Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1681822 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1035713 Dec 5, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Patric \ Angela = LIBERAL TRASH !!
Tapa itsesi ja tee maailmalle palvelus
LCNLin

United States

#1035714 Dec 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, RIP Nelson Mandela; a life well lived in devotion to racial equality. He will be missed and a hard act to follow. I saw him speak when he came to Toronto when I was living there, I think it was 1990.
The sick desperation of the birthers is disgusting to me beyond words. The reality being that President Obama was elected, and re elected is tribute to the fact that most Americans are not ignorant racist white trash that we have on here. If it were not for you and Homer, Realtime, Leosnana, Grey, Dave, Dupont, Nuclear USA, GOP Idiots, Sonic, Yeah, Jimmy Olson, Karma and Tenzing; I would have been gone long ago. Hope I didn't leave anyone out! Perhaps we are fighting against one idiot troll with several names.
Feel the same.
Have a good evening !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1035715 Dec 5, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Meni uusi kirja kauppias, iso omena,- ei ollut vaikuttunut.
Ajattele allekirjoittaa pois nyt ja mennä lukemaan. Carol voidaan todennäköisesti selittää Suomen ja peikot
Buying quite a bit from Amazon. Now reading Sara Glan, Claire Dewitt and the Bohemian Highway. There's another site called: Wonderbook.
Art Basel is this weekend in Miami.

Carol is a racist; pure and simple.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1035716 Dec 5, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Patric \ Angela = LIBERAL TRASH !!
There is no such thing as liberal trash. We are the elite intellectuals; you know; the people who recycle trash.

You are an admitted murderer white trash; you can't escape it. You and the rest of the pathetic white supremacists imagine yourself special just because you're white! You are an example of a meaningless person. Put the anchor around your neck and do the world a favor. You are an embarrassment to the rest of us true Americans.
LCNLin

United States

#1035719 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Buying quite a bit from Amazon. Now reading Sara Glan, Claire Dewitt and the Bohemian Highway. There's another site called: Wonderbook.
Rereading John LeCarre "Smiley's People"

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy Complete BBC Series was excellent as was the BBC "Smiley's People". We watch five or six films a week from N*tflix...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1035720 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray would prefer that we allow American citizens to recruit, train & dispatch to the US suicide bombers in hope of one day capturing him & having a trial.
American citizens are "assassinated" in this country by law enforcement when they pose a risk to others like a gunman in a clock tower.
Ray would prefer than the gunman be allowed to continue shooting people until a lawyer could be assigned & the case argued in court.
Not true, your nose is getting as long as Obumbles.
I dont knowOnyango Obango

United States

#1035721 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, RIP Nelson Mandela; a life well lived in devotion to racial equality. He will be missed and a hard act to follow. I saw him speak when he came to Toronto when I was living there, I think it was 1990.
The sick desperation of the birthers is disgusting to me beyond words. The reality being that President Obama was elected, and re elected is tribute to the fact that most Americans are not ignorant racist white trash that we have on here. If it were not for you and Homer, Realtime, Leosnana, Grey, Dave, Dupont, Nuclear USA, GOP Idiots, Sonic, Yeah, Jimmy Olson, Karma and Tenzing; I would have been gone long ago. Hope I didn't leave anyone out! Perhaps we are fighting against one idiot troll with several names.
Yes,you were lied to again.

I gots my Obama phone!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1035722 Dec 5, 2013
Chimpy leftist phags are dropping like flies!! This is "all she wrote" for this fraudulent hypocrite!! LMAO......:-)

Texas Democrat Wendy Davis Donated $515 Of Her $235k Income To Charity, But Wants To Redistribute Your Earnings

On December 4, 2013
http://soopermexican.com

The Democrats’ big abort-happy hope to capture the Texas governorship just released her taxes, and despite her wanting to take your money and give it to anyone who signs up for welfare, she didn’t give much herself.

In 2011, she earned $235,428, but gave a paltry $515 to charity. That’s less than one percent of her income, in fact, it barely scratches one-fifth of one percent.

Democrats are so charitable! Not with their own money, but with yours, of course.

2012 wasn’t much better, even though her income jumped to $284,183. That year, she gave just $950 in contributions to charity, This works out to a very generous three-tenths of one percent!

Amazing how hypocritical they are about your earned money, isn’t it?

Now, there’s nothing wrong with anyone giving whatever amount of money to charity that they wish – it’s their choice to order their own budget according to their conscience. But Democrats who whine that America is heartless and redistribute money from earners are ridiculously hypocritical. Especially when they earn as much as Davis and yet give so little.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1035723 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as liberal trash. We are the elite intellectuals; you know; the people who recycle trash.
You are an admitted murderer white trash; you can't escape it. You and the rest of the pathetic white supremacists imagine yourself special just because you're white! You are an example of a meaningless person. Put the anchor around your neck and do the world a favor. You are an embarrassment to the rest of us true Americans.
LMAO at swilly the sow!!

You'll be dead soon, and the worms will eat your skanky body...:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Jacksonville, FL

#1035724 Dec 5, 2013
So what if I'm a salad tossing flamer. That doesn't give anyone the right to judge me. I am who I am, and I'm proud of who I am. Get over it homophobes!

Q ueer pride, baby!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1035725 Dec 5, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Obama's campaign against the widening income gap? I actually think he has a point. Let's have affirmative action for everyone, that way we can all get ahead. Leave no one out. We all just get richer. When I run for office, that will be my promise to America...."Elect me and I will make everyone rich". "If you want to keep your butler, you will get to keep your butler" (of course the butler will be rich too).
I don't want to pay $32.85 for a McDonald's hamburger.
Jon

Jacksonville, FL

#1035727 Dec 5, 2013
Hey, Fenris the homo, you mad? Lmao!
Sue

Paragould, AR

#1035729 Dec 5, 2013
We need to change this thread from our next president Barrak obana to now that bommie is president what now.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1035730 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certainly not in Hawaii, son.
But you love your mask don't you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1035731 Dec 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Chimpy leftist phags are dropping like flies!! This is "all she wrote" for this fraudulent hypocrite!! LMAO......:-)
Texas Democrat Wendy Davis Donated $515 Of Her $235k Income To Charity, But Wants To Redistribute Your Earnings
On December 4, 2013
http://soopermexican.com
The Democrats’ big abort-happy hope to capture the Texas governorship just released her taxes, and despite her wanting to take your money and give it to anyone who signs up for welfare, she didn’t give much herself.
In 2011, she earned $235,428, but gave a paltry $515 to charity. That’s less than one percent of her income, in fact, it barely scratches one-fifth of one percent.
Democrats are so charitable! Not with their own money, but with yours, of course.
2012 wasn’t much better, even though her income jumped to $284,183. That year, she gave just $950 in contributions to charity, This works out to a very generous three-tenths of one percent!
Amazing how hypocritical they are about your earned money, isn’t it?
Now, there’s nothing wrong with anyone giving whatever amount of money to charity that they wish – it’s their choice to order their own budget according to their conscience. But Democrats who whine that America is heartless and redistribute money from earners are ridiculously hypocritical. Especially when they earn as much as Davis and yet give so little.
lol! female yellow bellied wolfie son? want the eyes?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1035733 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. Don't like radical liberals of any color - especially the ones with power.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1035734 Dec 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one disgusting little POS.
If you can't beat Obama politically, you can always come up with all sorts of distractions to insult him with.
You went from Birth Certificates, which made all you nitwits look like the fools you are, completely rejected by the American voters, to other nasty forms of character assasination.
Too bad for you he still has 3 years to make you miserable!! LOL
Do you think you'll still be alive in 2016 with all your health problems and putting dozens of nails in your coffin daily??
Or is that a further example of your 'common sense'?
Your hate filled insanity is getting worse. Have a cigarette and choke on it.
Nice little rant ya' got goin' there, Dood:>

Almost sounds like Liberal Mantra.

Orlando, FL

#1035735 Dec 5, 2013
But this president sure has a lot of nerve.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Obama said Republicans shouldered most of the blame for gridlock in Washington.

"They’ve got to be embarrassed" he said for not having anything to show for their two years in the House.

Seriously? Wasn't it this president who blamed Republicans at every opportunity and demonized them at every turn? And wasn't it this president who did not want to listen to anything they had to say and doggedly refused to negotiate with Republicans?

The truth of the matter is Obama doesn't like Republicans taking a stand against his incompetency.

To that, I say too bad.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1035736 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, shinning.
It's not like I wanted to believe Davis was Obama's real father. But facial features and bone structures don't lie.
It's pretty obvious. The lips and the nose, the space between the lip and the nose, the eye set and the fat pads on the cheeks are almost identical.
Compared to Obama, Sr., there's simply no comparison.
Couldn't very well lie to myself.
One motto in life I've always lived by, "To thine own self, be true."
That's a good truth to live by - as it sits.

But Progressives will extend it to "To thine own self, be true, but pull one over on everyone else"

Orlando, FL

#1035737 Dec 5, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
President Obama is on Hardball now
Blaming and belittling Republicans again.

He'll be remembered as the "one note" president. That's all he ever does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Sasyjm 326,168
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr You taste good 35,347
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 7 hr Sweet 293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue hojo 12,044
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web