Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457903 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1034475 Dec 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats all they do is curse the intelligent Republicans.
Like who? You? Bwaaaahhhhhaaaa! You're the biggest dumbass on here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034476 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
WW1 began on Woodrow Wilson's watch ...not a good subject for Democrats to bring up?
WWII began on FDR's watch ...not a good subject for Democrats to bring up?
The Vietnam War began on JFK's watch ...not a good subject for Democrats to bring up?
ANYTHING ...not a good subject for Democrats to bring up?
lol! Psst! Vietnam wasn't a war son.

And the wars you mentioned prior, we actually won them!

You must have missed that in class!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1034477 Dec 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>But... that's not what their handlers said! And they only rely on their handlers!
"the point I was trying to make and which I did make, what there is in the law is something that is intended to lower health care costs, which will produce rationing, whether you think rationing is a good idea or bad idea," Halperin continued

so now halperin is one of our handlers. You idiots are too damn funny.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034478 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right behind you. Between your cheeks.
lol! Yuuup! It's just cr*p!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034479 Dec 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
eman reminisces about his prison days....
never been to prison, unlike your regular johns.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1034480 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Like who? You? Bwaaaahhhhhaaaa! You're the biggest dumbass on here.
lily trying to pass her title to someone else.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1034481 Dec 3, 2013
Chris Matthews will interview President Obama on Thursday.

The exchange will take place at American University, and air 7 p.m. Thursday. "Hardball" producer Michael LaRosa tweeted the news on Tuesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/chri...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034482 Dec 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They were puppets on the Soupy Sales Show on WXYZ TV an ABC affiliate which served the Detroit-Windsor-Toledo market. Soupy was followed by Johnny Ginger who also made dog sounds. Back then kids laughed when grown up men dressed oddly and made dog sounds.
The good old days!!!
Then Vietnam came along and comedy turned towards cynical.
the later humor of Soupy Sales often had one meaning for kids and another for adults...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034483 Dec 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cite your source for Obama supplying funding and jets to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?
The rest of your post is not worth reading let alone a response.
http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Ind...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034484 Dec 3, 2013
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Gore would have waged a war on Iraq?
no...Gore would have been too busy stuffing his bloated gut...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1034485 Dec 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
I see the Left Wing's president is launching a desperate 3 week campaign of bullsh*t and lies to try and rescue his unAffordable Clusterf**k Act.
Get ready for at least 21 straight days of circus sideshows with the Prevaricator in Chief surrounding himself with smiling "doctors" in brand new white coats, and tearful "patients" spewing tales of life-saving medical procedures only now available to them thanks to Obamacare.
So tell us dear Left Wingers, why should *anyone believe the lying PORFM this time around, hmmm?
*Those who still believe everything the .gov websites tell you are not eligible to participate.
little surprise that Obama once again resorts to campaigning instead of leadership and governing...
LCNLin

United States

#1034486 Dec 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm... to the Muslim Brotherhood? I think you'll need to clarify that one since I don't think Morsi's in power anymore. Perhaps a little more facts on your end may help.
Bail out GM in addition to bushie boy? I guess so with Congressional approval. After all, didn't bushie boy also give something like $600 per person in 2008 for free?
Did Obama duck "...his responsibility to protect an embassy after repeated requests?" Again, you'll need to give more facts
BUT.... I do believe you're right about more people being under welfare. At least we can agree on that being the result of the bushie boy regime!
"I don't think Morsi's in power anymore." Don't tell her..

She still believes in Santa...?
LCNLin

United States

#1034487 Dec 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
I see the Left Wing's president is launching a desperate 3 week campaign of bullsh*t and lies to try and rescue his unAffordable Clusterf**k Act.
Get ready for at least 21 straight days of circus sideshows with the Prevaricator in Chief surrounding himself with smiling "doctors" in brand new white coats, and tearful "patients" spewing tales of life-saving medical procedures only now available to them thanks to Obamacare.
So tell us dear Left Wingers, why should *anyone believe the lying PORFM this time around, hmmm?
*Those who still believe everything the .gov websites tell you are not eligible to participate.
Wow...You been drinking the Kool Aide!
LCNLin

United States

#1034488 Dec 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
little surprise that Obama once again resorts to campaigning instead of leadership and governing...
President Obama stays in Washington they whine
President Obama takes a trip to make a few political points, they whine.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1034489 Dec 3, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
Check this out:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/03/21...
By Denise Lavoie, The Associated Press
President Barack Obama's Kenyan-born uncle, who ignored a deportation order more than two decades ago, was granted permission to stay in the U.S. on Tuesday.
Judge Leonard Shapiro made the decision after Onyango Obama, 69, testified that he had lived in the U.S. for 50 years, been a hard worker, paid income tax and been arrested only once.
Asked about his family in the U.S. on Tuesday, he said, "I do have a nephew." Asked to name the nephew, he said, "Barack Obama, he's the president of the United States."
Onyango Obama, the half brother of the president's late father, has lived in the U.S. since the 1960s. He was ordered to leave the country in 1992, but remained.
----------
Shapiro cited a law that entitles immigrants who are "out of status" to become permanent residents if they arrived in the U.S. before 1972, maintained continuous residence and are of good moral character.
Onyango Obama testified he came to the U.S. from his native Kenya in 1963 and has not been back since. He called America the "land of opportunities."
His immigration status did not become public until his arrest for drunken driving in 2011 in Framingham, just west of Boston. After his arrest, he allegedly told police, "I think I will call the White House."
Asked about the exchange by a prosecutor Tuesday, he said he might have said that, but he couldn't recall.
Earlier this year, the Board of Immigration Appeals sent the case to the Executive Office for Immigration Review for reassessment.
Margaret Wong, Obama's Cleveland-based immigration attorney, called him a "wonderful older gentleman."
"He has earned his privilege to stay in the United States. He has been here for 50 years," she said Tuesday before the hearing.
The White House said it expected the case to be handled like any other immigration case.
In the drunken driving case, Obama admitted to sufficient facts, meaning he did not plead guilty but acknowledged prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him. A judge continued the case for one year without a finding, saying the charge would be dismissed if Obama did not get arrested again during that time. Wong said Obama has successfully completed that program.
In the president's memoir, "Dreams from My Father," he writes about his 1988 trip to Kenya and refers to an Uncle Omar, who matches Onyango Obama's background and has the same date of birth.
He is the second Obama family member to be found living illegally in the United States. His sister and the president's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, was granted asylum in 2010 after her first asylum request in 2002 was rejected and she was ordered deported in 2004.
She did not leave the country and continued to live in public housing in Boston. Her status was revealed just days before Obama was elected in November 2008. At the time, then-candidate Obama said he did not know his aunt was living here illegally and that he believes laws covering the situation should be followed.
This is like the black Beverly Hillbillies and Cousin Jethro got arrested. Just once.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....
Dean

United States

#1034490 Dec 3, 2013
President Obama is scheduled to do the White House Youth Summit on Wednesday. But he’s apparently not too eager to answer questions from those he believes will ask him about tough issues. When Alex Smith, Chair of the College Repulbicans, applied to attend the event, the White House rejected her.

The White House’s response letter read:

Thank you for applying to attend the White House Youth Summit. While we have filled all spots for this event, we would like to remind you that on December 4th, 2013, a portion of the event will be live streamed on WhiteHouse.gov/live from 2:00 to 3:30 pm.

The White House’s original pitch for the White House Youth Summit stated,“Throughout President Obama’s career, he has been fighting for young people. Whether it’s increasing access to higher education or expanding health care coverage, giving young people a fair shot has been and always will be a priority. The President also believes in reaching out to youth across the country to make sure we’re hearing what they have to say, and helping them better understand the policies and programs that impact them.”

While acknowledging that the White House rejects many applicants, Matthew Donnellan, executive director of the College Republican National Committee, pointed out,““Once again we are simply disappointed by President Obama. Young people are set to bear the brunt of the cost of Obamacare but the President refuses to have a genuine discussion about the issue. Obama’s abusive pattern of using young people for our votes and money but then disregarding our opinion is disheartening. All young Americans deserve better.”
----------

Obama rejects ALL republican input.

Lapeer, MI

#1034491 Dec 3, 2013
Chris Matthews will interview President Obama on Thursday.
The exchange will take place at American University, and air 7 p.m. Thursday. "Hardball" producer Michael LaRosa tweeted the news on Tuesday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/chri...
Will they both be wearing condoms and Depends?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1034492 Dec 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What arrest warrants?
Talk.
Europe or Canada?

Lapeer, MI

#1034493 Dec 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Realtime is a glutton for punishment.

I'll bet he's into S&M heavily.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1034494 Dec 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
I guess I should leave now so sonicboy can come out from his hiding place.
.......... boo!
unlike you i have a job. can't spend every minute of every day laughing at you nutjobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Brew In 32,590
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 hr Eagle 12 258,039
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Nov 20 Sandra Tillman 16
More from around the web