Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028877 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that.
Look at it this way, if someone came to our company looking for a job and proceeded to bad mouth our company would we be more or less inclined to give them the job?
Look I'm trying to help you guys win an election.
Dems have done nothing but bad mouth and blame Bush and the repubs for the last 5 years. When is that going to stop? You people are the pot calling the kettle black.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028878 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So punish the ones responsible, the bad appples as it were. Clearly the agenda was to take down the entire organization. Rightwingers were successful in doing so for the most part with a fraudulent video played ad nauseam on Fox News and rightwings websites until the entire organization just HAD to be guilty.
It sets a bad precedent.
I don't like it, doesn't seem like justice to me.
"Homer fair and balanced, unlike Fox News" - Homer(R) 2016
That's the thing though, Homer.

Your side seems riddled with bad apples and all of us have to fund them - unions, Planned Parenthood, ACORN.

These are pretty strong arms of the Democratic Party too.

Which conservative organizations do you liberals have to fund?

Orlando, FL

#1028879 Nov 22, 2013
Well, time to go sip some hot tea and stew about being sick again.
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS

Lillington, NC

#1028880 Nov 22, 2013
Shut Down the Dem Party!

The Dem Party led government shutdown was wrong. We will never again be held hostage by Obama and the Dem Party anarchists.

Sign our petition and join us as we work to shut down the Dem. Party!

Orlando, FL

#1028881 Nov 22, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems have done nothing but bad mouth and blame Bush and the repubs for the last 5 years. When is that going to stop? You people are the pot calling the kettle black.
THA-A-A-A-T'S right!

Homer? You're thoughts?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028882 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
begin by focusing on meaningful economic issues, not religious issues...
Don't go there, you'll lose half you base. My wife's aunt, bless her blue hair, didn't vote for Obama because she thought he was a Muslim.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028883 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, time to go sip some hot tea and stew about being sick again.
Feel better

Orlando, FL

#1028884 Nov 22, 2013
correction..."your" thoughts...

(sorry leosnana...caught it first)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1028885 Nov 22, 2013
The Liberals propaganda machine NYTIMES hails return of 'Democracy' to Senate!!

In 2005 NY Times and Liberals/Democrats was furious with Republicans in their attempt to Change the ‘Filibuster’ Rule but in 2013 NY Times has a change of Heart ‘ We were Wrong in 2005’ I wonder Why….oops that’s right Republicans control the Senate!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028886 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
THA-A-A-A-T'S right!
Homer? You're thoughts?
Fine, bad mouth Obama, it worked out so well in the last election. Don't listen to Homer, what do I care?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1028887 Nov 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incredibly ignorant statement by an incredibly ignorant poster.
Voter registration fraud "harmless?"
Tell that to politicians who have lost elections decided by a margin of less than 1 vote in 1000 (a margin of victory of less than 0.1%).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_close_el...
People are imprisoned for voter fraud. You, sir, are a putz of the highest order.
Voter fraud is something other than registration fraud azzhole. GFY
JESUS IS KING OF KINGS

Lillington, NC

#1028888 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't go there, you'll lose half you base. My wife's aunt, bless her blue hair, didn't vote for Obama because she thought he was a Muslim.
He is a Muslim!

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1028889 Nov 22, 2013
Why Men Should Always Carry Chocolate!:))
vitaminl.tv
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1028890 Nov 22, 2013
One thing you can count/bank on when a Liberal/Democrat moves their Lips another Lie!!

Eight Years Ago Reid, Clinton, Obama, Biden All Opposed 'Nuclear Option' I guess since 2005 Obama/ Liberals have evolved their’ New Motto is ‘ The Minority Should be Seen and Not Heard!’
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1028891 Nov 22, 2013
Vagina's and make it easier so that they can pass...

Marines...

"Since last year, new female lieutenants have been invited to attend the Corps’ Infantry Officer Course at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va.. To date, however, none has passed."

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20131...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1028892 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, bad mouth Obama, it worked out so well in the last election. Don't listen to Homer, what do I care?
Hahahaha, I knew that you wouldn't address her point.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1028893 Nov 22, 2013
I wonder when Obama voters will realize they've been date raped? They were wooed by a fast talking hipster. They were told how special they are. They were promised things that seemed too good to be true. They got delirious with infatuation and seduced into voting for him. Now they're saddled with a burden they can't afford. Obama is done with them. He got what he wanted and is moving on. Meanwhile, they're left holding a responsibility that's growing into a monster. They'll wish they'd stopped by Planned Parenthood while they still had the chance.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1028894 Nov 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Voter fraud is something other than registration fraud azzhole. GFY
No shit, Sherlock.

Both are crimes, both can effect the outcome of elections. Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage - a false representation of a matter of fact.

Fraud - it's obvious you can't comprehend the meaning of the word, so take a long, close look at your nearest mirror.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1028895 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Then again you have a criminal in the organization so you condemn the entire organization -
Mitchell said he scammed the system because, "I needed money; I had to support my family and I was new to the area. It was the only job I had."
Mitchell said ACORN threatened to close the office if he and his team didn't meet their quota to register 13 to 20 voters a day. So, without consulting their supervisors, he said, they came up with a plan.
"We came up with the idea: Let's make fraudulent cards. I tell my crew,'I don't care how you get 'em, just get 'em,' " Mitchell recalled.
Did any of these 'fraudulent' registrations get a vote?
go back and read your own comments about the tea party, hypocrite.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1028896 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz and Paul remind of Reagan's direct style of communicating. Something very refreshing these days.
I like Rubio too. His immigration solutions are actually fair and do-able in my opinion.
But Paul is the hopeful for me right now.
President Paul. Has a nice, no-nonsense ring to it.
President Paul? Gee, where'd you copy that from without citation? Even Methmouth-Goes-To-Grayson wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot still...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 35 min Bruin Nation 29,267
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 43 min Joe Fortuna 201,791
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 236,750
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr SpaceBlues 4,936
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 309,213
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 21 hr kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web