Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1484003 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033898 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the election could be done over John Adams would win in 1800
It's painfully apparent that you have a tough time staying relevant.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1033899 Dec 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
If this president can emphasize a flat out lie by adding "period" to that lie not once but numerous times, what else might he be lying about?
What's wrong with Americans these days? His approval and trustworthiness ratings should be in the tank. Even the 30s is much too high.
The liar in chief lies about everything. He's incapable of telling the truth.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1033900 Dec 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck Dynasy? Maybe.
But a mediamasterbater, white elephant and a self-described 'creative genius'?
Bah-Bah Walters couldn't pick her nose properly.
Why the Robertson family was chosen is a bit of a surprise - probably because old fashioned success stories where wealth was earned through innovation and hard work by average Americans has become such a rarity.

Knowing the crowd Walters hangs with and caters to, this could be an opportunity to mock and exploit their lifestyles, religion and political affiliation.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033901 Dec 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the Robertson family was chosen is a bit of a surprise - probably because old fashioned success stories where wealth was earned through innovation and hard work by average Americans has become such a rarity.
Knowing the crowd Walters hangs with and caters to, this could be an opportunity to mock and exploit their lifestyles, religion and political affiliation.
That's a sharp observation.

"I admire you" said the spider to the fly.

"Come into my parlor and let me show you how much".
angel

Boise, ID

#1033902 Dec 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the Robertson family was chosen is a bit of a surprise - probably because old fashioned success stories where wealth was earned through innovation and hard work by average Americans has become such a rarity.
Knowing the crowd Walters hangs with and caters to, this could be an opportunity to mock and exploit their lifestyles, religion and political affiliation.
Their political affilation deserves mocking as does the shallow caricture they exploit and pander to"Hey Ma!...their jus' like us!!!!"
Their actually in good company with a Pathalogical Narcissus like Miley Cyrus......isnt it one of you guys thats always referencing 'The Dumbing Down Of America'?
There you go.
angel

Boise, ID

#1033903 Dec 3, 2013
....and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian....what can you say?
angel

Boise, ID

#1033904 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ceases to amaze me how the democrats break the expensive lamp and somehow convince the liberals the innocent republicans did it. Every single time.
Republicans aren't totally guiltless but they are not the ones who consistently break the expensive lamps.
'Innocent Republicans.'Lmao!!!
angel

Boise, ID

#1033905 Dec 3, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Every lib on here is too stupid, igonrant and stubborn to admit the truth, the dumpcrats own this.
You truly occupy your own little Fox Alternate reality dont you Scooter ?
Your Failed Idealogy is headed for the crap heap of history where it belongs fool.
The reason the Right has become the Party Of Losers is the American People have judged them unfit to lead and they know who 'Owns It' ass-clown!
Thats why Topix is your only venue to rage in pathetic Impotance at Obama.
For at least the next three years and very probably seven!
And not a thing you can do about it!
angel

Boise, ID

#1033906 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the election could be done over again tomorrow, Romney would win.
Ah....You Tea Baggers REALLY do have a difficult time discerning reality from wishful thinking dont you?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033907 Dec 3, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Their political affilation deserves mocking as does the shallow caricture they exploit and pander to"Hey Ma!...their jus' like us!!!!"
Their actually in good company with a Pathalogical Narcissus like Miley Cyrus......isnt it one of you guys thats always referencing 'The Dumbing Down Of America'?
There you go.
You are the Poster Child for the Dumbing Down of America.

The Magic Negro Wants You!

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Being as shallow as you are...infinite.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033908 Dec 3, 2013
angel wrote:
....and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian....what can you say?
I've seen drunk squirrels who were more entertaining.
bot

United States

#1033909 Dec 3, 2013
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/08/gay-ob...

scroll down and view pic of Michael/Michelle in tight pants that exposes his/hers manhood...

Our first black couple as POTUS/FLOTUS and first gay couple to be in the White House.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033910 Dec 3, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>You truly occupy your own little Fox Alternate reality dont you Scooter ?
Your Failed Idealogy is headed for the crap heap of history where it belongs fool.
The reason the Right has become the Party Of Losers is the American People have judged them unfit to lead and they know who 'Owns It' ass-clown!
Thats why Topix is your only venue to rage in pathetic Impotance at Obama.
For at least the next three years and very probably seven!
And not a thing you can do about it!
Unfit to lead? The Magic Negro holds that top spot. The #2 spot goes to all the cackling Dems who chimed in with him abut how we can all keep our insurance and our doctors.

And somewhere inside the Top Ten is a soiled angel flapping those tiny wings and going nowhere.
angel

Boise, ID

#1033911 Dec 3, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
He HAD three year ALREADY, pinhead! THAT'S THE POINT!
We knew it wouldn't work NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME was poured into it, but you socialists were hell-bent. IT WILL NEVER WORK.
Just like your Lord Obama KNEW it would force millions to lose their insurance and lied about it anyway. Just like anybody with half a brain knows IT WILL COST MORE AND PROVIDE LESS.
But since you worthless parasites are hell-bent to get what you believe will be YET ANOTHER ENTITLEMENT because you are too pathetic to provide for your own needs, you will fight to the death until you get more free stuff delivered to you.
I've proposed it before, I'll suggest it again. I think it is only fair that if conservative, taxpaying citizens are going to be forced to continue the free ride to worthless losers on the left, we should be entitled to SOMETHING from you leeches.
I propose every leftie giving every conservative a BJ once a month.
And just think:Its the LAW.
And since it will take a miracle for the REPUBS to keep the House much less take the Senate aint nothin' they can do about it.
You think your teabagger Faux Outrage is going to have any effect?
Hah.
Nobody but losers like you are still going to be squalling about the launching of thier site six months from now much less a year.
Kind of like the American People's outrage over Benghazi...oh wait a minute that one didnt really cacth fire either did it? LMAO!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033912 Dec 3, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Ah....You Tea Baggers REALLY do have a difficult time discerning reality from wishful thinking dont you?
Reality lies far above the sewer grates, kid.

Too bad you'll never rise to meet it.
angel

Boise, ID

#1033913 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen drunk squirrels who were more entertaining.
I would have to say that might be unfair to drunk squirrels.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033914 Dec 3, 2013
bot wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama /2013/08/gay-obama-is-michelle -obama-a-transsexual-man-video -2454316.html
scroll down and view pic of Michael/Michelle in tight pants that exposes his/hers manhood...
Our first black couple as POTUS/FLOTUS and first gay couple to be in the White House.
When she walks in the parks, the pigeons try landing on her thinking she's one the statues to poop on.
angel

Boise, ID

#1033915 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Poster Child for the Dumbing Down of America.
The Magic Negro Wants You!
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
Being as shallow as you are...infinite.
I think one of you guys already nominated me Poster Child for 'Brain Dead Obama Worshiping Libtards' it probably would be stretching myself too thin to serve in both capacities.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033916 Dec 3, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say that might be unfair to drunk squirrels.
Those squirrels are suffering from being an ASS; Alcoholic Squirrel Syndrome

Kanye & Kim act like those squirrels at times.
angel

Boise, ID

#1033917 Dec 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The left (Democrats/Socialists)think it is better to lower the standard of living for all Americans needlessly because they need power (votes). They actually believe we are better off as Greece. As long as they can convince America to be lazy and rely on government.
The problem is, government always fails.
Your just a bottomless fount of Right Wing Bullsh*t Propaganda arent you?
Do you ever have a thought of your own or do you only communicate in Koch/Limbaugh talking points?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Patriot 10,806
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr ThomasA 313,233
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Chosen Traveler 32,719
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 20 Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web