Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029653 Nov 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Lily, Galt doesn't like others talking about the Zimmerman case either.
Trayvon's mistake was to stupidly take the shortcut after dark, like many inner city youts Trayvon had no concept of other persons space.
Shellie and George had been arguing and Shellie was staying at her dads home, how she got there is anyone's guess, the couple only had the one vehicle. George was alone at home that evening and not real happy that his wife was not taking his calls__George was set to launch. To bad the jury didn't hear about George and Shellie's situation or perhaps they'd have understood that George was not always helpful, obedient and kind as all his pals testified.
She probably would have been killed that night if she hadn't left.
Dr Period

Palm Coast, FL

#1029654 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...yeah.
Where were you when there was a sudden and completely out of the blue war on women in 2012?
Does Boca Happy Hour ring a bell? Period?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029655 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> Should've been you...Period.
Obama should've said "I'm sorry to the millions who lost their health insurance and their doctors. Period."

Obama's kooks are actually pushing sex ads to get young people to sign up.

Have we ALL lost our friggin' ever lovin' minds?
LCNLin

United States

#1029656 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the conservatives' "opposing party" had focused on jobs and the economy instead of a radical liberal president's vision for this country and forced it down all our throats, the poverty rate wouldn't have risen in the past five years and dependency on big government wouldn't be the only alternative now.
The hatred stems from liberals who simply love the status quo - poor education, poor schools, lack of accountability, losing their moral compass and creating a nation of dependents.
How can you possibly support that instead of entitlement reforms to make things work better and get people back to work?

Of course, Obamacare is responsible for the lack of employment.

So we go round and round.
At what point do you get dizzy?
"Of course, Obama is responsible for the earthquake in Haiti, rain in California, the Bush stock Market crash of 2008, the invasion of Iraq, and __________ lois will fill in the blank.
LOL
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029657 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact you continue to argue it was conservatives who blocked liberals from any voice in such a massive piece of legislation and it was liberals who were demonized at every opportunity by a conservative president who simply wanted his way -no ifs, ands or buts - is why you still just don't get it.
You've been brainwashed, sonic, to believe that. Only you can undo it.
Hardening of the arteries?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029659 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily will never admit the left created that kind of hatred. Never in a million years.
Insanity
LCNLin

United States

#1029660 Nov 24, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have dementia?
Seems to enjoy making up things for which Liberals are responsible....must be a slow day in Orlando.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029661 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have dementia?
Progressives seem to frequently have memory gaps and some how don't see or know what all the rest of America does.

Obamamentia? "I didn't know until I read it in the paper"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029662 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
alert the thread when your journey into nude pictures loses your interest?
It's just indicative of Obama's shady and murky past.

Wouldn't you get a little suspicious about your past if you found nude pictures of your mother in the possession of a "very close friend of the family"?

I know I would.
LCNLin

United States

#1029663 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently her pension included SS payments in the calculation...nevertheless, the decision whether or not to begin collecting SS at 62 or to wait until later was still her decision...
Auntie Joan Galt will replace Anne Landers ?
Dr Period

Palm Coast, FL

#1029664 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have dementia?
If lily likes her dementia, lily can keep her dementia...Period.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1029665 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
We need an entire nation of George Zimmermans, Bernhard Goetzes, and whomever the first brave and patriotic soul is that caps one of these feral chimp thug maggots while in the act of playing the "knockout game".

It would be a great thing if the streets were littered with the lifeless carcasses of these worthless predators....
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029666 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
alert the thread when your journey into nude pictures loses your interest?
Just started reading "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" by Ben Fountain.

It's going to be a good read.
Dr Period

Palm Coast, FL

#1029668 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Vodka will do that to lily...Period.
Dr Period

Palm Coast, FL

#1029669 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should've said "I'm sorry to the millions who lost their health insurance and their doctors. Period."
No...just those still worshipping Obama and his fantasies...Period.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1029670 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Odumbocare is his Waterloo. He knows it, the dumocrats in congress know it, and all the leftist phags here know it too.

After all those insurance cancellations roll out in the first part of 2014, he wont be able to bum so much as a stick of gum for the remainder of his term......
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029671 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "we" here. It's all you, nuttier than a fruitcake

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1029672 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a shady and murky past. How do you explain Obama's mother's nude photos in the possession of Frank Marshall Davis?
Or Davis being the logical Marxist mentor Obama wrote about in his book named "Frank"?
The photos were debunked, azzhole. If you are going to smear someone, try the truth.

I have never seen a bunch of pathetic losers as those who spread rumors about someone's mother in order to smear someone.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1029673 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Just started reading "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" by Ben Fountain.
It's going to be a good read.
Wait to go, koko!! Between the booze and dementia, you're really hooked on phonics....
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1029674 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just indicative of Obama's shady and murky past.
Wouldn't you get a little suspicious about your past if you found nude pictures of your mother in the possession of a "very close friend of the family"?
I know I would.
Bush is painting self nudes in the bathroom!!! That normal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Trojan 28,479
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Joe fortuna 233,132
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Roy the Boy 692
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Cpexker1313 307,092
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 18 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web