Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
961,241 - 961,260 of 1,082,004 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
I know on twitter Progressives were totally upset when the chronic homophobe Baldwin was fired from CNN
lol! Keep telling yourself that son.

I'm sure you need the convincing!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure this meant something to you, but don't bother I don't care to know,
lol! This is normal for you son... on nearly anything you disagree with personally!!!
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Miley Cyrus twerking with a little person in a costume - OKKKKKK...

Silent Night - NOT OK????

'Some Parents Upset After L.I. School Removes Religious References From ‘Silent Night'

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/19/some-p...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
low interest rates are hurting the economy by discouraging investment...
the only way Obama will get unemployment below 6% is by discouraging people from looking for work by putting them on welfare...
????????? So in your bizarro world, the higher the interest rates, the better the investments and the better the economy?!?!?!?!

Dang son! You must love Greece!
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Hairy, large bipedal land animal, and ObammieeKKKKare...

% or people who believe;
Obammmikkkare improves coverage - 8 percent
In Bigfoot - 14 percent

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/4137...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince never thinks anything through.
lol! AGAIN! You're looking in the mirror when you post!

I love this comedy channel!
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Radio host Rush Limbaugh on Thursday similarly claimed Robertson was suspended because of his religious beliefs.
"Now, excuse me for just a second here, but who is being discriminated against here except Phil Robertson? Who just lost a job because of religious beliefs?" he asked. "Nothing happened to any gay people or homosexual people. Nothing happened to them."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/conserv...
different day....
RUSH: It's about a family that have become multimillionaires in the duck-calling business. These guys make the -- quack, quack -- things that hunters use to call ducks. They're the Stradivarius of duck calls, and they have made multiple millions, and there's a reality TV show about these people, and it's called Duck Dynasty. I was reading about it. I haven't seen an episode yet. Well, I take it back. I did watch 10 minutes of an episode this morning 'cause I read a story about how it is cleaning up in the ratings. It's wiping everything out, Duck Dynasty. And the episode I watched, folks, I'm sorry -- he-he-he-he -- I don't know. I've gotta take a break. I don't have enough time to go into it now, but I will. I am not ducking it.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Duck Dynasty. If you know Duck Dynasty, you know America. Duck Dynasty is cable's top-rated reality series this year. It beat the finale of American Idol, and it is the number two original series overall behind The Walking Dead. Now, I can't tell the difference. Only kidding.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/26/...
and we all now what he means by 'only kidding', right 'Magic Negro?
you actually typed 'rushlimbaugh' into your browser?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to figure out who she thinks shouted that.
Phil stated his religious beliefs and then said it is up to God and it is important to love each other -where in the hell was this a call to stop anything -a political rally call.
USAsince is just being intolerant to a viewpoint different than her own.
lol! Cons still making a bruhaha out of nothing.

typical.......
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A&E gave into a group which should have been ignored
But the Robertsons will be just fine without Duck Dynasty
A&E will probably continue on but much poorer with fewer viewers
Big LOOSER -GLADD
Showed themselves to be the shady group they are.
lol! What a bunch of bitch and moaners....

BAM, BAM, BAM!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he's talking about every judge. no matter personal ideology.
so what was the last thing a conservative judge screwed up? this is a good one....
Judge Reprimanded for Refusing to Officiate Same-Sex Weddings for Religious Reasons
....the Judicial Conduct Commission filed a complaint against Tabor, claiming that in refusing to perform gay weddings, he violated the state’s anti-discrimination law, which says that sexual orientation is a protected class.
http://conservativenews247.com/article/view/6...
there are many stories about conservative judges ignoring the law. we have Supreme Court conservatives speaking at political functions, and we have those same espousing their conservative views in the national press.
despotism indeed.
Your response makes no sense(so what else is new, eh?).

I post a Jefferson quote warning about allowing courts to be the final arbiters on legal and social matters and you come back to say "he's talking about every judge. no matter personal ideology.".

OK.

So then you next launch into how a Conservative judge is browbeat by a Judicial Conduct Commission for allowing his personal views to interfere with his judicial actions.

You *DID* say "he's talking about every judge. no matter personal ideology.", right?

You are confused beyond repair, Dood.

Sotomayor was quoted at public speaking engagements espousing racial and sexist viewpoints. One time, she spoke that latino women can make better judgements than old white men.

Kagan was the Magic Negro's covert field gofer who was tasked with hiding his past. She closed up everything as tight as a drum. Cost millions and a lot of legwork but she did it. Nobody now knows sh it about the Magic Negro's past because of her. Her reward? A SCOTUS position. Skullduggery has its rewards.

And here's sonic pulling the same ol' bullshit once again, lopsided, partisan as hell and clueless as to what he's writing....

*THIS* is what Jefferson was wary of, that skullduggery, corruption and partisanship on the courts would flourish while the naive citizen would remain looking at the Gods of Olympus as the final arbiters of legality and constitutionality.

Do some digging to find out about corruption and partisanship on high courts - from all sides of the political spectrum. Dred Scott decision? Affirmative Action?

Try again, kid.
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Progressives, it's not a crime since one person did it, and there is no such thing as voter fraud...

"Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/18/no...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz: "If you believe in free speech or religious liberty, you should be deeply dismayed over the treatment of Phil Robertson. Phil expressed his personal views and his own religious faith; for that, he was suspended from his job. In a free society, anyone is free to disagree with him--but the mainstream media should not behave as the thought police censoring the views with which they disagree."
Hypocrites. Seems like just yesterday they were screaming, "Good riddance, Martin Bashir."
lol! Are you serious? Cruz is making an issue out of a TV show?

People who get paid to do a job and fail at it is a problem for him?!?!?!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Honda analogy was clueless!"...then you go on some hard rock rant. Wtf crappy pot are you smoking?
lol! Where do you get the good stuff from son?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
So Robertson makes an inappropriate comment and rightwingers get mad at A&E. Some liberal makes inappropriate comments and rightwingers demand they be fired.
I get it now.
Telling the truth is inappropriate to those tender childish sensibilities of Progressives.

Always has been. Always will be.

Wear a callous on your head, Dood.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelling "Fire!" in a crowded black theater is hate speech.
Yelling "Free Obama Phones!" in a Welfare Line is also hate speech - toward white taxpayers.
That's a spade of a job you're doing son!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Why has no one asked the question, the obvious elephant in the room:
Why is GQ magazine interviewing Phil Robertson?
.. watch for the 'open mouth, insert foot" syndrome.....
tell it like it is

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama garnered 95 percent of the Black vote....

Have a seat for this one...

2005 Article.......

"Nearly half of the 500 African Americans surveyed said that HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, is man-made. The study, which was supported by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, appears in the Feb. 1 edition of the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes."

"More than one-quarter said they believed that AIDS was produced in a government laboratory, and 12 percent believed it was created and spread by the CIA."

'A slight majority said they believe that a cure for AIDS is being withheld from the poor. Forty-four percent said people who take the new medicines for HIV are government guinea pigs, and 15 percent said AIDS is a form of genocide against black people.'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

Incredible...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Why has no one asked the question, the obvious elephant in the room:
Why is GQ magazine interviewing Phil Robertson?
Perhaps because he played QB at Louisiana Tech ahead of Terry Bradshaw?

He agreed to an interview with Drew Magary__perhaps it was for G Q perhaps the resting place was left open__Magary doesn't work for G Q, he's a gossip hustler a TMZ kinda guy who makes his living by making famous folks look really stupid.

He's very good at what he does eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem, you tell when you should listen. Your 38,000 tells along with Eman's 26,000 tells is 64,000 whines of 0 (zero) substance.
You couldn't recognize Gold if it fell on you, redneck.

We're talking *CLASS* here, boy.

Out of your league beaucoup, babee:]

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Booo! Another immature post from a scumbag who could give lessons in low life.
stfu, drunk. Homer is smart enough to know he's tasting his own shoe at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••