Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
957,301 - 957,320 of 1,084,945 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Log Cabin Republicans are now more welcome under the Republican tent than teabaggers. Who would have imagined that conservatives would embrace gays more than morons?
"teabagggers" are leftwing phaggots like you and Patrick...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we noticed this from your posts.
Idiot meth head Patrick in Stanford Kentucky...

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX hasn't increased it's viewership in years.
big influence it's not.
same trolls
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seen them a few times in Charleston and Huntington. Seen them a few times down here but not much of the old band left. It was a sad day for southern rock when Danny Joe Brown died.
Amen.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX hasn't increased it's viewership in years.
big influence it's not.
A Typical response we have come to expect from sonicmoron an empty headed dumbass...

It's the culture....

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hey Dumb Dave!
Did Cruz filibuster Obamacare?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
No. Dumbass

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
taxpayer dollars supporting welfare moochers...hardly a win except for the moochers...
News flash!!! You can receive Medicaid without being on welfare. In California, a wage earner in a 3-person family can work 28 hours a week and still qualify for Medicaid. In a few states, families can receive welfare even though they work full time. They they are not "moochers". They are those people on the low end of the economic scale who are exploited by large, profitable businesses.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

check out “Obama’s Orwellian Image Control.”
Op-ed column in The New York Times by Associated Press director of photography Santiago Lyon

Liberal press corps continues to hammer the administration about lack of access and transparency. Jay Carney tells reporters "Bite Me, Obama is not running for re-election so we can do whatever we want"

Well, it went something like that, maybe not exactly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Racism Alert!
Racism Alert!
"Congressman Tom Rice of South Carolina, a Republican, is sponsoring a resolution in the House of Representatives that would, if adopted, direct the legislative body "to bring a civil action for declaratory or injunctive relief to challenge certain policies and actions taken by the executive branch." In other words, Rep. Rice wants to take President Obama to court for not faithfully executing the laws."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressm... #
nutjob alert.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seen them a few times in Charleston and Huntington. Seen them a few times down here but not much of the old band left. It was a sad day for southern rock when Danny Joe Brown died.
And Duane Roland who used to play around St Augustine and Daytona before he died with pick up bands for bike week and other events. That band must have had fifty members over time.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, still way down in the polls, plans to raise the minimum wage as an attempt to curb his plummeting poll numbers. That and, artichokes are on sale down at the Piggly Wiggly.
Piggly Wiggly coming to my home town. A much needed addition since the Kroger closed. 22 + mile round trip to by food is crazy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Warmongering Republicans at it again...

'Chinese Navy Tries to Force US Warship to Stop in International Waters'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/chine...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It just seem so improbable to me. Michael Douglas' son is doing 15 years for being a drug addict and this dope is going to counseling.
I agree, he should not be able to buy his way out with high priced lawyers and get a trip to a cushy treatment facility. He killed four people. Like I said, I am not sure what you do with a 16 year old kid in this kind of situation. No doubt if it was a poor latino kid, he would be in jail doing hard time. Our justice system is far from perfect or even fair.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

a borted fetus wrote:
<quoted text>
Goofy,
Before whitey came to NA....injuns wore goat leggings and howled at the moon for the sky peoole to return...
You don't watch much Ancient Aliens do you?
Ancient Aliens? i didn't know Newt had a TV show.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
You pay a higher tax rate than millionaire Romney.
You're an idiot.
How conveniently they always ignore the FACT that the wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans — over 150 million people. Their view of things is always illogical.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Piggly Wiggly coming to my home town. A much needed addition since the Kroger closed. 22 + mile round trip to by food is crazy.
I imagine most people have never even heard of Piggly Wiggly. The name sounds contrived rather than real.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
check out “Obama’s Orwellian Image Control.”
Op-ed column in The New York Times by Associated Press director of photography Santiago Lyon
Liberal press corps continues to hammer the administration about lack of access and transparency. Jay Carney tells reporters "Bite Me, Obama is not running for re-election so we can do whatever we want"
Well, it went something like that, maybe not exactly.
Dumb.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
same trolls
You're giving yourself too much credit troll. You Patrick will never make par to hillbilly you dumbass. You Will Reap What You Sow....

It's the culture....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
given that the mythical Santa Claus figure is of European origin, he is decidedly white...
...got a problem with that, pal???...
...if so, take it up with your chica at the bar....
...you self-righteous muckety-muck...
You just said he was mythical, dumbass.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And Duane Roland who used to play around St Augustine and Daytona before he died with pick up bands for bike week and other events. That band must have had fifty members over time.
They are still touring, at least the name. They were here last summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••