Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1524001 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Aurora, OH

#1046890 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you idiots on the right actually thought that was true you wouldn't be so fanatically obsessed with the AHC.. Common sense dumbo...Oops I do think I have diagnosed your problem.
Merry Christmas WORM.

(said in between GAGGING and PUKING.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1046891 Dec 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are a combination of non citizen residents, those whop choose not to have insurance & pay the fine, those who should qualify for the medicaid extension but their state laws prohibit it, etc.
Ray, you never gave a sh*t abut the uninsured to begin with so why do you care now?
those with Medicaid remain uninsured and potentially liable for their medical bills....if they ever get off welfare....
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1046892 Dec 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the massive failure of ObamaKKKare has killed any possibility of a single-payer system...
America wants the government out of medical care...
Christmas has to be a very sad time of the year for shut ins such as your self, hey lighten up and adjust that bag attached to your leg.AHC is here to stay and so is your hysteria.
TSM

United States

#1046893 Dec 23, 2013
Obama’s new slogan for the New Year ‘Don’t Get Sick ‘
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046894 Dec 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen tweets Robertson! "Mallard Brain" !! Love it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/22/char...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046895 Dec 23, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas WORM.
(said in between GAGGING and PUKING.)
Have another hit of meth Flo, it'll take the edge off and reduce the nausea

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1046896 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas has to be a very sad time of the year for shut ins such as your self, hey lighten up and adjust that bag attached to your leg.AHC is here to stay and so is your hysteria.
Making fun of the plight of shut ins during the Holiday season...how typically liberal.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046897 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, these goons will remain on here 24/7 throughout the holidays saying the same shyt they have been saying for 5 years! Pathetic, miserable bums
How's the weather there Grey?
Warm and breezy here, grateful to be living in sunny Florida!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1046898 Dec 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The gays wan't to take on the bible toting Phil Robertsons in this country they better bring the band , bunch of peter puffers , ol'e Phil has quite the backing and he's not backing down and tens of thousands have joined him and are speaking out through their voices and their wallets daily , fact is he is way more popular than your obama by far .
Classic quotes from the killer of James River. Keep 'em coming dumbass

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1046899 Dec 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Charlie Sheen tweets Robertson! "Mallard Brain" !! Love it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/22/char...
Wow! Sheen actually has enough of a brain left to form a tweet with?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1046900 Dec 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a more recent example of Jew Hate by blacks led by Al Sharpton. Crown Heights 1991
A seven year old child was killed in a car accident by a Jewish driver. Enter Al shouting at the black community " “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”
Days later a Jewish student was killed by a black mob.
Sharpton stated at the black child's funeral just two days after the death of the Jewish student
“All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no coffee klatch, no skinnin' and grinnin'."
Blood on Al's hands and he continues to stir the pot of animosity.
In the end, I'm sure that God will take care of his azz.

But, geez, I'd love to give Him a hand.

And now, the Magic Negro releases a bunch of Crack Bruthas and the day he did, I wondered "What will be the nation's response if these Dudes go out and commit some heinous crime in retaliation for their original incarceration?".

Our country is being treated like a fool by these Poverty Pimps.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1046901 Dec 23, 2013
Duck Dynasty and Christian communication

....While I support Mr. Robertson’s right to say what he said, and I abhor the kind of politically correct blackballing we are currently witnessing, I do have some reservations.

Phil Robertson’s particular grouping of the sins he listed along with homosexuality in the GQ article was drawn from St. Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians, chapter six. That is clear and unambiguous. But there is another scripture he needs to reacquaint himself with before he gets drawn into a similar public discussion again.

That one is found in St. Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, chapter five, verses eleven and twelve:“Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.”

In other words, there is no need to go into graphic detail. And I suspect that if Mr. Robertson had avoided a few of his more “colorful” characterizations, he could have made his larger point without some of the subsequent outrage.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/20/duck-dynast...

did he have to say anus to make his point?

Lapeer, MI

#1046902 Dec 23, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can explain to the rest of us ignorant financial experts how an existing medicare was ever going to get funding to cover an aging population. It was known for 20 yrs or more yet no government had the BALLS to do anything about it. The only way Medicare can work is to have the whole population involved with its funding and use. Ask a Canadian, a Frenchman, or and Englishman on how their medical systems fail & bring the country down. Obama will go down in history decades from now to be revered like JFK. I know to you guys this is like swallowing dirt but it's a fact! It's your bigotry that is giving him this fame and those brain dead tea party lead congress. That's why he will have a place in history for everything you don't want him to be famous for.
Forget about us swallowing dirt.

You've already swallowed the hook, line and sinker.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1046903 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Have another hit of meth Flo, it'll take the edge off and reduce the nausea
lily copes with her hangover
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1046904 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, these goons will remain on here 24/7 throughout the holidays saying the same shyt they have been saying for 5 years! Pathetic, miserable bums
How's the weather there Grey?
Warm and breezy here, grateful to be living in sunny Florida!
It's your vodka.

Lapeer, MI

#1046905 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No where as big a lie as you just told..Or perhaps as most baggers you are just plain stupid?
More swamp gas rises from the VA Lowlands Trailer Park.....

Lapeer, MI

#1046906 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of these idiots on the right know that, why else would they fight and be so obsessed over something that they thought was so bad for America?Common sense tells me that if they really thought it was a bad thing they would simply be quiet and watch Obama and the Dems go under.The Republicants in Congress are just like the sheep on here,
"...simply be quiet and watch Obama and the Dems go under"??????

We are not just passive, coy sheep in fishnet stockings like you are.

Keep sex in bed and not in the barnyard, idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1046907 Dec 23, 2013
A state lawmaker redefined what it is to be a poor sport Sunday after he called Arizona a "racist wasteland" for defeating his home football team.

Washington state Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon (D) tweeted the comment Sunday night after the Seattle Seahawks lost to the Arizona Cardinals.

"Losing a football game sucks," Fitzgibbon wrote in the now-deleted tweet, according to the Associated Press. "Losing to a desert racist wasteland sucks a lot."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/wash-st...

ok nutjobs, start attacking free speech.

and it's not like he got it wrong or something.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1046908 Dec 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those with Medicaid remain uninsured and potentially liable for their medical bills....if they ever get off welfare....
Dumbass Galt trying to pay word games but when they count the number of people without health insurance they don't count those on Medicaid.

If you accept welfare money & your situation changes where you no longer qualify, you may have to pay it back. The same with most government programs.

Get a Grip.

Lapeer, MI

#1046909 Dec 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old Fox retards, I wonder if they remember the Dixie Chicks? They persecuted the crap out of them, even telling people not to buy their record or attend their shows. Now all of the hypocrites that did that are now so concerned about their right to speak. What the idiot Robertson said was far worse and filled with the right wing hatred, bigotry and racism...But as usual they make up their own version thus showing their sheep like mentality while avoiding at all cost the facts, common sense and reality. Good little baggers. What a pathetic lot.
Now that the outside temps have plummeted, wet yourself and then go wrap your legs around a metal flagpole, Circus Boy.

Arguing anything from a point of intellect is an impossibility for you.

A bleating sheep like you might be a turn-on for the farmer but the rest of us find you irritating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min John-K 313,996
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr MidPhartz 32,924
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web