Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405643 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1029309 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt, the only thing this trial had for evidence was a golf club they claimed came from the Skakel house.
I would not send someone to jail on that evidence.
Yeah, why don't you go ahead and publish all the investigators notes so we can decide for ourselves.

Stupid fk.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029310 Nov 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL; what are you doing now for parttime work? If it gets you out of the house you're probably enjoying it more than being stuck transcribing. I don't blame you
Just driving. Get paid ten bucks an hour plus over reimbursement for mileage and gas. Two or three days a week, two or three hours a day.

Not bad really. Get to listen to my music, eat and drink whenever I want and just stay between the lines on the road.

Much more enjoyable than being stuck at a computer with earphones stuck in my ears listening to arrogant and annoying medical professionals who think they're just a notch above the human race as a whole. Pretty much.

Orlando, FL

#1029311 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
To be blunt this is not Galt's or anyone else's here business
Be smart and do not share personal info with people who want to make judgments without fully knowing the situation.
Don't think I shared anything that personal. Did I? Hope not.

(I'm really trying to win over Galt. He probably just hasn't gotten to know me well enough yet.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1029312 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt, the only thing this trial had for evidence was a golf club they claimed came from the Skakel house.
I would not send someone to jail on that evidence.
Another lie from the Topix serial liar.

I see you didn't read the transcripts I linked you to.

You prefer to be seen as the idiot you really are.

Here's a start for you, nitiwt;

""Over the years, both Thomas and Michael Skakel significantly changed their alibis for the night of Moxley's murder. Michael Skakel claimed that he had been window-peeping and masturbating in a tree beside the Moxley property from 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Two former Elan students testified they heard Michael Skakel confess to killing Moxley with a golf club. Gregory Coleman testified that Skakel was given special privileges, saying Skakel bragged, "I'm going to get away with murder. I'm a Kennedy."

Let's see if you're smart enough to find the rest of the evidence the prosecutors had, idiot.

Funny how you nitwits accuse Ted Kennedy of murder based on nothing but a car accident, but excuse his nephew, who actually did murder a young girl, in cold blood.

Orlando, FL

#1029313 Nov 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah gal, come back at 2AM all refreshed and nice and trade posts with Bronach and Crazy Ron.
Thought I told you to stop being so jealous.

You're still my favorite antagonist on here.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1029314 Nov 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I will son.
You keep living in that reality that exists between your ears!
Funny thing is-you don't deny having a blow-up doll.......I'm sure that you make each other very happy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029315 Nov 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were in the courtroom 11 years ago, when Scumkel was found guilty by a jury of his peers??
Lets's test your stupidity. List the evidence the prosecutors had against him at trial that the jury found compelling.
Here's the transcripts. Let's see if you can read any better than you indicated with your ignorance about the NYT article you managed to expose yourself as a complete idiot over!!
http://marthamoxley.com/transcripts/skakel1.p...
You've already proven you can't read, so I'm quite certain you're talking thru your nasty butthole again.
Or did you base your opinion on the voices in your head - again??
Yeah, I thought so.
You failed at understanding Kelly's statement -probably didn't read it all just like YOU didn't read this-
Q I think my question was do you know whether or not
07 there was ever any findings made of evidence submitted by
08 you to the criminalist linking any of those items, the last
09 few exhibits, to any individual, any DNA, any fingerprints,
10 any blood stains which say those items belong to an
11 individual?
12 A There were no fingerprints that were detected.
13 Q Were there fingerprints taken on any of these
14 items?
15 A Absolutely.

12 Q And, when the results came back, we don't have any
13 connection to anybody?
14 A The results were negative.

Stop acting like an idiot.

Orlando, FL

#1029316 Nov 23, 2013
But I do feel a nap coming on, Realtime.

Will be back long before 2 a.m. though.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029317 Nov 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't read the transcripts I linked you to.
You prefer to be seen as the idiot you really are.
Here's a start for you, nitiwt;
""Over the years, both Thomas and Michael Skakel significantly changed their alibis for the night of Moxley's murder. Michael Skakel claimed that he had been window-peeping and masturbating in a tree beside the Moxley property from 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Two former Elan students testified they heard Michael Skakel confess to killing Moxley with a golf club. Gregory Coleman testified that Skakel was given special privileges, saying Skakel bragged, "I'm going to get away with murder. I'm a Kennedy."
Let's see if you're smart enough to find the rest of the evidence the prosecutors had, idiot.
Funny how you nitwits accuse Ted Kennedy of murder based on nothing but a car accident, but excuse his nephew, who actually did murder a young girl, in cold blood.
So what?

There was absolutely any physical evidence linking him to the crime.

OOOH, he masturbated? Is your claim? His friend NOW says...Really?

What a dumbass you are, Kennedy admitted to leaving Mary Jo submerged in water for hours before calling for help.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029318 Nov 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR

I said there was no physical evidence but a golf club.

I showed it from the scripts.

Stop projecting your lying ways onto me.

Hey Nuc, where is the quote from a named source that says "MYTH".

You are such an idiot.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029319 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
(I'm really trying to win over Galt. He probably just hasn't gotten to know me well enough yet.)
When someone presumes to give you financial advice-I would say you had.

Location hidden

#1029320 Nov 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina has been here as long as you have, and knows precisely what sort of moron you are.

I remember him telling you years ago to quit giving out so much personal information and criticizing your religion based views on politics.

Nobraina sees you as a brain dead bigoted Christian. He's quite correct in that. The only thing you two agree on is your hatred of Obama, based on your old age racism. You both came of age before the Civil Rights laws were passed, and you both live in the antebellum racist past.

That's why you can't win national elections. You're both the 'old people' who need to die, as Oprah so delicately put it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029321 Nov 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, why don't you go ahead and publish all the investigators notes so we can decide for ourselves.
Stupid fk.
You sound dumber than dirt.

lily, asked me a question I answered with my personal opinion

Still Don't care if you like it or not.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1029322 Nov 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina and Lorac expose the deep rifts in Teabag Alternate Reality World.
But Lorac gets really rattled when those she considers to be on her side mock and point out her true 'I love suckling at the teat of Big Gov't' beliefs.
A riot to see Teabags talk about self reliance as they sign on to Gov't welfare programs.
Every one of them, from Nobraina to Waxturd, is on Medicare and Social Security, even as they whine about others being unemployed 'takers'. It'd be funny if it weren't so sick.
Hell, ol' stupid Ed claims he 'invested' in Social Security!!
They're FOX parrots on a mission that no one beyond themselves understands, kinda sad really.

Nothing wrong with MediCare or SS, I'm collecting Uncle Sam's rockin chair money__God knows I've paid in enough, along with my wife who as a corporate publishing executive paid in a hell of a lot more than I yet only gets a couple of bucks more each month.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029323 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Not true in Florida; they direct file them as adults; which I don't always agree with. You don't want kids put into adult prisons; then there's the issue of the death penalty.
BTW Michael Skakel is out of jail on bond of $1.2 million; he was 15 when he allegedly committed the murder; he's 53 now.
But he's an Obama Democratic, like you. Have another drink. LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029324 Nov 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is amusing for all!!
\\
First you say this;
>>>Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of idiotic nonsense.
So you don't have a source that actually quotes named sources?<<<<
Then when I rub your nose in 'quoted sources', you move the goal lines and demand Ray Kelly call it a myth??
Your stupidity gets you in trouble, so you spend hours changing the subject in a vain attempt to redeem yourself.
Point is, there were several 'quoted sources'.
But you were typically too ignorant to read the article I linked, and made a fool of yourself in the process.
Shame on you, loser.
You loss this one a while back and still too dumb to figure it out.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029325 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm glad I give you a reason for living. Now, gfy
lily enjoys sex with a bottle, full or empty.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029326 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I know; incredible. Do you think he's guilty?
Of course Obama is...just look at his Unaffordable HealthSCARE Act.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029327 Nov 23, 2013
Miami-Area Police Force Accused Of Rampant Racial Profiling
by Eyder Peralta
November 23, 201312:25 PM
Based on witness interviews, public records and surveillance video, The Miami Herald dropped a stunning story on Friday: It alleges that for years, the Miami Gardens Police Department has racially profiled the clients and employees of a convenience store in the Miami-area city.
Yes, you've heard that before. But the case of Earl Sampson is especially outrageous: Sampson, the paper found, has been stopped and questioned 258 times in the past four years. The paper continues:
"He's been searched more than 100 times. And arrested and jailed 56 times.
"Despite his long rap sheet, Sampson, 28, has never been convicted of anything more serious than possession of marijuana.
"Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson 62 times for one offense: trespassing.
"Almost every citation was issued at the same place: the 207 Quickstop, a convenience store on 207th Street in Miami Gardens.
"But Sampson isn't loitering. He works as a clerk at the Quickstop."
The essence of the rest of the story is that police seem to think the Quickstop is at the nexus of the high crime that has plagued the city, but along the way the store's owner, who at first wanted to cooperate with police, noticed a pattern of abuse.
He setup a series of cameras not to protect his business from crime, but instead to capture the abuse committed by police. Now those videos will become the centerpiece of a federal civil rights lawsuit being filed by the store's owner.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/11/2...
lily really loves the race card

Location hidden

#1029328 Nov 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
There was absolutely any physical evidence linking him to the crime.
OOOH, he masturbated? Is your claim? His friend NOW says...Really?
What a dumbass you are, Kennedy admitted to leaving Mary Jo submerged in water for hours before calling for help.
As usual, in your stupidity and attempts to redeem yourself, you whistle right past testimony in court;
"Two former Elan students testified they heard Michael Skakel confess to killing Moxley with a golf club. Gregory Coleman testified that Skakel was given special privileges, saying Skakel bragged, "I'm going to get away with murder. I'm a Kennedy."
So who's lying, his friends, or Scumkel?? LOL
----------
Are you so stupid to believe that Teddy could have dived down and rescued Mary Jo in an area with killer currents??
It was a car accident, you idiot!!
Talk about circumstantial evidence!!
Got any witnesses?? Can you prove Teddy said any such thing?? Can you prove he didn't do his best to help her?? Of course you can't. You can just spout right wing lies that have been debunked for decades. Ever been to Chappaquiddick, loser?? Know anything about the bridge that was there, or the tidal currents at the area??
Because it is not in the public record, just shit you make up from voices in your head.
Ted was found guilty of leaving the scene of an accident, nothing more.
Unlike his nephew, he never told anyohne he had killed Mary Jo, as Skakel confessed to his friends.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thank you for proving yourself to be such a lowlife fool once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 256,095
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web