Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1785363 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1040306 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are backing off your claim that Petrobas is buying BP's Gulf stake?
Tell how buying something from BP is buying American goods & services?
As you state, that was never in any post from me. You'd have to invent what isn't there to actually think that.(This wouldn't be the first time you pretend to believe what you post.)
I have given you multiple lessons to help you improve your ability to read and comprehend the written English language. Please use that knowledge I exposed you to and explain to us the difference between "(someone) is using to buy" and "(use something) to buy".
I'll check your homework in the morning.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1040307 Dec 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Obama that refused to reach across the aisle you delusional, clueless twit! It was the GOP who on the night of the Presidents inauguration in a meeting at the Caucus Room restaurant took a blood oath to block and obstruct anything coming out of the White House.
Q: Why wasn't the healthcare birdcage worthy billage writing of the american communist act INCLUSIVE Dupont?

A: Only COMMIE jackboot licking lemming partisans were allowed through the doors!
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#1040308 Dec 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you think foreign countries can come into the US & arrest a US citizen.
The US government is actively seeking those who committed the acts. To say they are not, as you did, is a blatant lie.
Benghazi is not in the US. To claim the temporary Consulate as US soil is a tad ridiculous.
If an embassy for the United States is standing there....it's United States soil skippy. We don't rent Embassy space....we OWN IT!!!

And to think that the US military can't find guys that sit in cafe's and do interviews and try to hide from us in no way because they know they are not being hunted is at best asinine!

Now when was it that the Obama administration decided that it was against their values to go into another and capture terrorist that kill American's?

We'll know soon enough if they are looking for them or not. When mid-term elections come up and the administration realizes their chances of losing the Senate are high we can pretty much count on them being caught around the election or at the very latest it will happen as Hillary runs for prez. If they are not caught when Hillary needs it done, they won't be caught at all!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040309 Dec 12, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: Why wasn't the healthcare birdcage worthy billage writing of the american communist act INCLUSIVE Dupont?
A: Only COMMIE jackboot licking lemming partisans were allowed through the doors!
Why isn't there anything in ObamaKare about health care?

I'd like to see an explanation for that from these so-called "liberal" frauds.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1040310 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us about the true meaning of Christmas.
... this should be good.
Dear Dufus,

Clearly you missed this - Homer not fielding any questions today

Sincerely,

Homer
nuculurNUTsupriZ ed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1040311 Dec 12, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
ATTENTION!!!! I have brought forth another sockpuppet creation from the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet, "nuculur option"!!! He will be posting along with one of my favorite socks, "LCNLin" for most of the day, so please my dear friends, stick around today!!!!
And welcome him with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Not Surprized''(the very chubby, chubby-chasing OBAMABOT from a location so embarrassing it must remain hidden.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1040312 Dec 12, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
If an embassy for the United States is standing there....it's United States soil skippy. We don't rent Embassy space....we OWN IT!!!
And to think that the US military can't find guys that sit in cafe's and do interviews and try to hide from us in no way because they know they are not being hunted is at best asinine!
Now when was it that the Obama administration decided that it was against their values to go into another and capture terrorist that kill American's?
We'll know soon enough if they are looking for them or not. When mid-term elections come up and the administration realizes their chances of losing the Senate are high we can pretty much count on them being caught around the election or at the very latest it will happen as Hillary runs for prez. If they are not caught when Hillary needs it done, they won't be caught at all!
They can be "caught" and not brought here. The president of Libya arrested ... I forget how many, 50?... them and interrogated them, which is why we know the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was planned before that video Obama lied about even existed.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1040313 Dec 12, 2013
U.S. stocks dropped on Thursday as investors took in encouraging retail-sales data, but also a jobless-claims report that was worse than expected.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-drop-...
nuculurNUTsupriZ ed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1040314 Dec 12, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^ Me again!!!!!!!! Having little fun with myself. Please friends, join in. Hoping that all my "opponents " so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!! You all must admit my recycled and favorite sockpuppet creation, "Yeah " excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I channeled him with my tinfoil hat from my wheelchair as I sat in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M DUMB ENOUGH. I'M DUMB ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE HATE ME.!!!!!!!!! Please my friends, show them ALL some WORSHIP!!!!!! I am slightly worn out right now as I was up all night judging your posts and talking the entire evening away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get some chow from the hospital canteen. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I have my cafeteria style breakfast and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in bit! PS! If anyone wants to hook up with me (men only!!!) please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!!
The days are long and lonely on this psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!! Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized!
Chicagoan by Birth

Mishawaka, IN

#1040315 Dec 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
From the And You Thought It Couln't Get Any Funnier file:
Standing in front of an interational television audience, there appeared a fraud pretending to be an interpreter for the deaf.
It would most likely be someone lied on their resume, and was assigned to be the interpreter for the deaf on television.
Someone lied on their resume. Now, where have we seen that before?
Considering what kind of country South Africa is today, what are the odds of that person being alive this morning? What happens to someone who embarrasses the chief in South Africa?
In the United States, he would get an invitation to appear on SNL, then get nominated by the Democrats to run for president.
And you so-called "liberals" hate this country.
Gee Whiz, the Secret Service vetting is becoming as incompetent as Barack Hussein Obama. Who is running the Secret Service, a Kathleen Subilius clone?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1040316 Dec 12, 2013
How bad is Obamacare already hurting Dems? Right now Republicans could gain 9 or more Senate seats.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1040317 Dec 12, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I thought your meth lab exploded and took you with it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040318 Dec 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with that. Pensions are a huge drain.
There should, however, be some sort of recompense for those whose employment requires them to literally risk their lives on a daily basis. Maybe something like pensions starting ten years before federal SS benefits, but something definitely needs to change.
lol! Selective 'benefits'.

Reich wingers are a laugh a minute!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040319 Dec 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you leftists, Libertarians emphasize freedom, liberty, and voluntary associations. None of that "fairness" and "redistribution" crap to the unproductive and lazy slackers.
Then you shouldn't be talking about 'benefits' for a select few son.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1040320 Dec 12, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
The Benghazi consulate compound was rented as was the nearby CIA base.

Obvious you have little clue about what exactly constitutes a US Embassy eh?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1040321 Dec 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Dufus,
Sincerely,
Homer
It speaks to reading comprehension. Another beautiful sunny day in South Florida, 80 sunny and breezy! Have a great day Homer!
Great day to sell a plane.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040322 Dec 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality.
Teabaggers are far more likely to be liberal democrats.
Tea Party folks on the other hand are more likely to be conservative and not agree with many GOP ideas.
Boehner is a useless fool.
lol! t-p people, regardless of your definition, are hostage taking terrorist pushing their personal agenda.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040323 Dec 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Give me a break! GD criminal Obama Regime:
The Health and Human Services Department has told contractors working on the problem-plagued ObamaCare website not to release documents to congressional investigators, a mandate slammed as “criminal obstruction” by House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/12/re...
Obama and his most "transparent" administration in history...
lol! I didn't know ruskies liked fart news!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1040324 Dec 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Dufus,
Sincerely,
Homer
You are a loser and a dumbass... Enjoy your miserable life....

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1040326 Dec 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes a boat load of difference. The people that didn't do their jobs in the State Department and White House should have been fired, including Hillary Clinton.
There is absolutely no accountability in your corrupt government, Pee-DUH-Pont.
You have absolutely no clue, moron.
lol! poor baby.

I wonder where the accountability is for not finding wmd's by invading a foreign sovereign nation for no reason at all?

Oh, that's right! Reich wingers blame dems for believing the bushie boy lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr puppy power 1 346,428
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 36,123
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Jun 20 Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4