Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535823 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1038779 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give a credit to someone, you are giving them money. Doesn't take much common sense to grasp that simple fact.
Holyshit. Now I understand why you idiot Democrats don't understand economics.
Let's go over this.
When someone gives you credit, they give someone else money, you fucking moron. You don't get the money... unless the credit you received was a loan disbursed to you in cash, which is the unusual case.
When you use your credit card to buy your anal sex toys, did anyone send you any money? Of course not. You got toys for your ass, while someone else got the money.

Now, what happens if you don't pay the credit card company back?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038780 Dec 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol is a full blown birther now? You are devolving faster than originally thought.
And a climate denier. Not to mention one of the overnight crew.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1038781 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, lol, the sudden appearance of two posters to scream personal insults at me and then leave wasn't a clue?
I know! If you listen to nuc, he so above board. Lol.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038782 Dec 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-you confuse me? ROTFLMAO-I think you are ignorant. Of course the Jewish communists were supported by Mandela, the Jewish communists are in the democrat party today in the United States. What is so confusing about that? Was Mandela close to the PLO, a terrorist group sworn to the destruction of the State of Israel and which has been responsible for the cold-blooded murder of countless Israeli civilians? Yes, he was. It is indeed ironic that whereas Mandela fought for the rights of the indigenous people of South Africa, when it came to the Middle East he sided with one of the groups which has always stood at the forefront of the push for Arab colonization, the Arabization of other indigenous nations and the eradication or appropriation of the legacies of non-Arab peoples. Mandela was a terrorist, a murderer, and liberals like you try to paint him as a hero. Go ahead.
Mandela was a hero to the people of South Africa and that is just driving you mad. Amusing to watch you throw your own under the bus when they don't share your views. It's what we have come to expect of you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038783 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give a credit to someone, you are giving them money. Doesn't take much common sense to grasp that simple fact.
What credit?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038784 Dec 10, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist trolls seem to enjoy posting
you sir, are an idiot...

{Charlie Rangel Calls Tea Partiers "White Crackers"}

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/taylorcolwell/20...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1038785 Dec 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
Seriously, Carol is now a birther? Anyone else?
Put your hand down DBWriter, I know you are a birther. Calm down.
So, was Obama lying when he claimed to have been born in Kenya? Or, was Obama lying when he claimed to have been born in Hawaii?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1038786 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela was a strong supporter of Castro-why is this a surprise to you?
Yep, his bestest wet dream was of Fidel blowing us capitalists all to nuclear hell.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038787 Dec 10, 2013
More good news from ObammieCare!

"Obamacare Expands Drug Coverage But Out-of-Pocket Expenses Go Up Law Mandates Drug Coverage But Increases Out-of-Pocket Costs in Bronze & Silver Plans"

http://www.healthpocket.com/healthcare-resear...

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038788 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hitler never killed a jew.
Mandela would have many opportunities to be sickened. Blacks were being necklaced on a daily basis right in his own neighbordhod.
Here's the rule in Africa. You don't do anything the chief doesn't want done. Mandela was the chief.
If you don't believe that, why don't you just go live in Africa for a while and learn.
Mandela was in prison when blacks were being necklaced. It was mob justice. Just like the actions of your beloved KKK.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038789 Dec 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu, scumbag. You talk sht about every post carol makes regardless of content. Its the pisswater running through your veins
You see this is her superior debating standards she was bragging about yesterday.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1038790 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
We give GM money, and they give some of it back to us.
I guess that's coming out ahead in your world.
By the way, any word on the non-union Delco pensions being saved, like the union pensions were with our money?
Don't forget all the dealership illegally closed. Mostly republican owned.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1038791 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Right out of Alinsky. The ends justify the means.
You are trying to artificially apply morals to their behaviors. Oh pooh, it is always about the GOAL (control of society by a select few) not how you get there or who gets hurt.
that explains "if you like your policy...."
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1038792 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. made far more than $10 billion in saved tax revenue. Something the reich wing will never acknowledge as fact.
$105 billion in lost taxes/unemployment benefits alone, but you can't tell the racist pukes on here anything, all they see is a black man in the white house.

BTW I checked in the Mandela memorial just in time to see Bill Clinton talking to some young raven haired beauty__some things never change eh?

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1038793 Dec 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the fact that these jobs would have been absorbed by another manufacture if GM closed and they needed to step up production. We pay 10 billion to the unions.
Yeah went bye-bye?
Really? During a time of high unemployment over a million would have found new jobs? You really do live in another dimension.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1038794 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela was a hero to the people of South Africa and that is just driving you mad. Amusing to watch you throw your own under the bus when they don't share your views. It's what we have come to expect of you.
So? Does it this mean Americans are mandated to not mention any of his terrorist activity.

This was dumb!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1038795 Dec 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why they coulnd't cite the case.
You'd think there would be more detailed information given IF Obama actually did what the article says (arguing a case before an appellate court). Comparing that to the minute details given of what appears to be cases settled out of court, a logical conclusion would be there is still no evidence anywhere that Obama ever saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Argue a case before apellate court: nothing more than a general statement with no details.
Penny ante lawsuits settled out of court: details about who, what, when, where and how it was resolved.
Times staff writer. Election year.
I'll say it again:
Obama has never seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Disagree?
Defendant:
Name of judge hearing the case:
If Obama had ever seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer, the above information is public record.
For some reason, even that "journalist", who could dig up the details of very unforgetable cases, couldn't come up with any details about Obama ever appearing in any courtroom as a lawyer.
Put this in the category of just another lie about Obama published in our so-called "news" media.
Here we have Dumbwaiter being proved once again to be a liar about Obama's courtroom experience. Ad again, we have Dumbwaiter denying it despite yet anorher link proving he did.

This is why Dumbwaiter will always be considered a fool.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1038796 Dec 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mandela was a hero to the people of South Africa" and yet you find it "amusing" that an American would disagree.

do you ever listen to your stupidity?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1038797 Dec 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help being a worthless lying piece of sh*t..
Finally we agree on something.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1038798 Dec 10, 2013
Obama is NOT trustworthy...

'As Obama juggles the bungled rollout of HealthCare.gov and questions over his initial promises about health care reform become magnified, only 39% of voters approve how he is handling his job, while 54% disapprove, the new data from the school's Polling Institute shows.'

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Hot phart 33,097
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr silly rabbit 314,353
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 hr superwilly 258,471
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web