Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374636 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1036356 Dec 6, 2013
Carol, I see you enjoy conversations with someone that calls our President 'The magic Negro.
You're totally OK with that, right?
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1036357 Dec 6, 2013
dem wrote:
carol didnt i order you to bed?
lowlifebottomfeederobammyworsh ippingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1036358 Dec 6, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
Carol, I see you enjoy conversations with someone that calls our President 'The magic Negro.
Pot calling kettle black!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1036359 Dec 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very astute observation. If Obama had never been seen or heard but everything we knew about him was reported routinely and his words were published routinely, it's doubtful that many would have voted for him - much less the majority.
So you're right. Image is everything in today's world, and we have to be extremely careful to discern the image from the reality.
Or else we will end up where we are now again.
The delinquent scum from the Urban Reservations are on a rant tonight looking to play the Knockout Game.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1036360 Dec 6, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
She runs off when she's called on her ignorance and bigotry.
She feigns outrage, threatens to leave Topix forever, then shows up bright and early next day with a new name and some new crazy hyperbole.
Pot calls kettle black again!!

Lapeer, MI

#1036361 Dec 6, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
What...you're offended that I call him Magic?

How about Magic Johnson? Was that somehow a 'bad' moniker?

You are confused.

Bad chemicals perhaps?

Lapeer, MI

#1036362 Dec 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. LCN couldn't run off a squirrel stealing his bird seed.
Why are you flattering him for?
LCN couldn't run off a squirrel stealing his nuts.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#1036363 Dec 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be astounded to discover that practically no one thinks or talks like you do; along with your merry band of cohorts on here and the teapartyers; it's a small percentage of miscreants.
I don't see why Iran should not have nuclear capabilities if it wants to; Israel has it, so do Pakistan and India. Perhaps if everyone has it then they'll all behave.
For the first time in 30 years we have a President; and they have a President who are willing to talk and figure things out rather than resort to the usual rightwing bombing and killing countries and people to smithereens and then you chicken hawks can thump your chests and think it's some sort of victory.
You perception of Iran and the reasons why they want to talk is totally wrong. The people of Iran are highly educated and young, the new President seems to be a willing conduit to peace. You should be happy and proud of John Kerry and President Obama; but, you can't be because your brain is clouded by racism and hatred that you can't even think of anything else.
Anyone who would spend time staring at naked photo shopped photos of the President of the United States late mother is seriously sick in the head.
She will never have as many people look at her naked body in death as she did on any given night of the week while she was alive , kinda like you lily , if you had as many sticking out of you as you had stuck in ya you would look like a drunk black porqupine .
DEM R Idiots

Satellite Beach, FL

#1036364 Dec 6, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shit for brains, were you as outraged when Georgie Porgie signed laws with "signing statements" attached?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/dec/14/...
You really are an uninformed hypocritical bigot!
See Carol, these are the kinds of people who are in the other party...They write "Hey shit for brains..." and then call you a "hypocritical bigot" ... HEY, GOP R Idiots: This is YOU, you lowlife phony hypocritical fool! LOL

Lapeer, MI

#1036365 Dec 6, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
She feigns outrage, threatens to leave Topix forever, then shows up bright and early next day with a new name and some new crazy hyperbole.
Don't worry, Pinocchio.

If Florida sinks into the ocean, you will survive.

Wood floats.
LCNLin

United States

#1036366 Dec 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a country of over 300 million, winning by 5 million isn't that wide of a margin.
Obama/Biden - 65,910,437
Romney/Ryan - 60,932,795
Just in California and New York alone, the difference was just over 5 million in Obama's favor. So there you go.
Like I said, not a wide margin nationwide. In most all other states, the margin of victory was relatively very slim.
Was enough with the other guy at 47%
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1036367 Dec 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The delinquent scum from the Urban Reservations are on a rant tonight looking to play the Knockout Game.
Real Dave claims there is no Knock Out Game despite CBS,NBC, and ABC reporting on it.
DEM R Idiots

Satellite Beach, FL

#1036368 Dec 6, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to run off for the same reasons. Now scat, you lowlife piece of politically inferior excrement.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1036369 Dec 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
LCN couldn't run off a squirrel stealing his nuts.
LOL, I make a good straight man for you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1036370 Dec 6, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She will never have as many people look at her naked body in death as she did on any given night of the week while she was alive , kinda like you lily , if you had as many sticking out of you as you had stuck in ya you would look like a drunk black porqupine .
I noticed lily has thrown in the white flag on Iran. They already know this deal with Iran sucks and Iran will continue in their pursuit of a nuclear bomb.

So lily and the useful idiots now think it would be okay if Iran had a bomb.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1036371 Dec 6, 2013
DEM R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> You need to run off for the same reasons. Now scat, you lowlife piece of politically inferior excrement.
ROMNEY IN A LANDSLIDE!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1036372 Dec 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you're so gay!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1036373 Dec 6, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She will never have as many people look at her naked body in death as she did on any given night of the week while she was alive , kinda like you lily , if you had as many sticking out of you as you had stuck in ya you would look like a drunk black porqupine .
It's porcupine, you ignorant hillbilly!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1036374 Dec 6, 2013
Team Obama Takes "Affordable" Out of Latest Obamacare Campaign

Lapeer, MI

#1036375 Dec 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,248
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr IB DaMann 9,548
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Sheriff Joe 310,973
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr ChristineM 254,916
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web