Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251797 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029536 Nov 23, 2013
President out. No questions.

It is not right that he avoided questions about this deal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1029537 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Jeff Goldberg from Bloomberg tries to put a positive spin on it
Potential upshot of deal: Iran won't make nuclear advances, Israel won't attack.
Key word "potential"
Obama said that we will pay them back the monies (4.2 billion) they lost due to sanctions.
Hmmm, why?
Because he loves them and hates America.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029538 Nov 23, 2013
Did Reid's "rule" change effect the treaty ratification 2/3 vote.

Or is he waiting to stomp on the constitution Monday?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029539 Nov 23, 2013
Obama gave Iran everything they wanted and called Republicans terrorists.. Welcome to Obama's world

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1029540 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is truly odd; however, I really do not want to know WHY this is happening.
LOL

You want "odd?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/fols...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1029541 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare should be defunded before it cripples our healthcare system - and destroys our economy.
I vote yes.
Obama,Biden,Pelosi,and Reid set on Capital Hill eating caviar and give 90% of the population dog crap to eat and Obama tells them that the dog poop is caviar. The idiots that idolize Obama believe him and say that caviar tastes great, the other 45% refuse to eat the crap and Obama accuses them of being racist.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029542 Nov 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find you on a map.
Grand Canyon.
As I you.

The facility you're in is normally run by Waste Management.

The challenge is to determine the site!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029543 Nov 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I yam what I yam and that's all I ever will be.
But I've never wasted good testosterone because of a wayward pigeon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U8PgcCe3P_cXX#t=21
Male models are all Ellen DeGeneres's
So you such yourself dry from time to time?

Interesting!
Olivia Obamawitz

Palm Coast, FL

#1029544 Nov 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when it rains in San Francisco. Children like you have nothing to do so you play on daddy's computer.
That's because Daddy told me to monitor all the stupid people who still worship the liar Obama, and you're one of the most. So there!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029545 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
C'mon, Galt. Let's pretend like we have a peace pipe. Take a puff.
Or just agree we're on the same side. And spit on our hands and shake on it.
You're right...I probably do talk too much about myself. Won't happen again. Scout's honor.
I may not agree with Galt....

I may not like his politics....

I may not like his attitude....

But he sure would make a better juror than you son!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1029546 Nov 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he loves them and hates America.
No kidding--this deal stinks to high hell where O'bama lives most of the time. So pay them off-give 'em time and let's see what they blow up. These idiots like Rihanni-they think he is a 'moderate' Islamist--but they forget or do they? Khomeini is the one running the country. I give up-O'bama is a retard and Kerry is a Ketchup stain.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029547 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At first, I believed Zimmerman caused the death of Trayvon. He left his house with a gun. Got hammered on here for not backing down.
It wasn't until I read the transcript between Zimmerman and the dispatcher all the way through that it became clear the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman at a designated location in the apartment complex...which had changed from the beginning of the conversation.
If Trayvon hadn't been the one on top, I'd probably still think Zimmerman overreacted. And maybe he did. But Trayvon was still the one on top. He should have gone home. No one would have know who he was then or now.
It's amazing how you know Zimmerman's facts so well son!

Prevented this

#1029548 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Pres Obama: we will refrain from new sanctions
what's this 'we' crap, the democrats and the republicans wanted sanctions. He will have to veto them if a bill comes forward--because he is a retard.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029549 Nov 23, 2013
Olivia Obamawitz wrote:
<quoted text> That's because Daddy told me to monitor all the stupid people who still worship the liar Obama, and you're one of the most. So there!
Ah! A good little reich wing soldier I see!

Heel, son, heel!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029550 Nov 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You want "odd?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/fols...
Bondage, lashings, self mutilation, and public humiliation -nothing says you like yourself as much as doing this.
Olivia Obamawitz

Palm Coast, FL

#1029551 Nov 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! A good little reich wing soldier I see!
Heel, son, heel!
Daddy says you're an azzhole.

Lapeer, MI

#1029553 Nov 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As I you.
The facility you're in is normally run by Waste Management.
The challenge is to determine the site!
Here. I found you again: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/fols...

Lapeer, MI

#1029554 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bondage, lashings, self mutilation, and public humiliation -nothing says you like yourself as much as doing this.
Bondage, lashings, self mutilation, and public humiliation - a Progressive's Paradise. The Magic Negro in leather turns them all on.

Lapeer, MI

#1029555 Nov 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first one I remember - 2009 at a health care rally outside of President Obama’s speech to the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Phoenix, Arizona.
Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/19/unreal-...
Wow.

Every Liberal Media Talking Head has an agenda that they train for. They fight each other to see who gets to the top of the dung pile.

I can picture journalism classes throughout America's Progressive cesspool where students play-act taking turns being the Conservative opposition to get walloped by the charging Liberal journalist.

The Oprah Winfrey School of Racial Journalism or the Rachel Madcow University of Progressive World Salvation have a good ring to it, eh?

Prevented this

#1029556 Nov 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when it rains in San Francisco. Children like you have nothing to do so you play on daddy's computer.
I suppose you are mad. Were all the garage sales canceled since it rained? USAsince said she goes to garage sales and buys illegal guns and turns them into the police. She is a really winner, and more than likely a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Eagle 12 243,384
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 3 hr Fartman 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 6,267
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 8 hr Quantummist 1,651
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web