Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263784 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LCNLin

United States

#1034379 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Communication seems not you(sic) thing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......
and you accept the fact
that you have moved to three different states
and still have the same
happy UPS man?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1034380 Dec 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so did you hear that the arrest warrants for Bush are about to expire? seems he'll finally be able to visit Europe.
so let's talk about credibility.
Your half hour is up. I'll remind you of this in the morning.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1034381 Dec 3, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a world that's based on actual facts.
That's somewhere you're not likely to wander in to.
Your Mental Institution's very existence was created based on facts.

You are correct. That's somewhere I'm not likely to wander in to.

Stay put. We'll call if we need you:>
LCNLin

United States

#1034382 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, though we remember the words “tear down this wall” as the speech’s most influential element, the message and goal of the speech is what formulated Reagan’s greatest legacy as a true influencer and communicator. Instead of intimidating Gorbachev like most other leaders would have done to tear down the Berlin Wall, Reagan peacefully tests Gorbachev’s intentions and compliments him on his goals for Perestroika and Glasnost during his speech. With his peaceful delivery of the speech, Reagan earns Gorbachev's trust and gained his inspiration to decide on the Berlin Wall’s fate.
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
See...Reagan got a communist leader to come over to his side. Obama promised to join the communist side after getting reelected.
At the end of the day, though we remember the words...

let see Reagan sold arms to terrorists in Iran.

The Iran–Contra affair also referred to as Irangate, Contragate or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986.

During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo. Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of several hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

The scandal began as an operation to free the seven American hostages being held in Lebanon by a group with Iranian ties connected to the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.

It was planned that Israel would ship weapons to Iran, and then the United States would resupply Israel and receive the Israeli payment. The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of the U.S. hostages. The plan deteriorated into an arms-for-hostages scheme, in which members of the executive branch sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of the American hostages.

Large modifications to the plan were devised by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North of the National Security Council in late 1985, in which a portion of the proceeds from the weapon sales was diverted to fund anti-Sandinista and anti-communist rebels, or Contras, in Nicaragua.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034383 Dec 3, 2013
I guess I should leave now so sonicboy can come out from his hiding place.

.......... boo!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034384 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
and you accept the fact
and still have the same
happy UPS man?
They all look the same to me. ;-)
LCNLin

United States

#1034385 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supplied funding and military fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
Obama bailed out GM and his stimulus was a failure.
Obama blamed a video after ducking his responsibility to protect an embassy after repeated requests for more security.
Obama increased the deficit by $7 trillion in one term.
More people are on welfare under this administration.
It's you who can't deal with facts. Stop blaming others for your own failings. You're starting to emulate Obama.
The Iran–Contra affair also referred to as Irangate, Contragate or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that came to light in November 1986.

During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran,

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1034386 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
and you accept the fact
and still have the same
happy UPS man?
I picture you lying in a Stryker bed suffering total body paralysis and unable to communicate yourself to others.

The doctor says "Fart once for Yes and Fart Twice for No"

And now LCNLin just can't stop talking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1034387 Dec 3, 2013
This PDupont idiot said Sweden was doing "just fine" when they were having their 5th day of riots.
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034388 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, though we remember the words...
let see Reagan sold arms to terrorists in Iran.
During the Reagan administration, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo. Some U.S. officials also hoped that the arms sales would secure the release of several hostages and allow U.S. intelligence agencies to fund the Nicaraguan Contras. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.
The scandal began as an operation to free the seven American hostages being held in Lebanon by a group with Iranian ties connected to the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
It was planned that Israel would ship weapons to Iran, and then the United States would resupply Israel and receive the Israeli payment. The Iranian recipients promised to do everything in their power to achieve the release of the U.S. hostages. The plan deteriorated into an arms-for-hostages scheme, in which members of the executive branch sold weapons to Iran in exchange for the release of the American hostages.
Large modifications to the plan were devised by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North of the National Security Council in late 1985, in which a portion of the proceeds from the weapon sales was diverted to fund anti-Sandinista and anti-communist rebels, or Contras, in Nicaragua.
Some US history for you....

1985... hmmmmmmmm. Wouldn't that be after Kerry returned from Nicaragua after meeting with Ortega, and stood on the Senate Floor and lied his treasonous ass off about there not being any communist influence in the Cold War front in Central America while at that very same time Ortega had gone to Moscow and was arranging for the Soviet Union to use Nicaragua to be used as a staging country for the communist insurgencies in the surrounding countries? Didn't Congress pass some law forbidding helping the forces opposing the communist military insurgencies being armed and supplied by the Soviet Union and instigating wars in these countries as part of a new front opened up in the Cold War by the Soviet Union based on the lies from Kerry?

If you're going to tell a story, tell the whole story, you treasonous lying dupe.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1034389 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA prohibits the board from rationing healthcare. You people are dumber than sh*t.
What Mark Halperin actually said & meant:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/mark...
You have ZERO credibility DumbDave. You also said everyone could keep their existing insurance policies which as now an indisputable lie.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034390 Dec 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>1960??? Join the real world bozo__or go find a nice game thread to while away your time on.
the year of a SCOTUS decision is irrelevant unless overturned by a later decision...

now, go back to the bar "bozo"...to use one of your outdated terms...
LCNLin

United States

#1034391 Dec 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
This PDupont idiot said Sweden was doing "just fine" when they were having their 5th day of riots.
<quoted text>
You're in Sweden, thought it was Canada.
Are your five sock puppets in Sweden?
LCNLin

United States

#1034392 Dec 3, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
he may wander into the UPS delivery man :-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034393 Dec 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so did you hear that the arrest warrants for Bush are about to expire? seems he'll finally be able to visit Europe.
so let's talk about credibility.
o-KAAAAAaayyyyyy. I'm opening the door now. I'm stepping through the door now. I'm going home now. You can come out now. You don't have to hide anymore. I'm going now. There's nothing to be afraid of now.
.... boo!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1034394 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm goiong now. You can put your other sock puppet on. ;-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1034395 Dec 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional & paranoid. All I can say is I know for sure there is an idiot in Pompano Beach, FL who is the thread dumbo.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1034396 Dec 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam morons.
If the Shi'ites get a nuclear bomb, the Sunis have to get a nuclear bomb, you fucking moron.
If you don't stop Iran from getting a bomb, then a nuclear arms race will be certain in the Arab world.
You do remember that the Arabs are responsible for starting the last war, don't you? You do remember that the Arabs are responsible for the terrorist threat in the world, don't you?
So, if the terrorists get a nuclear bomb, what kind of an idiot are you to think they won't use it?
What you are doing is assisting the most medieval backward culture in the world today in their effort to acquire nuclear weapons.
Thanks to Obama, the United States has lost all credibility in the world today. We have as much influence on the situation as.. oh, say... some alien species living in a galaxy a billion light years from Earth.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Speaking of a special kind of stupid, how are you Dweeb??

Did you really say the Sunni's would get a bomb if the s
Shiite's get one??

You're sssooooooo stupid, you didn't even realize the Sunni's already have a nucleur weapon..........HAHAHAHAHA

Or didn't Bush tell you when Pakistan got the bomb, in spite of Bush's insistence they not have one?? It was 1998, stupid~!!~

Caught you in yet another bit of your obvious total ignorance concerning world affairs.

Pakistan is 95% Sunni Muslim, you idiot!! They laughed at Bush when he tried to stop them from developing a nuclear weapon. That was Bush I. Bush II was a gay lover of Musharref, the military dictator of Pakistan, until he was overthrown!!

Now Pakistan is selling nuclear technology to the highest bidders. Including N. Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Iran, to name a few.

You are so blissfully ignorant, all you can do is use your racist Birth Certificate stupidity to guide you through the world.

You prove it here daily with your complete ignorance, denying the obvious, pretending to be a veteran, looking and behaving like the ancient midget moron you obviously are.
LCNLin

United States

#1034397 Dec 3, 2013
Interesting

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1034398 Dec 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional & paranoid. All I can say is I know for sure there is an idiot in Pompano Beach, FL who is the thread dumbo.
Speaking of delusional and paranoid, how are you, Waxturd??

Are you trying to give away your title of Thread Dumbo??

Loved the way you posted from Washington DC and an hour later were posting from Windsor, CT!! Not very good at covering your tracks,I see.

As well as posting from San Fran under your Vodka (and others) stupidity.

All you know for sure is how to behave like a complete jerk and create sockpuppets to make you look even more like the idiot you are.

Tell us more about your Ivy League educated sock puppets again. LOL

How about the estate in England??

Funny how once people started mocking you, you dropped the whole series of lies about both topics!!

You are one sick mofo, Waxy. That's why even the wingnuts here keep their distance from your raging insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min ChristineM 244,950
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 1 hr Brian_G 1,716
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 310,346
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Laughing to the l... 6,486
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Fri bernarlyn 33
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
More from around the web