Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417194 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038892 Dec 10, 2013
70% of doctors not only refusing to accept Medicaid but Obamacare too is a big disaster anyway you look at it.

How many people does this leave in the cold.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038893 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit the few cases were he actually appeared in court was less than ground breaking and the work most junior lawyers do.
Not really the work of a constitutional lawyer.
lol! So... what pray tell, IS the work of a constitutional lawyer son?

I mean, since you brought it up and all as if you know...!

(snicker(
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038894 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you clean up your own doorstep-your blatant racial slur this morning- before you attempt to make people responsible for things they didn't say.
WHAM! There's that race card again!

You people sure do like play that trump card on a regular basis!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038895 Dec 10, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
GALT, is this true?
SHAME on YOU if it is!
Galt has decided that there is no point debating with fools like Dave when they talk about the "middle class"...because they don't have the slightest clue what "middle class" means...

Middle class is a set of values, not an income level defined by the median income....middle class people range from poor to wealthy...

...middle class folks, regardless of their income or wealth, are self-reliant, value hard work and thrift, and only reluctantly accept government assistance when their circumstances become dire...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1038896 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your seem to hate America and American products
This is another example of Patrick trying to a force conclusion based on a preconceived bias of ignorance and his hillbilly opinion...

Why are you a GED dumbass??

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1038897 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Finally we agree on something.
only a liar and a chest tries to pass off his words as someone else. But that's nothing new for a fckface like you.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038898 Dec 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the $24 billion figure is total BS, debunked by anyone not a drunken old fool like you...
the new GM CEO comes from their abyssmal engineering and design group, hence is likely to drive the company back into bankruptcy...
the bailout failed to deal with GM's two biggest problems...the UAW and the fact that they make crappy cars.....
It wasn't debunked at Forbes or any other legit source but questioned__Forbes never offered an alternative figure.

Doesn't matter__the GM-Chrysler bailouts were money well spent__anyone who disagrees is lost on the subject.

BTW, GM has a new CEO__a female who's been with the company since 1980__that's a long time pally.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038899 Dec 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most stupid women who do the above end up killed. Once the state has made the charges; it doesn't matter if she changed her mind.
sure it does...without her testimony the state has no evidence and no case...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038900 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela was barely mentioned in both of his books
He was such a great influence-he almost forgot him
I was quoting what Obama just said on msnbc's broadcast regarding his high estimation of Mandela and his ideology on this very special day. You know, this day that was supposed to be about a dead terrorist, detroyer-of-nations wannabee and NOT about Barrack and his swollen head.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1038901 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Quit laying down cover for the racist f*cks that post slurs here everyday. Why do you support these people?
quit making excuses for YOUR blatant racism, fckface.

oh, and learn to read already.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038902 Dec 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS's job in the ACA is to verify incomes, information on policies held, collect fees.
If this is running the ACA as you claim, then certainly the IRS, who does more for the federal government, must run the federal government.
Its your logic. And yes, it is stupid.
money talks and BS walks...the IRS controls the money, and hence the program...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038903 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>From what I see, I think they believe they're just following Church doctrine in trying to protect it from secular society at all costs.
It never ceases to amaze me how they claim a moral high ground while accepting despicable acts by protecting such institutions. They only have a problem with sex, homosexuality and pedophilia when it's not within the Church.
Really... such moral hypocrites!!!
you are confused...

Morals are a law (s) that the SOCIETY agrees upon....

It is the individual's ethics that determine if they choose to abide by them...

SO?
The church DOES not condone molestation any more than you do dumass....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038904 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why does texass hate women son?
Shaddup, you transvaginal ultrasound hypocrite.

If the unborn could buy guns you wouldn't be such an ass.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038905 Dec 10, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever read (or actually hear) how many of these these tolerant, intellectual "progressives" refer to (or speak about) minorities who dare vote against the leftist agenda?
They're as racist, prejudiced, hateful and hypocritical as anyone they refer to in the same way.
lol! So really son, how can you people possibly win any election if you categorize people as leftist?

You people swing so far right, you would never win based on your beliefs alone!

I love this comedy channel!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038906 Dec 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't debunked at Forbes or any other legit source but questioned__Forbes never offered an alternative figure.
Doesn't matter__the GM-Chrysler bailouts were money well spent__anyone who disagrees is lost on the subject.
BTW, GM has a new CEO__a female who's been with the company since 1980__that's a long time pally.
You are either drunk, stoned, or stupid to defend the loss of $10 billion in tax dollars...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1038907 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals who are Jews are not fellow Jews. They are liberals first, being Jewish and following G-d's doctrine is not in their life style. I kick the commies every day. I know that upsets one like you.:) or are you yeah now? posting as usa1680? one can never tell.
That's how the reich wing needs to describe them.

The same way reich wingers complain about how vets are treated, but have no problems treating vets terribly if their politics aren't the same.

Talk about a confused bunch of hypocrites!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1038908 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why does texass hate women son?
Listen usa1680, no one likes women who wear tampons for earrings. They are a disgusting part of the femi-nazi movement. If they wanted to be so classy, they should be wearing their aborted babies on their ears.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1038909 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your seem to hate America and American products
American cars are not good business anymore. For a long time.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1038910 Dec 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, this is just my opinion, you understand, but I think namE is a racist f*ck...maybe, actually two or three of the trolls he supports. Make sense?
you also think Dem is a good guy even though he claimed to have banged a 10 year old. I'd rather be called a racist fck by the likes of you than being called your friend. You, skank, are the lowest piece if trash I gave ever run into and that rat you popped out will follow in your skanky footsteps.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1038911 Dec 10, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Look who is a farmer!
250 entries in Washington DC area...
$1.54 million in subsidies....
http://www.openthebooks.com/assets/1/7/Federa...
very interesting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr Into The Night 10,059
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr zef 311,595
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Trojan 32,323
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue Rosa_Winkel 256,538
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web