Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535920 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037026 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you actually admit to making that stupid comment?
How does confronting a stalker the same as stalking an innocent kid walking along a sidewalk in a community where his father was staying.
You people ate dumber than sh*t.
You are the one who thinks the Knock Out Game doesn't exist.

DENIAL, can be a tough tax master.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1037027 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How does confronting a stalker the same as stalking an innocent kid walking along a sidewalk in a community where his father was staying.
you said you'd put a gun in his face...you posted the same mentality Zimmerman showed that night.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037028 Dec 8, 2013
P N A wrote:
<quoted text> Liar, liar, pants on fire!
If you like your liar of a president, you can keep your liar of a president. LOL
IDIOT likes bragging about being poor and dumb.

At the rate he is claiming he would qualify for Medicaid and he is telling us he earns less than $7000 a year.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1037029 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
see, stupid, you can't read. Hahaha

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1037030 Dec 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so save $200+ a month and skip the insurance. Dumbass Dave posts the problem with forcing healthy people to buy insurance. And please, dumbass Dave keep the exception excuse off the thread.
Insurance. Look it up. Is your house insured?

Anyone who would avoid paying $200 a month for health insurance just to save money is a GD idiot.

I never posted anything about an exception. Try to keep up, dipstick.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1037031 Dec 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, selling off federal lands diminishes the Forest Service's ability to make land swap deals which often become necessary to acquire private holdings within the National Forest. Bad idea.
Secondly, just exactly how do you think building the Keystone pipeline (I'm assuming that is what you are talking about) is going to help reduce the debt ceiling? It isn't the "job creator" that Republicans have claimed and it certainly isn't designed to benefit American taxpayers. The oil that flows from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico will result in an increase of exported crude to other countries. That benefits Canada and oil companies.
Enacting major reforms? Yep, that's a good idea. Let's start with the Pentagon. Let's find the $8.5 TRILLION in taxpayer money that was doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996 that has never been accounted for and apply it to the national debt. That would be a major step forward.
The federal government is sitting on billions in assets that are sluggish or dead weight including federal land, buildings and other structures. Two years ago, Obama's deficit commission identified 64,000 buildings and structures that it deemed excessive, underutilized or vacant and recommended should be sold.

So instead of raising taxes and taking money out of the economy and lowering economic activity, the government should sell assets.

There's an empty Veterans Affairs hospital in Los Angeles which could yield $5 billion and parts of a former military base on the San Francisco waterfront.

Lawmakers representing their states and districts have gotten in the way of what is best for the nation by preventing the sale of some of these properties.

The GSA and, therefore, the U.S. government is America's biggest landlord managing nearly 900,000 buildings and more than 630 million acres of land. The latter was estimated to be worth $833 billion in 2008.

There's also Amtrak and another $60 billion and two taxpayer-owned utilities, the Tennessee Valley Authority and Bonneville Power.

Time for the federal government to have a yard sale.

Newville, PA

#1037032 Dec 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you said you'd put a gun in his face...you posted the same mentality Zimmerman showed that night.
So I wasn't stalking anyone. I would be defending my son.

Newville, PA

#1037033 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who thinks the Knock Out Game doesn't exist.
DENIAL, can be a tough tax master.
I never said the game did not exist. I said it wasn't this big epidemic as Fox implied.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1037034 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I re-read this and yes it gives an exemption than in theory is NOT plausible if the employer is paying half the cost.
However, these would be some of the 30 million who will still be uninsured-before Obamacare and after makes no difference.
PS how dirt poor must IDIOT be to pay only $51 a month?
I have no idea how poor someone needs to be to pay only $51 a month since I'm not logging onto the exchange to figure it out.

I do know that if an individual makes less than $28,725 and chooses a silver plan, they not only qualify for a subsidy but they can also get help with deductibles and co-payments.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1037035 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. moron, if medical care was utilized, deductible & out of pocket would still be spent without insurance.
He just likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Common sense be damned.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1037036 Dec 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
you taking over for G**T or are you same?
Enjoy your moronic posts.
Enjoy my moronic posts?

Well, thank You:>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1037038 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who would avoid paying $200 a month for health insurance just to save money is a GD idiot.
normally its insurance, under obamacare its welfare

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1037039 Dec 8, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' uSmsinceforever is hitting the bottle early today I see.
If she doesn't have the answer she will just make something up.
That's how she rolls.
I notice that you and some of your cohorts are obsessed with alcohol. That explains a lot.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037040 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably a puke that turns blue when we say people need to get off welfare and get to work, but when it comes to your idol's program than there is no excuses not to do as dictated by Obama.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1037041 Dec 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Cher had her son Elijah Blue apologize for her making a similar dumb ass comment.
Who's Cher?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1037042 Dec 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Law means nothing to the fascist Democrats. Obama and his thugs decide what laws to either enforce or abuse. Obama already has ignored key provisions of the UCA.
But they're American son... unlike you!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037043 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I never said the game did not exist. I said it wasn't this big epidemic as Fox implied.
That explains why someone had to provide you links to ABC, CBS and NBC to show it was real?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1037044 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government is sitting on billions in assets that are sluggish or dead weight including federal land, buildings and other structures. Two years ago, Obama's deficit commission identified 64,000 buildings and structures that it deemed excessive, underutilized or vacant and recommended should be sold.
So instead of raising taxes and taking money out of the economy and lowering economic activity, the government should sell assets.
There's an empty Veterans Affairs hospital in Los Angeles which could yield $5 billion and parts of a former military base on the San Francisco waterfront.
Lawmakers representing their states and districts have gotten in the way of what is best for the nation by preventing the sale of some of these properties.
The GSA and, therefore, the U.S. government is America's biggest landlord managing nearly 900,000 buildings and more than 630 million acres of land. The latter was estimated to be worth $833 billion in 2008.
There's also Amtrak and another $60 billion and two taxpayer-owned utilities, the Tennessee Valley Authority and Bonneville Power.
Time for the federal government to have a yard sale.
They should sell any Common Sense found inside of the White House.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to have some.

The Magic Negro hasn't used it since he's been there.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037045 Dec 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that you and some of your cohorts are obsessed with alcohol. That explains a lot.
No, they are trying to make up excuses for your dumb behavior.

You are either dumb or drunk.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1037046 Dec 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Common sense be damned.
LOL, you should have kept reading before responding. Dave's dumb comment went under like a rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Papi Chulo 33,108
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Eagle 12 258,473
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu silly rabbit 314,353
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web