Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383887 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033464 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's been able to answer this question:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
In case you've been in a coma for over a year, there was no spontaneous demonstration caused by one of a thousand anti-muslim videos on teh internet that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack.
Do you have an answer?
But, this introduces another question.
Why is the White House still lying about Stevens dying of smoke inhalation?
This most certainly wasn't in your indoctrination session, but the muslims released a photo of Stevens' naked body being carried face down over someone's shoulder while Stevens is covering his face with his left hand. Corpses don't do that, moron.
Answer either one of those questions.
Maybe the Magic Negro didn't lying about Benghazi.

Maybe he read about it in a newspaper.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1033465 Dec 2, 2013
Obama proposes New Breath Tax
by NickFun

In an effort to pay off the estimated $12 -20 trillion it will take to repair our economy and help clean the environment, President Barack Obama announced the Federal Government will be attaching a tax lien on the amount of air we breathe.
Obama explained that people already pay taxes for food, land and water use so the only taxable resource left was the air we breathe.

"If we are going to clean the air, that won't happen for free", Obama told Unconfirmed Sources. "I plan to establish a commission that will ensure healthy, breathable air for generations to come. This will be a small tax so don't worry!"

National Economic Council director Larry Summer explained that each American will pay, on average,$512.00 per year for the privilege of breathing air. This will generate over $153,600,000,000.00 per year for the federal government. The amount of tax each American will be required to pay will be based on the annual amount of air he/she is estimated to have used. Couch potatoes who do not exercise and consume less air would be charged considerably less than athletic people such as runners and hikers.

"I regret that people who use more air will have to pay more", Summer explained. "But such is the cost for living in a free society!"

Obama did state that federal funding would be available for people who breathe but cannot afford the new tax. However, to be granted a breath-tax exemption several criteria would have to be met. Among those criteria are:

*The Breather would have to makes less than $7,800 per year.
*The Breather would need to show he/she is not breathing excessively as defined by Health & Human Services guidelines.
*The Breather must show efforts that he/she is doing all they can to maintain clean air and/or recycle existing air.

"Someday we may not need this tax", Obama proclaimed. "But I don't see that happening in my lifetime!"
WOW

New York, NY

#1033466 Dec 2, 2013
Louise wrote:
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT:
There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after all.
The massive cache of almost 400,000 Iraq war documents released by the WikiLeaks Web site revealed that small amounts of chemical weapons were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion, Wired magazine reported.
The documents showed that US troops continued to find chemical weapons and labs for years after the invasion, including remnants of Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons arsenal — most of which had been destroyed following the Gulf War.
In August 2004, American troops were able to buy containers from locals of what they thought was liquid sulfur mustard, a blister agent, the documents revealed. The chemicals were triple-sealed and taken to a secure site.
Also in 2004, troops discovered a chemical lab in a house in Fallujah during a battle with insurgents. A chemical cache was also found in the city.
Explains Gulf War Syndrome doesn't it?
We gave it to them to fight IRAN and kill KURDS the same with syria thats how we know where these things are our government gave them out all over the world m16 rifles in Jamaica were handed out by the US government to COMBAT COMMUNISM UNDER MANLEY America gives weapons of Mass destruction all over the world like candy where are the NUKES that keep disappearing we never hear about that
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033467 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing being promoted about Obama that is true. Nothing.
So when you call him a liar, you're now saying you're actually the liar?!?!?!

Talk about a confused state you live in!
Louise

United States

#1033468 Dec 2, 2013
American dead last in Education and this is done specifically by design. Part of a agenda. Video just published:

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1033469 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just part of the diversion away from all the scandals. The Democrats need this diversion, and the media is doing its assigned function to make everyone think there is nothing else going on, or has ever happened. They will spoon-feed some progress, keeping some problems, and the media will focus on that and ignore everything else.
That does sound like a conspiracy, doesn't it?
Yes it does, it makes a wonderful diversion for the dirtbags.

Lapeer, MI

#1033470 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
UPS man comes down the chimney on Christmas Eve?
A lot of guys have come down your chimney.

And into your back door.
WOW

New York, NY

#1033471 Dec 2, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama promise to create a whole bunch of jobs?
Reggie Love got all those JOBS it starts with BLOW

Lapeer, MI

#1033472 Dec 2, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama promise to create a whole bunch of jobs?
He did but they're in China.
WOW

New York, NY

#1033473 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still claiming there are no oil industry subsidies despite the fact Congress debated them, Republicans defended them, and your hero Paul Ryan said they existed.
I have news, dumbass, that many people are welfare actually do work for a living.
What the difference if you accept food stamps or part of your salary is subsidized by the government? People on food stamps actually need help. The oil industry does not.
So really, Dumbwaiter, man up & et a job that you actually have to earn your salary & not get subsidized.
Its funny they never correct your grammer oh its only for folks with a different point of view
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1033474 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He did.
Oh sure! Low paying jobs, while eliminating high paying jobs people can actually live on.

You are dumber than sh*t.

"Majority of new jobs in recovery are low-paying, study finds"

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/31/busin...

Dumbfk.
WOW

New York, NY

#1033475 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So when you call him a liar, you're now saying you're actually the liar?!?!?!
Talk about a confused state you live in!
Obama lied yeah be an honest obama supporter he got caught so many times red handed in his lies thats why you all get no respect from AMERICANS BLACK OR WHITE EVEN THE CHINESE AMERICAN AND LATIN SAID CALLED HIM OUT ON THE STAGE YOU ARE A FRAUD OBAMA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1033476 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny they never correct your grammer oh its only for folks with a different point of view
The leftists here also whine about perceived vulgarities, then clap when their sock Dem shows up.

They are hypocrite crybabies. Children who need mommy to protect them.

Lapeer, MI

#1033477 Dec 2, 2013
Louise wrote:
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT:
There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after all.
The massive cache of almost 400,000 Iraq war documents released by the WikiLeaks Web site revealed that small amounts of chemical weapons were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion, Wired magazine reported.
The documents showed that US troops continued to find chemical weapons and labs for years after the invasion, including remnants of Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons arsenal — most of which had been destroyed following the Gulf War.
In August 2004, American troops were able to buy containers from locals of what they thought was liquid sulfur mustard, a blister agent, the documents revealed. The chemicals were triple-sealed and taken to a secure site.
Also in 2004, troops discovered a chemical lab in a house in Fallujah during a battle with insurgents. A chemical cache was also found in the city.
Explains Gulf War Syndrome doesn't it?
Wired : http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/10/wikil...

The Inquistr: http://tinyurl.com/kx5c8zl

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1033478 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Without reducing benefits.
So, you're saying the government can drastically cut spending without reducing benefits?

Really, DumbfckDave?

Lapeer, MI

#1033479 Dec 2, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Real jobs? Full time ones? Ones that provide a living wage? Ones that provide benefits?
The Magic Negro gave Putin a job.

A BJ.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1033480 Dec 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He lied like a cheap rug.
Enough cheap rugs to cover an oversized living room floor.

(Sorry, flack, if I overstepped my boundaries a few days ago. Or if I made you mad.)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1033483 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He did.
Creating jobs usually isn't considered part-time employment.

And any increase in employment that just barely meets the lowest standard of what is considered job recovery doesn't count either.

ObamaCare was - and still is - a job killer in this country.

Obama and the power elite inner circle had their priorities after all.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1033484 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny they never correct your grammer oh its only for folks with a different point of view
He had a typo--et for get--why do you morons dispute G-R-A-M-M-A-R when you don't even know how to spell it, let alone what it constitutes?(BTW, it should be it's not its.)
WOW

New York, NY

#1033485 Dec 2, 2013
Louise wrote:
American dead last in Education and this is done specifically by design. Part of a agenda. Video just published:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Ih9uzNLkz4XX
You mean even the BRILLIANT OBAMA supporter is a DUNCE AMERICAN ALSO wow who would have thunk it with all these spell checkers from the obama ark lololololololololo I wonder which RACIAL GROUP REALLY BROUGHT THE NUMBERS down lololololo mmmmmmmmmmm spell checkers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 min IB DaMann 9,641
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Trojan 32,269
News Pastor's flock remains faithful (Jan '09) 23 hr Be Jesus like 36
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat ChristineM 255,314
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA Sat predators still o... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) May 26 Financial Consult... 6
More from around the web