Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1030291 Nov 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the last line of that quote.....
"....it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else."
On the poll with Obama and the GOP
What these polls show is that the American public is unhappy with its leaders. All of them. While things are most definitely dreary for the president, they arenít nearly as bad as they are for Republicans. And as long as the GOP continues to opt for obstruction over governing, Obama will retain the upper hand.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
When a poll- I quoted it earlier- states only 40% regards Obama competent to run the country, your comparison game isn't working.

Obama is suppose to be the POTUS
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1030292 Nov 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own
"
Nawaf Obaid told a think tank meeting in London that Saudi Arabia was determined to pursue its own foreign and policy goals. Having in the past been reactive to events, the leading Sunni Muslim nation was determined to be pro-active in future.
Mr Obaid said that while Saudi Arabia knew that the US was talking directly to Iran through a channel in the Gulf state of Oman, Washington had not directly briefed its ally.
"We were lied to, things were hidden from us," he said. "The problem is not with the deal struck in Geneva but how it was done."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Way to alienate our allies, again, Obama
lol! It also said....

"...But it warned that a comprehensive solution should lead to the "removal of all weapons of mass destruction, especially nuclear, from the Middle East and the Gulf"...."

Better get ready to have the UN inspectors ready to go in israel son!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1030293 Nov 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Whose paying iran in gold son?
These two clowns: http://tinyurl.com/mjhhhyn
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1030294 Nov 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the 31 year old that Dems have successfully wiped out their 7 point lead to a one point with two latest polls having Reps ahead by +1 and +3 respectively.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
so explain to us what republicans did to change that.

they did nothing that will repair their image.

yes, they need to change America's perception of how they would run/rule the country. you know, those polls you keep throwing out that are hammering Obama while they decimate the GOP to the tune of record low numbers that you have to ignore.
LCNLin

United States

#1030295 Nov 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Democratic Senators are shaking their heads in disbelief over what the Magic Negro just did.
Wake up, Doodette. Your shoes are on the wrong feet again.
" Oh...and get a life while you're at it, racist honey "-shinningelectr0n
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1030296 Nov 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think the Iran deal is wrong then it has to be right.
baggers are now the #1 indication of how the political wind blows....if they say its blowing south, then you know it's blowing north.
LOL, let me introduce to reality. Reps refused to vote for Obamacare stating it was a bad law and what does the political wind say about that?

57% of Americans agree with them -they think it is a bad law also http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
wellamondz

Taguig City, Philippines

#1030297 Nov 25, 2013
add me on skype guys wellamondz01234 and ym nicolemondz01
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1030298 Nov 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so explain to us what republicans did to change that.
they did nothing that will repair their image.
yes, they need to change America's perception of how they would run/rule the country. you know, those polls you keep throwing out that are hammering Obama while they decimate the GOP to the tune of record low numbers that you have to ignore.
Right now Americans are preferring Reps over Dems as showed in an earlier post.

Dems are in damage control

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1030299 Nov 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think the Iran deal is wrong then it has to be right.
baggers are now the #1 indication of how the political wind blows....if they say its blowing south, then you know it's blowing north.
sonic displays mindless progressive knee-jerk reaction to reality.

You are simply the frog leg hooked up to a battery in the biology lab.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1030300 Nov 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so explain to us what republicans did to change that.
they did nothing that will repair their image.
yes, they need to change America's perception of how they would run/rule the country. you know, those polls you keep throwing out that are hammering Obama while they decimate the GOP to the tune of record low numbers that you have to ignore.
lol! Yup! The party of 'no' is also the party of whiners and crybabies that offer no workable alternatives.

They're just spoiled kids!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1030301 Nov 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own
"
Nawaf Obaid told a think tank meeting in London that Saudi Arabia was determined to pursue its own foreign and policy goals. Having in the past been reactive to events, the leading Sunni Muslim nation was determined to be pro-active in future.
Mr Obaid said that while Saudi Arabia knew that the US was talking directly to Iran through a channel in the Gulf state of Oman, Washington had not directly briefed its ally.
"We were lied to, things were hidden from us," he said. "The problem is not with the deal struck in Geneva but how it was done."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Way to alienate our allies, again, Obama
Nawaf Obaid is an underling and in no way speaks for the Saudi royals. For their part the royals don't like this deal either__strangely the Wahabbist Kuwait and Qatar love the deal as does Dubai/UAE.

Surprising you'd waste you time quoting Obaid, who's a fellow at Harvard and a regular on the various political "shows."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1030302 Nov 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonic is rolling dog turds in sugar again....
The latest polling on President Obama and his signature healthcare reform law provides a raft of bad news for the White House and Democrats, but a strong cautionary note for Republicans as well: The public disapproves of what Obama has done, but doesnít support the GOPís alternative.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...

the GOP has not made a dent in Obama's ratings. Obama did that to himself. and guess what happens when that problem gets fixed? the GOP is still where it is right now.

so when are they going to fix their problems?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1030303 Nov 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Ten major volcanoes have erupted along the Ring of Fire during the past few months, and the mainstream media in the United States has been strangely silent about this. But this is a very big deal. We are seeing eruptions at some volcanoes that have been dormant for decades.
It is certainly not unusual for two or three major volcanoes along the Ring of Fire to be active at the same time, but what we are witnessing right now is highly unusual. And if the U.S. media is not concerned about this yet, the truth is that they should be. Approximately 90 percent of all earthquakes and approximately 80 percent of all volcanic eruptions occur along the Ring of Fire, and it runs directly up the west coast of the United States...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/why-have-...
It's not just the Ring Of Fire: http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/trend/...
Naah

Palm Coast, FL

#1030304 Nov 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she and flack are busy researching his murky and checkered past!!! Sick in the head!! Searching for nude photos of the Presidents late mother!
As I said, I hope those links were to some sick gay porn site that gives them a virus.
lily loves her porn, the sicker the better.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1030305 Nov 25, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
" Oh...and get a life while you're at it, racist honey "-shinningelectr0n
Feces Flinger bites his nails once again:)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1030306 Nov 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, let me introduce to reality. Reps refused to vote for Obamacare stating it was a bad law and what does the political wind say about that?
57% of Americans agree with them -they think it is a bad law also http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Poll: Most Americans Oppose Obamacare Repeal Despite Rollout Troubles

Despite sharp divisions over the long-term impact of President Obama's health-reform law, fewer than two in five Americans say it should be repealed, virtually unchanged since last summer, the latest United Technologies/National Journal Congressional Connection Poll has found.

Amid all the tumult over the law's troubled implementation, the survey found that public opinion about it largely follows familiar political tracks and has changed remarkably little since the summer on the critical question of what Congress should do next. On that measure, support for repeal has not significantly increased among any major group except Republicans and working-class whites since the Congressional Connection Poll last tested opinion on the question in July.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...
Naah

Palm Coast, FL

#1030307 Nov 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cry me a river son.
lol! The whole nation (except for Obamadolts like you) are crying rivers over the insanity of Obama's Unaffordable ObamaSCARE Act, daughter. lol!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1030308 Nov 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonic displays mindless progressive knee-jerk reaction to reality.
You are simply the frog leg hooked up to a battery in the biology lab.
lol! So THAT'S how you catch your jollies!
LCNLin

United States

#1030309 Nov 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest polling on President Obama and his signature healthcare reform law provides a raft of bad news for the White House and Democrats, but a strong cautionary note for Republicans as well: The public disapproves of what Obama has done, but doesnít support the GOPís alternative.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...
the GOP has not made a dent in Obama's ratings. Obama did that to himself. and guess what happens when that problem gets fixed? the GOP is still where it is right now.
so when are they going to fix their problems?
GOP opposed Medicare in 1965
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1030310 Nov 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be decades or forever before we can win back our allies after the devastation this Kenyan Buffoon has brought down on America. The EU is now cold, so is the Middle East(other than Al Qaeda and Iran) and Russia is laughing at us while China is smirking as it bides its time toward grasping world domination.
The appearance of the Magic Negro in American political leadership has been like Erkel showing up in the Brain Surgery OR or Rodney King as Ambassador to Somalia.
God help us.
So true it takes several administrations to build up trust and one vain administration to destroy it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min thewordofme 233,205
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min Feces for pagans 307,122
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,501
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr litesong 2,743
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 16 hr yinefsfgd 3
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web