Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346429 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029798 Nov 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They ignore any facts that challenge their dislike of the president. Accepting the truth is just too painful for them.
Dave failed to provide anything to back up his claim that these nude pictures of Obama's momma was not her.

So, it is up to everyone to look at the nude pictures of Obama's momma and make their own judgments.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029799 Nov 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how far a battery powered aerocar would go between charges. Hope they have impressive glide characteristics.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Solar-powered plane flying across US lands in Washington DC
Voyage by Solar Impulse – the first to fly by night as well as day – is designed to showcase clean energy technology

People like you probably laughed at
The Wright Brothers
Thomas Edison
Billy Mitchell
Henry Ford
Charles Oppenheimer
President Kennedy when he said we would put a man on the Moon
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029800 Nov 24, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was Anti-Obama; Before It Was Cool
Contrary To Belief; No One Owes You Anything
Think; It's Not Illegal Yet
I would put at least one of these on bumper if I was into that thing.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1029801 Nov 24, 2013
Here’s a short list of Obama’s foreign policies Failures Syria, Libya, Egypt now Iran!!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029802 Nov 24, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
And heaven forbid that you are a smoker. You are not allowed to smoke in a bar, or outside in a park, or even in the business that I built and maintain. Now there is even a town where you can't smoke in your own home-with more to follow suit I'm sure.( http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/11/21/smo... )
so you complain about not being able to drink and drive drunk too???
How about not being able to yell fire in a crowded movie theater as a joke.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029803 Nov 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't fix the jobs and the economy if the other party won't have any part of a realistic fix.
it takes much more than just saying NO!
so at this point the GOP has become the party of stupid.
'We have no new ideas, so NO it is!'
that will win the WH.
the only way for the government to create jobs is to get the fck out of the way...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1029804 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Guess I ran off Galt again. Not sure why he holds such a grudge against anyone who doesn't see eye-to-eye with him on some social issues.
This all started because I am pro-life. He seems to think being against abortion will determine the outcome of elections. I don't agree.
Anti-abortionists are on both sides of the fence. But only the liberal side wants to make a political issue out of it come election time.
Conservative candidates should make a point of pointing that out during the next two elections.
But everyone is entitled to their opinion on something as controversial as abortion without being demonized by someone on the same side of the fence. We get enough of that from the other side.
"Carol"
Surely you jest? You run off "John Galt"? I enjoy his posts, thou I must say we do disagree on a number of items. He is of the opinion all police are crooks and liars. It maybe he has had some bad experiences with them. We disagree on abortion/murder but I never get the feeling he is demonizing me. If republican's expect to win races they will concentrate in areas where they can make a difference, the economy, the way president nobama is gutting our military and stay away from social issues, abortion/murder, gay marriage, issues that turn off many citizens.
"John Galt" will be back and posting as he sees fit. He does not seem to hold a grudge he just speaks his mind and will continue to do so. If someone's feelings get hurt due to his posts his feeling is so be it.
Peace

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1029805 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
Nelville Kerry on CNN spouting off about this deal he thinks he has. Blind leading the blind. I say we will hear a big boom coming from Iran soon. One of two sources. Either Iran explodes the bomb or Israel explodes Iran. These idiots are playing with matches in a powder keg.
Flack is too GD stupid to realize there was nothing to stop Iran from building the bomb.

Obama got global support for sanctions that brought Iran to the table & is the beginning of negotiations to halt Iran's efforts.

Buy hey, Flack, don't give any credit.

Noooooooo.

Instead Flack wants to invade Iran? What is Flack's plan????.

Obama put together a plan that forced Iran to the table. God f*cking forbid we solve this thing without starting another war.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029806 Nov 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They ignore any facts that challenge their dislike of the president. Accepting the truth is just too painful for them.
THE facts or YOUR facts? Two completely different things, you know.

The only painful truth is that a fraud was reelected by fools like you who believed his lies.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029807 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> From your article: Steve Stanek, a research fellow at the Chicago-based Heartland Institute, which he calls a free market-oriented public policy group, views the San Rafael ban as part of a wider trend: a proliferation of rules of all kinds.
"I don't like cigarettes, and I've never taken a puff," he said. "My sympathies aren't with smokers because I am one, it's because of the huge growth in laws and punishments and government restricting people more and more." Illinois' criminal code was 72 pages long in 1965, he said; today it's more than 1,300 pages long. "The encroachment of government is astonishing," he said.
A look around the U.S. finds towns and cities busily regulating anything and everything:
Plastic bags will be banned in Los Angeles after the first of the year. They're already banned in several other California cities, including Long Beach and San Jose.
Austin, Texas, bans both plastic and paper bags from grocery stores.
San Francisco tried to ban fast-food meals that came with toys.
Forest Park, Ga., in 2011 made it illegal to breastfeed in public a child older than 2. After public protest, the ban was lifted.
Cocoa, Fla., makes it illegal to wear baggy pants on city streets.
Palo Alto, Calif., makes it illegal to live in your car.
And under Section 63-19-2430 of the South Carolina code, it's illegal for a minor under the age of 18 to play a pinball machine.
so you are for
Bringing back DDT
ALAR
Lead Paint (I'm guessing it was used in your childhood home)
Leaded gasoline
asbestos
Red Dye No. 2
allowing drunk driving

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1029809 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just type in Obama's mother's nude photos.
A bunch of right whiners post the same lie over & over & dumbass Flack believes them.

I have news, Flack, the truth is not based on the number of websites promoting the same lie.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029810 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would put at least one of these on bumper if I was into that thing.
Yeah, you'd just be asking for some tolerant progressive to key your vehicle.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029811 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

People like you probably laughed at
The Wright Brothers
Thomas Edison
Billy Mitchell
Henry Ford
Charles Oppenheimer
President Kennedy when he said we would put a man on the Moon
You were there to make this assumption?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029812 Nov 24, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
THE facts or YOUR facts? Two completely different things, you know.
The only painful truth is that a fraud was reelected by fools like you who believed his lies.
The starry eyed Obama groupies
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029813 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
in the news today, world leaders have reached a deal with Iran to allow inspectors in, stop enriching uranium and downgrade 20% enriched uranium.
See what happens when we decide to act with our allies rather than a sham of a coalition.
so lets see, Under President Obama watch
We are out of Iraq
without sending in U.S. troops and getting us bogged down in an insurgency
A 20+ year dictatorship in Egypt is ended.
A 40+ year, terrorist sponsoring dictatorship in Iraq is ended
Elections are held for the first time in Tunesia, Libya and Egypt
Syria's Biological and Chemical weapons are being disposed of and their production facilities destroyed
The man responsible for 9/11 is brought to justice.
on President Bush's watch
We invade a country and dispose of a dictator who didn't pose a threat to the U.S., didn't attack the U.S. in recent history and didn't have any WMD's. as a result of that invasion, an insurgency rises, the country descends into civil war, tens of thousands of U.S. lives are forever ruined and it is gonna cost us and our children $3 TRILLION DOLLARS and the economy takes a nosedive into the worst recession since the great recession.
The worst single attack on U.S. soil occurs in our 221 year history.
North Korea restarts in nuclear program and increases its arsenal from 1-2 nukes to 15-20 nukes and successfully detonates one
Iran restarts its nuclear program
did I miss anything
yes...Obama surrendered again to the Putin-Iran-Syrian coalition...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029814 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who claimed it was debunked.
Where's your source?
when the left says "debunked" it means that they disagree, but have no proof...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029815 Nov 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
Here’s a short list of Obama’s foreign policies Failures Syria, Libya, Egypt now Iran!!
really
Hmmm
Aren't they destroying Syria's chemical/biological weapons right now along with the production facilities...and guess what, it was done without us having to send in military troops or spend trillions of dollars?
Libya-wasn't a terrorists sponsoring dictator disposed without invading?
Egypt-wasn't a brutal dictator disposed and Egypt's first free elections held in decades again without our intervention?
Iran geee, Iran is going to allow weapons inspectors in and downgrade their 20% enriched uranium and stop their nuclear program,

ALL OF THESE EVENTS OCCURRED WITHOUT OUR MILITARY INTERVENING

Let me guess, you consider anything a failure that doesn't include putting our troops in harm's way and the loss of U.S. lives
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029816 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we looking at nude pictures of Obama's momma?
good question...just some filthy white trash...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029817 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Progressive upside to the Iran "Deal"
On the upside, a nuclear war would help the WH change the news cycle away from Obamacare.
Syria agreed to give up chemical weapons, but not nuclear weapons supplied by Iran...
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1029818 Nov 24, 2013
Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> Liquor will do this to you.
C'mon lily, put down the glass and judge this fairly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min It aint necessari... 253,422
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 32 min Earthling-1 8,604
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr exclusiveYTube 310,654
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sun Mary 284
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Feb 5 Bruins 31,883
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 3 KeS 201,845
News IU ranked 13th, Butler 16th (Dec '07) Feb 3 Fart news 89
More from around the web