Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040446 Dec 12, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s try again…. I’ve asked if you are a female ( No Answer ) but suggested if in doubt just reach down and check, you still haven’t said whether you’re a male/female it’s understandable being a Liberal it could be a distinction without a difference!!
lol! What's the matter son? Disappointed?

Get used to it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1040447 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying buying a big screenTV for your drinking buddy is an act of the true meaning of Christmas.
The owners of Hobby Lobby as individuals can practice their religion freely as the Church to which they belong can. Their church can decide to not offer birth control to its employees.
When you decide to run a business, then you follow corporate law.
Last week, Dumb Dave was a banking expert.

This week, he is a Corporate Law expert!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You are such an idiot, Devin.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040448 Dec 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really want to make yourself look stupid again??
Obama isn't loaning anything to anyone.
The President does not have authority to loan money to foreign companies.
As usual, you know not what you speak, just fall in line with your idiot Teabagger boyfriends.
If you look real hard, you might find the source of these loans, made by Bush appointees, I might add.
I'm trying to go easy on you. I don't want you to start crying again.
"The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export credit agency of the United States federal government."

It is under the authority of the Executive Branch. You're an idiot.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040450 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A loan is money to be paid back.
What idiot expected the CRA loans to be paid back?
Only Fannie and Freddie son.

Banks couldn't sell them fast enough.

You really ought to keep up! You're not looking the least bit intelligent!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1040451 Dec 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I have a lot of things to get done so signing off for a while.
Hate to be so cruel as take away Nuc's phony victory lap-not really that is why I posted this.
One more pic to share
Nuc sees Waxmans...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/19/waxma...
Your low self esteem is showing.

Only you claim I have a victory lap. LOL

Shows you how far I've gotten inside your head, poor girl.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040452 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-09-29...
Imagine that. Pakistan & Yemen approve our drone programs.
bin Laden was killed with a drone?

Show me where Pakistan authorized the US to invade their country.

Location hidden

#1040453 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats' definition of "loan" is very different than the actual definition, r.e. CRA "loans".
You're an idiot.
Dweeb runs away from his lies!!

I'm lovin' it!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040454 Dec 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Blow me jerkoff.
GFY
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi?
Who will pay for ObamaKare when the only people signing up for it sign up for the welfare give-away Medicaid plan?
Why isn't there anything in the ObamaKare law that pertains to health care?
What are the odds that the fraud pretending to be an interpreter for the deaf in South Africa is alive this morning?

Location hidden

#1040456 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains Vallerie Jarrett issuing the abort order when it was leaked to her the mission to kill bin Laden was happening 40 minutes before the SEAL Team landed in bin Laden's compound.
Prove it, dumbass.
I don't have to. We did it and Pakistan did nothing but make a few complaints. And we're still running drones in Pakistan.

Proof enough.

It's for you to prove we didn't have permission.

Good luck with that, loser.

Time for you to stop the obvious lies and back up some of your stupidity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1040457 Dec 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not paying as much"?
"To help ensure sufficient access in Medicaid as enrollment increases, the health reform law REQUIRES states to raise their Medicaid fees to Medicare leve ls at least, for family physic ians, internists, and pediatricians for many primary care services. Physicians in both fee-for-service and managed care environments will get the enhanced rates. The primary care fee increase, which applies in 2013 and 2014, is fully federally funded up to the difference between between a state's Medicaid fees in effect on July 1, 2009 and Medicare fees in 2013 and 2014."
"The purpose of the incre ase in Medicaid physician fees  for primary care is to encourage greater Medicaid participation among physicians as the program expands in 2014 and demand for care increases. The estimated 73% average increase in fees in 2013 far exceeds any Medicaid fee increases that have been observed historically. Particularly if the enhanced payment rates succeed in increasing physician participation and beneficiary access as intended, interest in extending the higher Medicaid rates beyond 2014 is likely to be high. States are required to collect data on physician participation and primary cautilization so that the policy's impact can be assessed. These data will provide policymakers with important new evidence to consider as they evaluate Medicaid fees as a lever for increasing the supply of needed care for the low-income population."
http://www.acponline.org/running_practice/pay...
Even if you read the following article which is critical of California's pay cuts to physician's medicaid reimbursement, you will see the following comment near the end:
"To limit an exodus of doctors from Medi-Cal, raises are coming for primary-care physicians. Under the Affordable Care Act, their Medi-Cal rates will rise to the level of Medicare’s for 2013 and 2014. While doctors have yet to see the boost, the health care department said they’ll be retroactive to Jan. 1."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-04/cali...
only a fool would fall for a one-year bait-and-switch scam...and get locked in to low payments...

Location hidden

#1040458 Dec 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is criticizing anyone for anything here but you.
No one is criticizing people who have chronic diseases here but you.
No one is criticizing people who drink or smoke pot and who are overweight and eat unhealthy foods either.
There's no proof Obama quit. But it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
Maybe you should let people's bad habits and chronic diseases go and not confuse them with politics or ideologies.
That would be the morally strong thing to do.
You just lie to cover up your bullshit.

Your side criticizes everything about those you dislike. You insult our President with all sorts of stupid things, like the Frank Davis nonsense.

You want to deny the outrage aimed at Michelle Obama for her attempts to get Americans to eat healthier??

She was attacked on this thread for months.

You're a phony, Carol

And when we point out your moral shortcomings, you freak out.

It figures. You Teabaggers can pitch, but you can't catch.

Location hidden

#1040459 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A loan is money to be paid back.
What idiot expected the CRA loans to be paid back?
thank you.

You just admitted Perrobras didn't get a subsidy, idiot!!

Location hidden

#1040460 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export credit agency of the United States federal government."
It is under the authority of the Executive Branch. You're an idiot.
Under the authority?? Does Obama have a vote on th eboard of the Ex-Im Bank??

Of course he doesn't, you nitwit.

The people who approved the loan to Petrobras were largely Bush era appointees!! Take it up with Bush.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040461 Dec 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You twist youself into knots with our lies, then get diaherrea of the keyboard and ramble pure bullshit.
Petrobras did not cancel any drillling contracts, moron. You just say stupid shit, without any proof to back it up. Here's proof you're a liar;
""Petrobras signs big subsea wellhead deal
HOUSTON, Sept. 19
09/19/2012
Petroleo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras) has signed a contract worth nearly $1.1 billion with GE Oil & Gas for the supply of about 380 subsea wellhead systems and installation tools.
GE called it the world’s largest such contract.
The systems, to be produced at a GE plant in Jandira, Sao Paulo, will be installed in “various oil and gas fields in Brazil, including subsalt,” GE said.""
----------
You're busted again, Dweeb!! This is too easy.
Perhaps you missed the post where you learned they cancelled all their deepwater drilling contracts for Brasil.
Perhaps you missed the fact that they are one of the most profitable oil companies in the world.
Perhaps you are ignorant of the fact that when an oil company begins exploration, they have already set aside the money they will need to complete and produce whatever discovery they make.

Perhaps you're too stupid to realize that Obama giving them billions of dollars allows them to divert that money they had previously set aside for completion and production to other business plans.

Let's listen to some business development meeting:

"We can spend billions of dollars taking the risks of drilling to have a one in ten success rate to establish reserves, or Obama can give us the money to buy the BP reserves already proven. What do we do?"
"Every other company will have to dig into their own pockets to get the money to bid against us and they can't drive the bidding up. We can get those reserves a lot cheaper with Obama giving us the money. And, since we won't be drilling exploration wells, we won't have any accidents."

I think the vote was unanimous to let Obama give them the money to buy the proven BP reserves when they come up for sale, instead of taking the risk of drilling and possibly not finding anything.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1040462 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi?
Who will pay for ObamaKare when the only people signing up for it sign up for the welfare give-away Medicaid plan?
Why isn't there anything in the ObamaKare law that pertains to health care?
What are the odds that the fraud pretending to be an interpreter for the deaf in South Africa is alive this morning?
1) There was no lie
2) Funding sources for the AA is easily found online
3) Heath Insurance makes healthcare more accessible.
4) The interpreter gave a live interview today in SA

Anything else, Mr Subsidized.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1040463 Dec 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Blow me jerkoff.
sorry...Patrick is busy servicing Ghost...and all his sockpuppets...

Location hidden

#1040464 Dec 12, 2013
U.S. general who opened Guantanamo prison says shut it down

""MIAMI (Reuters)- The U.S. general who opened the Guantanamo detention camp said Thursday it was a mistake and should be shut down because "it validates every negative perception of the United States."

"In retrospect, the entire detention and interrogation strategy was wrong," Marine Major General Michael Lehnert wrote in a column published in the Detroit Free Press.

Lehnert, now retired from the military and living in Michigan, was the first commander of the task force that opened the detention camp in January 2002 at the Guantanamo Bay U.S. Naval Base in Cuba.

He said the United States opened it "because we were legitimately angry and frightened" by the September 11 hijacked plane attacks in 2001 and thought the captives sent there would provide "a treasure trove of information and intelligence."

He quickly became convinced that most of them never should have been sent there because they had little intelligence value and there was insufficient evidence linking them to war crimes, he wrote.""

----------

This will piss off the Teabaggers!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040465 Dec 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you.
You just admitted Perrobras didn't get a subsidy, idiot!!
Does Brasil have a history of defaulting on loans?

And, how much of the money we loaned GM won't be paid back?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1040467 Dec 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure I said "right next to" eliminating the waste and duplication in entitlements and defense spending as well.
Some liberals seem to think waste and fraud is okay when it comes to welfare and abusing the system but want to cut defense spending to the point where we are totally vulnerable.
That's not what I said. At least it's not what I meant to say.
you implied that military entitlements were untouchable, but defense readiness was not...

the larger issue is the explosion in retirement benefits to government employees, to the point where current services are jeopardized....it makes no sense for cities to pay so much to retired cops and firemen that they cannot afford to provide current protection...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1040468 Dec 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
As predicted, Dems in tough re-election are cutting away from Obama
NC Sen. Kay Hagan won't say if she approves of Obama.“This race is not about the president,”
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/north-c...
those tight-rope acts will be amusing to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr mike tirico 29,052
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr actorvet 235,542
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 308,889
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 4 hr mike tirico 68
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr LonePalm 4,053
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr HitMan 201,354
Patsos tries to steam, not boil over (Nov '08) 17 hr stewart scott 4
More from around the web