Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,824)

Showing posts 956,461 - 956,480 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"The government of the United States is a definite government, confined to specified objects. It is not like state governments, whose powers are more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government."
-- James Madison, speech in the House of Representatives, January 10, 1794
Good old jimmy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Stock Market is drawing back from their gains with talk of a taper of their welfare.

FEDs floats the idea of a small taper in December

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/feds-bullard...

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
he does seem retarded
Oblama?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
nuc comes here for some leg humping. You are the lucky recipient today.
Meh, makes no difference to me :).

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with Racism !
Black, violent racism is the main problem America is facing.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this is why you are considered the most ignorant person on the thread. LOL-companies love running businesses with out management... Especially during the busiest time of the year. Yeah...let's willy nilly through the season where we are supposed to make the majority of entire years profit. OMG. Stupid yeah hoo. Dumber than the average liberal. Yeah's intelligence peaked years ago. It is all down hill from here. How did you get so old and so stupid?
lol! I still can't tell if you're on or off your drugs!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just being a goof now.
No, being a goof is calling Lily a racist.

You just hate it when the racism of the Repugnant Party is exposed.

"When President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, he reportedly said Democrats would lose the South for a generation. At the time, 115 of the 128 senators and representatives from the 11 former Confederate states were white Democrats.
Today, all Democratic congressmen from Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and Georgia are black, except for John Barrow of Georgia; and all Republican congressmen from these states are white, except for Tim Scott of South Carolina.
Part of that has to do with policy. And a lot of that has to do with the white backlash Johnson correctly predicted.
So if Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, and his cohorts are really serious about bringing minorities into their big tent, they need to do more than massage the party's message. They need to do more than rethink its policies. They have to be honest about who is in their tent already."

----------

To deny the racism of your old, white party is to ensure that you will never win the Presidency.

Your leading contenders, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are both died in the wool racists. Cruz's father is on record making many nasty, racist comments, as has Rand's father. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Care to see some Repugnant racist comments??

"" Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people. Santorum’s claim that “I don’t want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money ” is problematic in a number of ways. First, Santorum channels the white supremacist classic Birth of a Nation and its imagery of childlike free blacks who are a burden on white society. In addition, Santorum’s assumption that black people are a dependent class is skewed at its root. Why? Santorum presupposes that African Americans are uniquely pathological and lack self-sufficiency, ignores the black middle-class, and directly race-baits a white conservative audience by telling them that “the blacks” are coming for their money, jobs and resources. There is no mention of Red State America’s disproportionate dependence on public tax dollars, or how the (white) middle-class and the rich are subsidized by the federal government."

----------
You're very good at acting the idiot savant. But you're still an idiot at heart.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to prove how stupid you are, over and over.
You're very good at being an idiot. You've been at it for your entire worthless life.
Why don't you take your own advice and get a job??
You spend every workday here, proving you don't have a job.
Keep guessing. But, if you can't address the issue, or just say something stupidm, insult the person asking the questions.... i.e. Joe the Plumber.

This is worth saying again, since you don't have an argument against it:

Everyone can already buy insurance. All you have to do is make yourself worth something in the economy.
I won't even charge you anything for this magic formula that is 100 percent proven to get you out of poverty:
1) Don't drop out of school.
2) Study while you're in school.
3) Don't have children before you're married.
4) Get a job and show up for work every day on time.
5) Do what you're paid to do while you're at work.
6) Don't become a criminal and get sent to prison.

If anyone does the above things, they will have everything you claim they want.
Now that that problem is solved, what other problem do you have?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>President Scholars or DBWriter and various other assorted nuts, Homer will go with the presidential scholars on this one.
hahahaahahah!

stop giving out advice dunce!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily comes in here as a MSNBC hate merchant mouthpiece accusing everyone willy nilly of being racist and then cannot figure out she is the racist in the mood.
No one is taking lily seriously-people are laughing at the absurdity. Your lack of humor is fogging your judgment.
lol! I take reich wingers seriously. There's no telling how much damage they can do with their negative and violent inciting rhetoric!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say across the board tax cuts are not as effective as targeted tax cuts in times of needed stimulus.. The Bush tax cuts hurt because they came at a time of war & huge government expansion and because the Bush Tax cuts tended to help the wealthy more than the middle class.
Fail, try again, Doorknob:

I get so tired of educating those who refuse to acknowledge the truth. For the last time, the Bush Tax cuts resulted in 54 straight months of economic growth. The recession occurred after Democrats gained control of Congress and began wildly borrowing and spending trillions of dollars and implementing their bone-headed and supremely irresponsible fiscal policy.

The economic numbers don't lie. Take a look for yourself:
http://forecast-chart.com/chart-gdp-rate.html

The economy grew every single quarter until Q4 of 2008. That's solid continual economic growth that directly resulted from the Bush Tax Cuts.

Then in 2006 the democrat congress went on a massive, payback time spending spree, mostly giveaways.

Davy, I hope you haven't procreated.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No US Corporations are not going to move just anywhere and have their Wealth Confiscated by a Government like here in the US and have it redistributed for members of Society that don't want to work where as in China they have to work for it and it is the Liberals that have taken the US Backwards Socially and Economically and remember in Communsim everything is shared equally and it is not that way in China which I used to work with a guy that was from China here in US and he would tell you that.
When corporations can control the government, then I agree with you. So it's no wonder they will move to places where they rule over the people... unlike the United States.

And yet, corporations will keep their headquarters here...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
nuc comes here for some leg humping. You are the lucky recipient today.
I also enjoy Dave and Realtime pissing all over you when you start with our ignorant pissing contests and get your ass whupped!!

I watch and laugh!!

Did your son get signed up for ObamaMedicaid yet??

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great thinking from a moron whose group, Tea Party comes from a terrorist attack.
traitor, you're claiming dumping tea in the harbor was a terrorist attack? Your dishonesty and stupidity has reached a new low, something I thought was impossible.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>President Scholars or DBWriter and various other assorted nuts, Homer will go with the presidential scholars on this one.
Sign on a vending machine outside the Oval Office:

TEST YOUR STUPIDITY

INSERT $100

One person's "presidential scholar" is another person's so-called "progressive" that collapsed what was the finest education system in the world and replaced it with the most expensive education system in the world that generates the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world.

If you use the word "scholar", you source has no credibility today in the United States. They are an obvious failure at such things as education. You'd be better off polling a trailer park.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me. It should have been written "And that explains the pile of bills from the House stacked up on Harry Reid's desk he has to obstruct from getting to the Senate floor for a vote that would end the 'government shut down'."
You're an idiot.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on: Show me the ghost.
Show me the government shutdown.
You lose, nitwit.

First you agreed there was a Gov't shutdown, then you denied it ever happened.

You've been busted for abject ignorance!!

Your schizophrenia has you on all sides of all issues, as you flail about trying to determine what is happening around you.

That's what you get for having your mouth sucking on the tailpipe of your Honda Rebel!!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning killer,
Reagan brought crack into the poor black neighborhoods to finance the contras. Reagan was a crack dealer and illegal arms supplier. That was the beginning.
Lying, sweaty, porcine prevaricator, only an imbecile believes that old BS.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one racist comment from Lily..........
"No one is taking lily seriously-"
Another truly stupid statement from you. You make these foolish comments, how do you know what others are thinking?? You talk thru your ass and it stinks!!
And just who takes your nonsense seriously?? You post meaningless crap all day, and make judgements on others along the way, all without benefit of the thought process!!
Oh yeah, you just make shit up to suit your ignorance-got it!!
So you approve of Waxturd and his sockpuppets attacking Lily constantly??
Yet you whine like a whipped puppy when the attacks come your way. LOL
Are you seriously going to say that many of your right wing buddies are not racists??
If so, you've only proven what a fool and liar you are.
You salt the earth with your insults and fool yourself into thinking they still have any value?

Really? You really think racism is a one way street?

PS it is not racism to disagree with Obama and the Progressive agenda.

Nor is calling it Obamacare and other idiocies.

We will continue to laugh at anyone who throws the word racism around as it some super duper weapon to use against any who dare criticize your idol.

Wise UP!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh, makes no difference to me :).
did you see him ask for an example of lily being racist? These libturds have perfected stupidity.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong lily , the begening was the disapearance of a black father figure ,silly savages never want to take responsibility for their own failures or children , oh wait they are one in the same , vicious cycle ya'll got going there , now thats a "hoot" .
Rap crap "music" has had such a positive effect on the ghettos, hasn't it? Can Lily Liar say "misogyny"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 956,461 - 956,480 of1,034,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min number four 217,125
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr KatieKatieKatie 303,168
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 4 hr bruno piretti 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••