Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
950,341 - 950,360 of 1,079,016 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>

Annual deficit has gone DOWN under Obama.
BS...

Obama's smallest deficit is larger than Bush's largest deficit...

now, go back to the NAMBLA thread...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Proof we need a single payer system
"More than a thousand care home residents die thirsty"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/...
Excellent observation. All anyone has to do is visit state-run nursing homes to get an accurate idea of government-run healthcare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it isn't the "rich" who are paying 86% of all income taxes. Using 2009 figures as reported by the national Taxpayers Union, the top 1% pays 36.73% of total income taxes which is comparable to the percentage of overall income they represent. The top 25%(those with incomes above $66,193) pay 87.30%. That is not "the rich!.
It really sad fact is that nearly half of the population does not make enough money to pay income tax while the Romney's of the world only pay a 14% income tax rate.
You're damn right the parasitic top 1% are not paying their fair share.
how much do you think they should pay, slavemaster???...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumfk
Annual deficit has gone DOWN under Obama.
Could you say the same about Bush?
Bush 1?
Reagan?
Rightwingers are such idiots.
Only whine about deficits when a Dem is Pres.
Sorry loser mooch. You have used up your libtard quota of free replies from me.

I can only stand so much stupid from you, liberal sock.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray is so f*cking stupid he doesn't get that the wealthy pay so much of the income tax because they earn most of the money & own most of the wealth.
As the rich get richer & claim higher & higher percentages of this country's wealth, Ray is too stupid to get that it is at his expense.
Ray & the right are so duped, they lie & support the idea that there has been a redistribution of wealth towards the wealthy for decades. Ray even likes this.
Ray thinks the wealthy actually earned this & dod not accomplish this through influencing (buying) politicians to alter the tax codes toward their favor.
Ray is a typical dumbass uninformed right whiner.
"real dumb"
You are a typical liberal loon. You hate those are successful. Tell me what expense have you been hit with because some are successful? You should be in hog heaven, they pay Federal Income taxes so moochers like you can keep your hand out. Who adjusted the tax code so nearly 1/2 of American's who have a job do not pay Federal Income taxes?
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I never leave? Sorry dummy, that would be you. I have a productive life. You have nothing else to do, sock.
Yes, I know, everyone is Waxman. You freak jobs are so funny.
Waxman has a life. You do not.
that pedophile belongs in prison. She let 5th graders gave sex in her classroom while she watched.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it isn't the "rich" who are paying 86% of all income taxes. Using 2009 figures as reported by the national Taxpayers Union, the top 1% pays 36.73% of total income taxes which is comparable to the percentage of overall income they represent. The top 25%(those with incomes above $66,193) pay 87.30%. That is not "the rich!.
It really sad fact is that nearly half of the population does not make enough money to pay income tax while the Romney's of the world only pay a 14% income tax rate.
The poor live better in this country than the middle class in most of the work, so STFU moron.

You idiots have tried you misguided leech routine, but your leaders are greedy and you end up uckfeyed over there too. The end result is you f*ck up everything, idiot.

Now go slither back into you hole, you poor b*stard. You made your bed. Stop blaming others for your being a loser.

"I" this!

"I" that!

dirtbagger for sure...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

World, not work. Oops.

Don't want the spelling police with no life after me. Likely the same liberal sock anyways.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem quiet on Zimmerman now, Carol also off the topic.
Zimmerman was a nobody until you idiots made it about race. Hows the federal charges coming along?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Signed by Ford, "greatly expanded" under Reagan.
Perhaps you had to be there__perhaps you're a dumfk. Doesn't matter, Reagan claimed it as his own and took tremendous pride in the legislation.
Now run along and learn about tomorrows topic__Reagan's amnesty for illegals.
if carol made that mistake you would call her a liar. You make it and it "doesn't matter". You're such a scumbag.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't recall the companies that were increasing salaries. I believe I posted the information before but will look for it again. However, it only makes common sense the salary increases come from the funds the company was using to pay for the employee's insurance.
Now, Darden Restaurants, Sears, IBM, Time Warner and other corporations are putting retirees into private exchanges but they are providing a voucher to buy coverage. Walgreens is doing the exact same thing with ALL of it's employees.
IMO, Lois's posting that her husband would have "No more employer-based insurance after January 2015" isn't necessarily a bad thing at all. It's only a bad thing if his company isn't going to compensate him in some way. A half truth is still a lie.
"it only makes common sense the salary increases come from the funds the company was using to pay for the employee's insurance. ".

quit practicing being stupid. You got it down!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
the Obama"rich" are the top 2% and they pay far more than 36.73% of the total...

...the top 5%, above $155K, pay 58.66% of the total...or eleven times their share

those between 10%($112K) and 25%($66K) pay about 17%, slightly more than their share...

the bottom 75% pay almost nothing...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say SEQUESTRATION?
more like tax increases (patrol tax) and the end of Iraq war which bush had already negotiated.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
that pedophile belongs in prison. She let 5th graders gave sex in her classroom while she watched.
in Ohio, teachers and administrators are being prosecuted for covering up student rape...

and yes, her female student was raped because it is impossible for a child of that age to give informed consent...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those darn white folks!
Racists like you Obama hard liners hate them.
i don't hate white folks. i married one who's about as white as it gets.

though the fact she's not American may have had something to do with that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was a nobody until you idiots made it about race. Hows the federal charges coming along?
don't give up on federal charges against Traygone's victim...

Obama needs a diversion from ObamaKKKare...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't hate white folks. i married one who's about as white as it gets.
though the fact she's not American may have had something to do with that.
so its Americans you hate.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in Ohio, teachers and administrators are being prosecuted for covering up student rape...
and yes, her female student was raped because it is impossible for a child of that age to give informed consent...
both children were raped considering the only adult in the room was aware and allowed it to happen.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron!
You are an old f*ck living off the dole now so what do you expect?
You are also likely not the picture of health as most libtards are fat, lazy & have issues.
So this is your "data"?
You?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
You have no credibility here, idiot.
"Buroc"
Be kinda kind. "real dumb" is one reason this thread is heading toward 1 million responses. "real dumb" and spreads his lies and trolls maybe 25 or 30 times on an average day. He get 40 - 45 posts responding that he an idiot, a typical lefty troll. His posts and the responses he gets adds up to maybe 600 post a week, say 30, 000 per year, near 150,000 posts are directly attributable to "real dumb" that figures out to be nearly 15% of all posts on this thread. Besides that "real dumb" is so inane, he is sometimes amusing.
Peace
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
We're waiting on the Obama lie of the week. DO you need the link to the bet forum? There are some pretty high wagers this week!
Oh I am sure there will be one, because he will talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,077
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr CunningLinguist 224,019
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••