Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1036126 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again. Sooner or later I might get an answer to this post from you.
You're the only person in this conversation that thinks Obama does anything. I think Obama has nothing to do other than read prescripted messages from a teleprompter put in his face when he's ordered to do so by Vallerie Jarrett.
If you improve your ability to read and comprehend the written English language, you will then see that I accuse the Democrats, dumbass. You probably confuse the fact that the government has been so incompetent since Obama was made president that it can't even budget itself with the ludicrous notion that Obama actually is doing something.
Now, back to the post you continually run away from:
You keep running away from the fact that the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years oversight by Demcorats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
It was only after the Republicans had given the Democrats everything they possibly could that the Democrats reversed their propaganda and opposed the war in Iraq.
Dealing with Democrats is like living with a rattle snake. You know it's going to bite you. You just don't know when.
Now, back to the original issue you ran away from:
After the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, they increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT and DOUBLED the debt.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
By the way, why don't you tell us why our government has been so incompetent since Obama was made president, it can't even budget itself.
Dumb Dave can't even wipe himself.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1036127 Dec 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're surprised? If you don't pay your employees well, they will steal. Nothing new here.
Liberal justification for stealing, gotta love it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1036128 Dec 6, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good start. I will bet you can feel your self esteem rising.
You have me on your christmas list? I hope you are not considering giving out boiled acorns again this year, they gave me a stomach ache last year.
Well you're not supposed to eat all ten bags at once. I am pickling frog's legs this year, slow down this time.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1036129 Dec 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave is more of a "grab your ankles" kind of guy.
Eman is propositioning me again. She wants to try out that new strap on.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1036130 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a liar. I don't hate Christians, I am one. But, you are not. You know absolutely nothing about Christianity. Everything about you is sickening, your intolerance and disrespect of others, your denigration of the poor and suffering, your racism and intolerance of anyone who is not in your little circle at your store front church beside the dollar store at the vacant strip mall in your town. Or better yet, you are likely one of those sickos who protest at gay funerals, Westboro something or other.
Agreed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1036131 Dec 6, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, his arrogance and incompetence led him to believe that actually reading the bill was unnecessary.
Dumb.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036132 Dec 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Others, including a chorus of ex-astronauts and policy experts, argue that NASA is making a mistake by ignoring the moon, which still fascinates the Earthbound. Only 12 men have ever set foot on the moon, Americans all of them, the last one 41 years ago.
Maybe we should send all the Democrats there. The ones here already live there.
lol! So where's the NASA funding son?

Oh pooh! That's right. The cons are cutting back funding!

Well, there goes another reich wing pie in the sky dream!!!

"$16.6 Billion NASA Budget Clears House Panel
by Dan Leone, Space News | July 10, 2013 08:12pm ET

WASHINGTON — A House panel approved appropriations legislation Wednesday (July 10) that would give NASA $16.6 billion for 2014, cutting agency spending back to levels not seen since 2007.

As expected, the bill from the House Appropriations commerce, justice, science subcommittee assumes that across-the-board sequestration cuts set in motion by the Budget Control Act of 2011 will continue at least through next year, and that NASA won’t be spared. The proposal, unveiled late Tuesday (July 9), passed the subcommittee by a voice vote, setting the stage for the full Appropriations Committee to consider the bill the week of July 15.

The House panel’s proposed 2014 appropriation is about $300 million less than what NASA ended up with for 2013, roughly $1.2 billion below the agency’s 2012 budget and about $1.1 billion less than what the White House requested for the 2014 fiscal year, which begins Oct. 1."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036133 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You skipped the part when Hoodieman called his girlfirend and told her he was going to attack Zimmerman, then pursued Zimmerman, attacked him, and tried to kill him by bashing his brains out against a concrete sidewalk... and then got blown to hell.
Maybe a little too much Purple Drank, don't you think?
Are you wearing your mask son?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1036134 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a liar. I don't hate Christians, I am one. But, you are not. You know absolutely nothing about Christianity. Everything about you is sickening, your intolerance and disrespect of others, your denigration of the poor and suffering, your racism and intolerance of anyone who is not in your little circle at your store front church beside the dollar store at the vacant strip mall in your town. Or better yet, you are likely one of those sickos who protest at gay funerals, Westboro something or other.
Exactly what kind of Christian are you?

Because I know no Christians who want to steal from some to give to others. Charity, according to scripture, comes from the heart.

Also, I know no Christians who have no compassion for life inside the womb but condone bad behavior for creating that life instead.

You sit in judgment of me and others with nothing but unbridled hatred and false accusations directed at us personally using quite colorful language too, I might add.

My criticisms have been toward an ideology that hates traditional values and demonizes anyone who believes in any measure of moral standards in society.

I'm angry that this country elected a president who exemplifies that ideology.

You'll find intolerance by looking in the mirror, Lily. No one has expressed intolerance toward any peaceful religion on here but you...and only at your fellow Christians.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036135 Dec 6, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are known to be the cheapest. This is true when you compare charity/donations between red & blue states.
Every time I've seen a liberal tip in a restaurant, the CB leaves 10%, while conservatives leave 15-20%.
However, liberal are generous, when they can use other people's money!
lol! Wow! It's amazing how YOU can tell a person's politics simply by the tip!

Reich wing clairvoyance is simply.....'unreal'!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1036136 Dec 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
what advice would you give your son to deal with a strange man stalking him?

Keep blaming the victim.

I would have had me call me & then I would shove a double barrel in Zimmerman's face & demanded an explanation & then called the property association & demand they fire Zimmerman & get someone who could follow the rules.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036137 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
More precisely, January, 2009. Two years... One year Eight months... what difference would it make?(LOL)
You keep running away from the fact that the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years (one year and eight months - fuck you) oversight by Demcorats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
It was only after the Republicans had given the Democrats everything they possibly could that the Democrats reversed their propaganda and opposed the war in Iraq.
Dealing with Democrats is like living with a rattle snake. You know it's going to bite you. You just don't know when.
After the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, they increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT and DOUBLED the debt.
By the way, why don't you tell us why our government has been so incompetent since Obama was made president, it can't even budget itself.
lol! Running away?

Why son! That's you!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036138 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
poor debit writing.

still talking from a deficit position!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036139 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
lol! poor baby.....
Ugly Black Dude

New York, NY

#1036140 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Have a nice weekend Homer; I'm out of here, it's a beautiful day in Sunny Florida!
Yo beetch You best be chilling my watermelon and cooking my supper. I be home by 8 again . Gots to represents some bruthas who be doin Polar Bear Hunting. Theys might wants to practice knockin you out and then up.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1036141 Dec 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
awww.... looky! Capitalism at its worse. And this mortgage debacle is what cons supported...

The lawsuit also said that overall, low and moderate-income African-Americans and middle and higher-income Latinos, have experienced the highest foreclosure rates....."
How did a low-income so-called "African" American even get approved for a mortgage? Did the mortgage underwriter actually expect someone with a low income to pay the mortgage? Where was the money going to come from? Obviously, it wasn't going to come from the low income, because that low income is the basis for defining that person as "poor", and "poor" means can't afford a house, dumbass.
(answer: CRA)

Why do middle and higher-income Latinos just not pay their mortgages?
(You'll have to explain this one to us. Be careful you don't become racist when you give this explanation.)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036142 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell. What do you suck out of your family's members?
And why do you pretend to live in Hawaii?
lol! You should ask with your mask on son.

Do as part of your constitutional rights (snicker)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1036143 Dec 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb.
Yes, it this was dumb of Obama--who allowed his arrogance and incompetence to led him to believe that actually reading the bill was unnecessary.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1036144 Dec 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again. Sooner or later I might get an answer to this post from you.
You're the only person in this conversation that thinks Obama does anything. I think Obama has nothing to do other than read prescripted messages from a teleprompter put in his face when he's ordered to do so by Vallerie Jarrett.
If you improve your ability to read and comprehend the written English language, you will then see that I accuse the Democrats, dumbass. You probably confuse the fact that the government has been so incompetent since Obama was made president that it can't even budget itself with the ludicrous notion that Obama actually is doing something.
You keep running away from the fact that the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years oversight by Demcorats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
lol! Well gee son. It's like you claiming the constitution protects your right to wear a mask in public.

Run, debit writer, run!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#1036145 Dec 6, 2013
LOOK:

Republican liars and losers in denial!

REAL MEDICAL INSURANCE:

healthcare.gov

IT WORKS RIGHT NOW!

2 PEOPLE FULL COVERAGE....$102 PER MONTH.

$51 EACH!

My neighbors got it.

logged in and presto:

$5 co pay Dr. visits!

$10 Rx co pay!

$1400 out of pocket maximum per year!

That is robust real coverage! No joke!

IN YOUR FACE!

CHOKE ON IT LIARS!

DEMOCRATS WON FOR EVERYONE!

The Genius: 7% unemployment rate!

The Genius:....$51 per person per month!

full coverage!

Dental?.....$35 per month! right on site!

healthcare.gov

IT'S REAL, RIGHT NOW, GO BABY GO!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES THE ACA TODAY!

ENROLLMENT ENDS SOON, TELL EVERYONE!

((($50,000 FOR 2 DAYS HOSPITAL? OR $51 PER MONTH RIGHT NOW FOR INSURANCE! GET SOME: REPUBLICANS ARE ALL LIARS AND LOSERS! LOL!)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 228,515
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 29 min Earthling-1 1,070
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,819
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr Brenda Stiles 338
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 27,573
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr El SupremoS 201,038
One-on-one with Coach K: Gold 'feels good' Sep 23 Rae 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE