's or Britain's system so what's your point? www.thestar.com

Do you think Canada is some secret place that you can lie about?

Orlando, FL

#1046973 Dec 23, 2013
Winnipeg Free Press
November 26, 2013

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/anal...

Canada's costly health care wait times...

"Some Canadians can wait (and wait...) with minimal consequence. Not so for others. Long delays can lead to a further deterioration in the untreated condition, meaning a more complex and difficult treatment at the end of the wait and possibly a poorer outcome. For some, long waits may condemn them to life-long disability or even death."

(It's the "not so for others" part that's the problem.)

Orlando, FL

#1046974 Dec 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Confirm that bullsht with a valid link then!
And BTW, ObamaCare is exactly nothing like Canada's or Britain's system so what's your point? www.thestar.com
Do you think Canada is some secret place that you can lie about?
I provided you with at least four or five links, both videos and articles. You have to click on them.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1046975 Dec 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
ABC's Matthew Dowd: Obama Can't Recover From 2013
WHO CARES ABOUT OBAMA, HOW ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?
Dumb MSM still think everything is about Obama.
Obama doesn't need to recover. To do what? He's retired in three years.
Its moron teabaggers that need to recover from one stupid stunt after another. Fortunately their cult will be shitcanned even before Obama is retired.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1046976 Dec 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON -- One of the most partisan Republicans in the Senate, Oklahoma's Jim Inhofe, said Sunday that his "attitude" toward Senate Democrats has changed as a result of the outpouring of sympathy he received from colleagues after the death of his son. Perry Inhofe, 52, was killed in a plane crash in November.
"I probably shouldn't say this, but I seem to have gotten more -- well at least as many, maybe more -- communications from some of my Democrat friends," Inhofe told host David Gregory on NBC's "Meet the Press." "And I'm a pretty partisan Republican."
In the wake of his personal tragedy, Inhofe said, "all of a sudden the old barriers that were there -- the old differences, those things that keep us apart -- just disappear. It's not just a recognition that I know how much more important this is, but they do, too. And they look out. And they realize that you've lost someone. And that brings us closer together."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/22/jim-...
Nice!
"The President’s failure to build friendships with lawmakers has damaged his chances of finding bipartisan support for legislation, a senator from his own party said Sunday.

“It’s just hard to say no to a friend,” Sen. Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia, said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”"

no one wants to be friends with a dick.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1046977 Dec 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes,, Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award... beats out Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann....
It's the culture....
No one ever accused Michelle Bachman of lying. She believes all the stupid stuff she says. And so do the moron teabaggers that worship her dumb ass.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1046978 Dec 23, 2013
I'll bet that the duck dynasty hillbilly is in the closet
that hillbilly is happier, richer, more famous than you will ever be. I'm glad that bugs you do much.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1046979 Dec 23, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't need to recover. To do what? He's retired in three years.
Its moron teabaggers that need to recover from one stupid stunt after another. Fortunately their cult will be shitcanned even before Obama is retired.
Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014 you ignorant dumbasss... in 3 more year you idiot, Obama bin Lyin will lose democRATS the POTUS in 2016 you moron..

It's the culture

Orlando, FL

#1046980 Dec 23, 2013
Time
by Dan Hirschhorn, Continuous News Editor of Time
December 22, 2013

"With time running short for millions of uninsured Americans, many are picking the cheapest options available, the Associated Press reports, raising fears that the newly insured will face sticker shock when they seek medical care and find themselves forced to pick up much of the cost because of bare-bones coverage."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/12/22/key-obam...

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Hate to think about all those people signing up on a website where security and privacy issues are virtually nonexistent.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1046981 Dec 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Winnipeg Free Press
November 26, 2013
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/anal...
Canada's costly health care wait times...
"Some Canadians can wait (and wait...) with minimal consequence. Not so for others. Long delays can lead to a further deterioration in the untreated condition, meaning a more complex and difficult treatment at the end of the wait and possibly a poorer outcome. For some, long waits may condemn them to life-long disability or even death."
(It's the "not so for others" part that's the problem.)
More opinion page bullsht..
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1046982 Dec 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided you with at least four or five links, both videos and articles. You have to click on them.
They were bogus doll just like you are. And you're fooling no one at all__not even the nutjob rightwing slobs on here who are also laughing at your stupid azz.

WTH is thecanadiancharger.com ??? LMAO
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1046983 Dec 23, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever accused Michelle Bachman of lying. She believes all the stupid stuff she says. And so do the moron teabaggers that worship her dumb ass.
If not for Obama, the Tea Party would not have been a great success!!.

Aren't you retard registered as a sex offender?

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1046984 Dec 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The President’s failure to build friendships with lawmakers has damaged his chances of finding bipartisan support for legislation, a senator from his own party said Sunday.
“It’s just hard to say no to a friend,” Sen. Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia, said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”"
no one wants to be friends with a dick.
From all inside and outside accounts, Obama is pretty much a loner up there on Capital Hill.

In Bob Woodward's book, "Obama's Wars", he writes:

"Verbatim quotes from secret debates and White House strategy sessions—and firsthand accounts of the thoughts and concerns of the president, his war council and his generals—reveal a government in conflict, often consumed with nasty infighting and fundamental disputes."

http://www.amazon.com/Obamas-Wars-Bob-Woodwar...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1046985 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Rush called her a feminazi lesbo slut
When you make things up it only shows how mentally stunted you show yourself to be... Grow up
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1046986 Dec 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More opinion page bullsht..
Typical response we have come to expect from an empty headed Deltona redneck dumbass...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Sam 314,710
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr What phartze 33,188
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web