Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418049 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1037980 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
(I love stalking Lily like a serial murderer.)
Lily mocks me and I'm apoplectic over it!!
That's what happens when I drink as much Vodka as Lily does.
Drink up, Obamabots, Lily is still drunker than a skunk and so am I!!
nuculurNutcaseinlovewithfckfac elilyforsure say what? LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037981 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies your problem. No matter the subject, you will change it to suit your momentary needs.
You were trying to claim the sins of one belonged to all. Then squawk when it is applied back. You should have been able to see the fallacy of what it means.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You try to twist the meaning of terrorism around when it suits you.
[QUOTE]
Throwing tea into a bay is not usually considered a major act of terror and even you know this.
I still find it odd that you sided with the British.
[QUOTE who="Nuculur option"]<quoted text>
We were talking about racist comments made on this thread. As soon as I show you one, you change the subject to Alex Baldwin??
I was following through on your logic. I am no more responsible for the actions of others than you are-yet you pulled out an old fallacy and try to make it about everyone who opposes Obama
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Lily makes racist comments. Prove it. So far, all you've done is whine about me bullying you for calling your nonsense for what it is.
You can pitch, but you can't catch. You play a little girl game at this. Full of projection and taking the Sarah Palin 'I'm a victim of mean liberals' approach is all you do.
Show me Lily's racist comments. Not ones where she points out racism, but actual racist comments.
I can produce lots of them from the various bigots on this thread, from Nobraina/Galt to Dweeb to Fetch to Indy to Rush10 to PTBW to Waxturd's legion of puppets and others.
You're not among them. You don't play that game. Which makes your defense of those that do all the more amusing.
I stand by my statement and lily is very much aware specifically what she is doing that is so offensive.

Hate merchants are as despicable as those who peddle outright racist comments and some of the things you are claiming are racist are NOT. Your failure to understand this is a product of the Progressives refusal to believe there is any consequences for saying hateful things to others.

Are you done embarrassing your friend now?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1037982 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a model for Teabagger stupidity!!
Did Rmoney attend Obama's inauguration??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What was Obama's attendance record as a Senator...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1037983 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left is still reacting to the Bashir firing. It never crossed their minds that there could be repercussions to saying any old hateful thing that popped into their minds about someone who opposed their agenda.
You mean like Limbaugh is sucking up to his large Catholic audience after his disgusting insults of the Pope??

You make stupid comments an art form.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1037984 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I said that?
I must have missed that post you made to tell me!
Yeah wrote:
quoted text:lol! Or they believe the business is improving and need the people.
Obviously you're skewed on the options!

*How pray tell did you get so old and so stupid? if I am telling you there are manager opening and you say this: lol! Or they believe the business is improving and need the people.

Yeah so dumb: just because no one is running the White House, is no reason to think the rest of the people are as dumb as O'bama and you. lol.

Location hidden

#1037986 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks for sharing.
Man, the Left is waddling in their bitterness today.
Losers like you love to use projection.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037985 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have more racist nonsense from Waxturd.
So old geezer whites like you overwhelmingly voting for white candidates isn't racist??
But blacks voting the same for black candidates is??
You're even more of a Moonbat than I suspected, twitwit.
How is this racist? What is racist is supporting someone purely on the color of his/her skin. That is what the poster was commenting on.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#1037987 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
LOS ANGELES – Actor Jeff Daniels, star of the HBO political drama series "The Newsroom," appeared on Chris Matthews' "Hardball" show on MSNBC on Thursday. During the interview, Matthews expressed his admiration for the Aaron Sorkin drama, in which Daniels plays anchor Will McAvoy.
"It's the most organic show I've ever watched, it seems to come out of itself every week, it seems to grow like a human being," Matthews enthused. "That's what makes it so unpredictable and so fascinating to people."
The news host went on to praise the cast, including Emily Mortimer and Jane Fonda, before closing out that they keys to the show are "honesty" and giving audiences "something to take away."
Matthews happily mentioned his son Thomas has an acting role on the show, but what he failed to disclose is that he is also a paid contributor. The Hollywood Reporter revealed this week that the MSNBC host, along with the likes of former CNN president Rick Kaplan and anchor Ashleigh Banfield, cash "Newsroom" checks.
"Matthews hilariously praised the show’s 'honesty' during his five-and-a-half minutes with Daniels, but never once did he admit that he is one of the 13 paid consultants working 'to make season two as realistic as possible,'" said Dan Gainor, VP of Business and Culture at the Media Research Center. "Apparently, Matthews never heard that honesty is the best policy."
Media critic and author John Ziegler said Matthews will simply "get away with it because no one on the left will call him on it and his audience won't ever even know there was an issue."
Communications pro Glenn Selig concurred it was quite a misstep. "Chris Matthews has a vested interest in seeing the show succeed, because he is making money, and because his son in on the show," Selig said. "There is no doubt that he should have disclosed that information to the public. The fact that he did not, makes it appear as though he is trying to hide something. It comes across as sneaky."
A rep for MSNBC did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Did he get a "tingle" up his leg or did he tinkle down his leg.

With a liberal the outcome is the same.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1037988 Dec 9, 2013
Progressives Economics......

1 hour ago...

"U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose about $10 billion"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/auto...
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1037989 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies your problem. No matter the subject, you will change it to suit your momentary needs.
You try to twist the meaning of terrorism around when it suits you.
We were talking about racist comments made on this thread. As soon as I show you one, you change the subject to Alex Baldwin??
You said Lily makes racist comments. Prove it. So far, all you've done is whine about me bullying you for calling your nonsense for what it is.
You can pitch, but you can't catch. You play a little girl game at this. Full of projection and taking the Sarah Palin 'I'm a victim of mean liberals' approach is all you do.
Show me Lily's racist comments. Not ones where she points out racism, but actual racist comments.
I can produce lots of them from the various bigots on this thread, from Nobraina/Galt to Dweeb to Fetch to Indy to Rush10 to PTBW to Waxturd's legion of puppets and others.
You're not among them. You don't play that game. Which makes your defense of those that do all the more amusing.
nuculurNutcaseracistlilylovinf ckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Prevented this

#1037990 Dec 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's good thing you can back yourself up with your own words!
Otherwise... heavens to Betsy... you wouldn't have a thing!
you forgot to change your Screen name back to usasince1680. Damn you are stupid. What was it you said: don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong? or at least go back to other avatar. lol.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037991 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So Waxturd ran from his Vodka bottle to play his other sockpuppet card.
It's really gotten old, Waxturd. Even the nitwits treat you like the crazy Uncle they hope won't visit.....
Paranoid much?
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1037992 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Got projection??
You seem to think you know what everyone else is thinking. That's insanity by definition!!
Explains your obsession with Topix. You have no life.
nuculurNutcaseinsanitylilylovi nfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1037993 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a model for Teabagger stupidity!!
Did Rmoney attend Obama's inauguration??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nuculurNutcasestupiditylilylov infckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

#1037994 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

Neither do I make any idiotic claims at being an expert at anything.
That's a lie. You regularly claim to know what others are thinking, and determining what their ulterior motives are.

I cvan provide plenty of examples of this abberrant behavior on your part.

In other words, you're a paranoid schizoid freak.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037995 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Limbaugh is sucking up to his large Catholic audience after his disgusting insults of the Pope??
You make stupid comments an art form.
No, not at all similar.

I am talking about the utter shock displayed by Progressives when Bashir got fired. Mostly seen on Twitter.

They were totally alarmed that it would be considered inappropriate and there may be consequences when you say something hateful about someone on the right.
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1037996 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have more racist nonsense from Waxturd.
So old geezer whites like you overwhelmingly voting for white candidates isn't racist??
But blacks voting the same for black candidates is??
You're even more of a Moonbat than I suspected, twitwit.
nuculurNutcaseRacistmoonbatfck faceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

#1037997 Dec 9, 2013
dumbdem wrote:
<quoted text> nuculurNutcaseracistlilylovinf ckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Waxturd lost his spacebar. Along with his mind.
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1037998 Dec 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So I ran from lily's Vodka bottle to play my sockpuppet racist card.
I've really gotten old for a turd. Even the nitwits treat me like the crazy Uncle they hope won't visit.....
nuculurNutcaseracisturdvodkacr azyunclefckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Prevented this

#1037999 Dec 9, 2013
It happened Dec. 2, 2013, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. LifeSiteNews.com broke the story with the headline:“Violent mob of topless pro-abort feminists attacks praying men defending cathedral.” The raw footage is disturbing to the extreme (warning: viewer discretion advised for nudity, lesbian lewdness and violence. A censored version is available here.)

&fe ature=youtu.be

Yep, liberals. lol. And feminist liberals all the same. Here, there and every where. Sick freaks I think they are called.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 311,610
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Ronnie Pickering 256,552
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,325
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 hr OzRitz 10,064
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web