Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395618 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1035536 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
by Dylan Thomas
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
not much money in reading poetry homey!!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1035537 Dec 5, 2013
Have to go to the company party now. Play nice, everyone. And, Democrat frauds, at least try to put some facts and truth in your posts. You'll never do it unless you try.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1035538 Dec 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"You seem to always show up after I pretend to leave here"
You pretend to leave here?
Where to even begin with this comment?
Maybe you and Carol can get a discount rate if you sign up as a couple for some mental health.
And you thought I left, too.

How about you answering the post. Here it is again:

Have you compared the photos of Obama to Frank Marshall Davis and then Barack Obama, Sr.? It's obvious Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's biological father. The only mystery is how the marriage to Obama "Sr" was arranged.
I'll speculate a little here.
Obama "Sr" was a young communist from Kenya who was met at the airport in 1959 by Stanley Dunham. Frank Marshal Davis was living in Hawaii to organize the Communist Party USA there. Davis gets Ann Dunham pregnant, takes advantage of Obama "Sr" and convinces him to marrying Ann Dunham to save the image of the Communist Party USA and eliminate a personal inconvenience to himself. Ann Dunham accepts because she doesn't want to be a single white mother of a negro baby in 1961, "negro" being the official race that would have appeared on the birth certificate due to Hawaii having to conform to the requirements of the US Natality Code of 1961.

Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035539 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
These Democrat frauds are running from this like... well, like it's the truth.
Just before the crowd in Cairo, Egypt erupted in violence against the U.S. embassy there, CNN’s cameras were in the capital interviewing protesters who said that the main purpose for their protest was to have Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman (known as the ‘Blind Sheik’) released from a U.S. prison. Yet as soon as the riots began, CNN began to push the false story that the riots were sparked by some low-budget American movie that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad.
The very day before rioters stormed the U.S. embassy in Cairo, CNN’s Nic Robertson filmed an interview with a handful of Islamists right outside the U.S. embassy. One of those protesters that CNN interviewed was the Blind Sheik’s brother, Mohamed al Zawahiri.
The Blind Sheik’s brother had an absurd “peace plan” proposal that he said would end the blood shed between Muslims and the west and it was this so-called plan for peace that formed the basis for CNN’s report. But what is more interesting about the interview was that it serves as proof that the riots that happened hours later were not about any movie but were started in order to push for the release of The Blind Sheik.
Obviously there was a conspiracy between the White House and CNN. Immediately before the attack in Benghazi killed Stevens, CNN twisted their story to match the lie Obama would spew for two weeks about the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, that would occur immediately after CNN changed their focus to match the future lie from the White House.
That means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to attack us in Benghazi, which means the White House knew Al Qaeda was going to kill Stevens. The White House already had the lie Obama would spew for two weeks ready, which matched the lie CNN twisted their story to immediately before the attack that killed Stevens.
lol! Still got your mask on I see!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1035540 Dec 5, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.....time to wash your mouth out with soap.
Why?

Anyone who continually posts like she does has to be white trailer trash.
No normal well adjusted educated person would. I'm calling it the way it is.

She can talk trash about the President and spend hours staring at photo shopped photos of his mother naked all she wants. It won't get her out of the trailer park.

It's a sickness; and the sickness is racism to the very core of her being. Now she's becoming an Oathkeeper.!!

Hey, 3 more years and then we'll have Hillary.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1035541 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't call anyone anything. You did.
But as far as the supposed nude photos goes, that can't be proven and I regret having implied otherwise. Please forgive me.
lol! I don't think you implied anything son.

You were very clear.
LCNLin

United States

#1035542 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama used a passport from Indonesia to register at Occidental College, where he dropped out from when he pretended to be transferred to Columbia, and used when he travelled to Pakistan in 1981 when Pakistan was on the US State Department's "No Travel" list, which means it would have been impossible for Obama to go to Pakistan with a US passport.
In Indonesia at that time, Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship, which means his US citizenship was given up, which means he wasn't a US citizen. However, he was a minor, and it would have been simple to reaquire that US citizenship after he was an adult. Obviously, this wasn't done during the time up to when Obama pretended to attend Columbia.
So, if Obama reacquired his US citizenship, show us the documentation.
If he did not reacquire his US citizenship, then he's not even a citizen of this country. He's still a citizen of Indonesia.
But, we digress from the actual story. Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
Do you miss the chase for the birth certificate?
Has has not released his grades?
Maybe Hawaii is not really a state?
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035543 Dec 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat: gfy. you're an anti American traitor, plus you're sick in the head. Get help and get a life.
It's your vodka, you vile old inebriated filthy-mouthed beast.
LCNLin

United States

#1035544 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Go look at your own mother and stfu about other people. People that talk like you have lots of skeletons in their closet and spend their lives talking about other people.
Then; you claim to be a Christian. You're going to burn in hell.
forks_make_us_fa t.... is also Waxman?

Shinnyelectron used to post as whom - or another Waxman puppet?

DB Cooper is an original birther... LOL
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035545 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Go look at your own mother and stfu about other people. People that talk like you have lots of skeletons in their closet and spend their lives talking about other people.
On the contrary, after you and your vile relatives arrive, there certainly won't be room for anyone else. Have another drink.
LCNLin

United States

#1035546 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Why?
She can talk trash about the President and spend hours staring at photo shopped photos of his mother naked all she wants. It won't get her out of the trailer park.
It's a sickness; and the sickness is racism to the very core of her being. Now she's becoming an Oathkeeper.!!
ACA has not been mentioned by any of the serious GOP types all day.

Back to "the whose your daddy" indicates the ACA is working

so they change to a more lunatic tune?
LCNLin

United States

#1035547 Dec 5, 2013
Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> It's your vodka, you vile old inebriated filthy-mouthed beast.
Waxman = pretending not to be in Canada?
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035548 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Why?
Drunken lily loves the race card and her black trashy trailer.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1035549 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Realtime, in Sonny's book, he wrote that Cher simply told him one night after a show in Vegas, she was going to sleep with another man that night.
And did.
Is that your idea of bad character or good character?
Maybe if we just defined the word first.
"Sonny's cheating made me consider suicide___" Two sides to every story doll, particularly in show business, politics and religion.

Sarah Palin__Sandy Patty__shall we compile another list???
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035550 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick?
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035551 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela?
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035552 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick and Angela?
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1035553 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick and Angela and LCNLin?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1035554 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah__I wonder why her first husband, the math professor at UI kicked her to the curb?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1035555 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you thought I left, too.
How about you answering the post. Here it is again:
Have you compared the photos of Obama to Frank Marshall Davis and then Barack Obama, Sr.? It's obvious Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's biological father. The only mystery is how the marriage to Obama "Sr" was arranged.
I'll speculate a little here.
Obama "Sr" was a young communist from Kenya who was met at the airport in 1959 by Stanley Dunham. Frank Marshal Davis was living in Hawaii to organize the Communist Party USA there. Davis gets Ann Dunham pregnant, takes advantage of Obama "Sr" and convinces him to marrying Ann Dunham to save the image of the Communist Party USA and eliminate a personal inconvenience to himself. Ann Dunham accepts because she doesn't want to be a single white mother of a negro baby in 1961, "negro" being the official race that would have appeared on the birth certificate due to Hawaii having to conform to the requirements of the US Natality Code of 1961.
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.
Do you agree?
Speculate all you want,dumbf*ck.

You & Carol drag a man's dead mother through the mud.

Pathetic.

You look like the donkey down the road. I guess that's because your mother f*cked Donkeys for quarters in Mexico. Not a great way to make a living but at least she didn't need subsidized like her birther son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Into The Night 9,870
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web