Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1565645 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039299 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like they are an illegal business.
They are not!
They have the same rights as any other business.
lol! poor baby. you're obviously having a bad hair day....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039300 Dec 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just enjoying the irony of Congress suddenly being referred to as trustworthy and credible by a liberal democrat.
lol! why? you idiots support the reich wing shutdown of government.

you'd feel more at home in Somalia with those conditions!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039301 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you seem to have major issues.
I am talking about Tax LAWS not rules silly- you know those things that apply to all in business and manufacturing.
Writing a law eliminating the oil industry from using these tax credits has a high probability of being unconstitutional!
Trust me NO one wants to pay $15.00 plus for a gallon of gas which would be the result of your non-thinking nonsense.
We would paid a small fortune to maintain the Strategic Reserve, if at all, and it would be too bad for those receiving energy assistance-get a fireplace.
Your overwhelming hate of a US business is irrational and harmful to even yourself.
Unconstitutional?!?!?!?!?!

Unconstitutional?!?!?!?!?!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Dang son! You're in a panic now aren't you?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1039302 Dec 10, 2013
Latest NBC/WSJ poll

"Just 28 percent give the president high grades for being able to achieve his goals (down 16 points from January); only 37 percent give him high marks for being honest and straightforward (down 5 points from June); and 44 percent give him high marks for being able to handle a crisis (down another 5 points since June)."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039303 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that they know their figures were a fraud and we will have to subsidize the insurance company as it doesn't balance.
The cost keeps sky rocketing and the care keeps bottoming.
lol! You really must find comfort in your own words supporting yourself in that insular place between your ears!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039304 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I am talking to someone with fingers in both ears going la-la-la.
It is more a public service announcement for those who want to know.
lol! Yep son....

... yourself!

Give yourself a hand!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1039305 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>still making things up as you go along since you have nothing of value to offer.....
Hmm...exactly like Obama and his ACA.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039306 Dec 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt disagrees...the insurance companies were willing, if foolish, participants in ObamaKKKare because they saw short-term profits...and lacked the guts to stand up to Obama...
lol! If true, then they're no different than the mortgage idiots who created the financial crisis!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039307 Dec 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she might've been suffering a Wedgie.
Couldn't get her fingers back there for a good tug in front of the world, ya know.
lol! You're speaking from a self inflicted wound I see son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039308 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, apparently none of us can match her knowledge.
lol! Certainly not the information son.

Bozeman, MT

#1039309 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee zon.
Aren't you the people who seem to love polls all of a sudden?
Nope, not me.

Like politicians, I take all respected polls seriously. You DO realize politicians worship polling data, don't you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039310 Dec 10, 2013
Ah! The cries of mental anguish coming from the reich wing!

Another beer will help me enjoy their levity even more!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039311 Dec 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...exactly like Obama and his ACA.
Keep saying that to yourself son.

Sometimes... dreams do come true!

Bozeman, MT

#1039312 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! why? you idiots support the reich wing shutdown of government.
Wrong again.

I support a smaller, leaner, less intrusive government, not a shutdown.

Your ilk wants a huge government, run by a compulsive liar, involved in every aspect of your life.

Who are the idiots?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039313 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Latest NBC/WSJ poll
"Just 28 percent give the president high grades for being able to achieve his goals (down 16 points from January); only 37 percent give him high marks for being honest and straightforward (down 5 points from June); and 44 percent give him high marks for being able to handle a crisis (down another 5 points since June)."
lol! You have an interesting article son. And one that's even more telling!

But you go ahead and keep ignoring it like your normally do! That way you'll be surprised again in 2016!!!!

"...'One of the worst' Congresses ever
While respondents might be down on President Obama and his health care law, many of them are downright disgusted at a Congress labeled the least productive in modern history.

Top Talkers: A budget deal that would avoid a partial government shutdown is apparently near in Congress, but it is far from the grand bargain some had hoped to get.

A majority – 51 percent – views the 113th Congress as “one of the worst” Congresses ever in terms of performance and accomplishments, the highest percentage answering that way on this NBC/WSJ poll question dating back to 1990.

By comparison, 28 percent say it’s “below average,” 17 percent call it “average,” just 2 percent say it’s “above average,” and only 1 percent think it’s “one of the best” Congresses.

The Republican Party also fares poorly in the poll when it comes to compassion and compromise.

Respondents give Democrats a 28-point advantage over the GOP (45 percent to 17 percent) when asked which party does a better job showing compassion and concern for people.

They also give Democrats a 12-point edge (31 percent to 19 percent) on which party is more willing to work with the opposition party to pass needed legislation...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039314 Dec 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not me.
Like politicians, I take all respected polls seriously. You DO realize politicians worship polling data, don't you?
So did Romney.

That's why he couldn't figure out why reality didn't match IT and not the other way around!

Bozeman, MT

#1039315 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Latest NBC/WSJ poll
37% think he's honest and straightforward? Now that's discouraging.

Well, it IS an NBC poll...
Ben

Bowling Green, KY

#1039316 Dec 10, 2013
Me too.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039317 Dec 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
I support a smaller, leaner, less intrusive government, not a shutdown.
Your ilk wants a huge government, run by a compulsive liar, involved in every aspect of your life.
Who are the idiots?
lol! Son, how can you possibly say you support a 'smaller' government while increasing the military?

What you mean is you want to be selective about which part of government is smaller!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1039318 Dec 10, 2013
lol! poor whatever.

he's all....'whatever!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Poster X 33,425
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 315,269
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 hr John 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun Into The Night 11,293
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web