Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683200 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1037875 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the pissing contest.
Dave and Realtime has rarely hold up their own in discussions. It is all an illusion of the pyramid you are viewing life through.
No one is mad at you-you are amusing us!
Stomp around declaring yourself victor more.
Can't speak for Dave but Realtime limits his posting partners in an attempt to weed out the trolls, the truly brain damaged and of course save time. www.flamewarriorsguide.com is my guide.

You're in there__sometimes answering three times to a single post is desperate__a signal of loneliness.

See if you can find yourself__if only for the amusing artwork.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1037876 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the poster was criticizing Obama for supporting Mandela. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of his statement.
You "FINALLY" in all the months I've seen you post, made a valid point.

The difference between you and us is, you would never admit when others make valid points, unless they are your fellow Kool-Aid drinkers, of course.

That makes you the uncompromising fascist.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037877 Dec 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>“Resentment is nutsack drinking lily's poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate and racism...
It's the culture...
The Left is still reacting to the Bashir firing. It never crossed their minds that there could be repercussions to saying any old hateful thing that popped into their minds about someone who opposed their agenda.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1037878 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck.
After your hands become coated with shit DumbassDave, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee...

It's the culture....

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1037880 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another joins the play stupid crowd.
What's Twitter?
Progressive sites?
What racist comments did a liberal make?
on and on it goes. What is amusing is the faux indignation they add in for effect.
Speaking of not playing at all, just being dumb, J-J doesn't realize he misspelled were, could not make his subjects and verbs agree, had at least two statements that were TOTAL gibberish, and now stupidly stumbles in to do a victory lap of dumbazz...LMAWAO@U
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037879 Dec 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Can't speak for Dave but Realtime limits his posting partners in an attempt to weed out the trolls, the truly brain damaged and of course save time. www.flamewarriorsguide.com is my guide.
You're in there__sometimes answering three times to a single post is desperate__a signal of loneliness.
LOL, thanks for sharing.

Man, the Left is waddling in their bitterness today.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037881 Dec 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Dave and Realtime HAS"??? "an illusion of the pyramid you are viewing life through"??? "you-you"??? "victor more"??? Sheeeeeeeat on a a splinter, J-J, but I think that last brain attack of yours might have been stronger than any of those minis that Batty has suffered...which side did you lose control of?
"maid", "made" red hairing" et al.

Look in the mirror.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037882 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does. I seriously doubt the poster would be accusing Bush of supporting a "terrorist" for doing the same thing Obama is doing. You people are well documented hypocrites.
I think what he said was "what was the point for spending all that money to pray for dead?"

All you come up with was a but (point finger) come back.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037883 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't click on links provided by cons. You can't be trusted.
Yeah, you can see the link says "Google" and you fear it?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1037884 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you voted for Ross Perot and will support the TEA Party candidate, right?
I guess that means you voted for Romney and Ryan, Ryan being the only person in recent memory with a budget proposal. Nobody else in Washington is even competent enough to generate a budget... that is, a budget that can get at least one vote in the entirety of Congress.
You can talk about how the Romney - Ryan ticket was the right choice, if you want. Repeal ObamaKare, generate a budget, and a budget that actually cuts government spending.
You know, from reading your posts, I just assumed your lips were surgically attached to Obama's ass. I had no idea you voted for Romney and Ryan.
A Tea Party member voting for Paul Ryan is like a vegan eating a whopper at Burger King.
LCNLin

United States

#1037885 Dec 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because too many weren't listening and weren't paying attention because they were too busy screaming, "Yes, we can!" and the liberal media put halos over his head and called him the "chosen one" and he looked like a celebrity and could read real good.
That's the only thing I can think of.
Your most interesting post with the magic Racist?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1037886 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would pay attention instead of sticking your nose into the middle of something you know nothing about, you would know the "point". The poster I responded to said that pedophile priest hadn't been a problem for 20 years. I was just providing him with the FACT that sick freaks are still hiding in the priesthood.
homosexual pedophiles are everywhere, now legally protected because of their sexual orientation...

churches, schools, and the military...

Newville, PA

#1037887 Dec 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you I'm not a farmer. I work in the oil field. There is no such thing as a subsidy paid to any American oil company.
Or, show me the subsidy. So far, you talk about them, but you can't find any proof they exist.
Now, back to the post you ran away from:
So-called "poor" people are "poor" by choice.
Fk'em. Work or starve. Want more? Make yourself worth more. You're worthless because of the personal choices you made.
GFY
Work or starve.
All listed previously

Listed one last week

Paul Ryan, your hero, says they exist.

Republicans debated them in Congress.

Oil Industry subsidies are real.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1037888 Dec 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Can't speak for Dave but Realtime limits his posting partners in an attempt to weed out the trolls, the truly brain damaged and of course save time. www.flamewarriorsguide.com is my guide.
Oliver's Law of Public Speaking- A closed mouth gathers no feet you dumbass..

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

#1037889 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left is still reacting to the Bashir firing. It never crossed their minds that there could be repercussions to saying any old hateful thing that popped into their minds about someone who opposed their agenda.
The Magic Racist is a small elite aside from all the other derogatory things he is.
LCNLin

United States

#1037890 Dec 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
did you have some point to make here, or just more NYC Bocajew hatred of Christians???...
Auntie Joan
Welcome back

The Magic Racists
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1037891 Dec 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A Tea Party member voting for Paul Ryan is like a vegan eating a whopper at Burger King.
This is another example of DumbassDave trying to force conclusions based on a preconceived bias in his never ending opinion and bullshit...

It's the culture....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1037892 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You left out the FACT that Obama will be accompanied by George W. & Laura Bush.
but I thought he couldn't leave the country.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037893 Dec 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of not playing at all, just being dumb, J-J doesn't realize he misspelled were, could not make his subjects and verbs agree, had at least two statements that were TOTAL gibberish, and now stupidly stumbles in to do a victory lap of dumbazz...LMAWAO@U
Listen alleged school teacher who claims to be an expert in English and then makes major errors herself, I don't proof read and think later when I note errors -so what if you are too BIG of a moron to figure out what is being said just because the person post has and not have-the reading comprehension problem is all yours.

Neither do I make any idiotic claims at being an expert at anything.

Ignoring your idiocy on this subject.

Newville, PA

#1037894 Dec 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So it Obama's and Congress and other federal employees.
Just because your income comes from the government does not exempt you from criticizing it.
Who made up that idiotic rule?
I have news. Te President & Congress are federal employees.

Dumbwaiter is not. He works in the subsidized oil industry.

My income does not come from any government & comes from private non-subsidized industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 min YOUR Tasty Cak 35,357
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min June VanDerMark 326,406
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Wed Sweet 293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jan 16 hojo 12,044
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web