Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396548 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1027912 Nov 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Guess you missed the article on the VA yesterday?
Have you learned to read yet? Did you see where Trey Radel was CONVICTED?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1027913 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long will the term of the next Republican candidate for president's voluntary service?
Why can't you answer a question about Obama? Are you ashamed of him?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027914 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush flew a F-102 trainer (not an actual "fighter jet") fitted with a side-by-side cockpit to facilitate ease of pilot training. Bush never got in the necessary flight hours to qualify for combat. Merely past time to avoid Viet Nam.
Lying for Obama again?

Pics of Bush flying F-102 -not trainers

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1027915 Nov 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He plead guilty after I had stopped watching the news for the day. My statement was correct per my knowledge at the time. Taking the girls to school I found out otherwise.
So, you were WRONG!!! Nice of you to admit it.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1027916 Nov 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
The Democratic-led Senate, in a historic rule change, stripped Republicans on Thursday of their ability to block President Barack Obama's judicial and executive branch nominees.
Yep, in 2005 Harry "The Racist" Reid was on the other side of the argument, whining and crying about protecting the minority.

Now we know the left is all about an authoritarian government, not democracy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1027918 Nov 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this case aside, how do you feel about government agents enticing people to buy drugs in sting operations?
Would you be happier if he purchased it from a 'legitimate' source? Would he be more/less guilty? Rightwingers amaze Homer with their double standards.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1027919 Nov 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> From reading her quotes over the years I'm sure she is against it as am I.
It's ridiculous. We're becoming a police state. However, it has much to do with the private prison industry who need a steady stream of customers that the taxpayers pay for. Why is it okay for a cop to pretend he is a drug dealer and then seize the customers cash and car? Doesn't that make them just as bad as a thief doing a car jacking?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1027920 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush flew a F-102 trainer (not an actual "fighter jet") fitted with a side-by-side cockpit to facilitate ease of pilot training. Bush never got in the necessary flight hours to qualify for combat. Merely past time to avoid Viet Nam.
As usual you would be wrong about that.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1027921 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's more respectable than your Jive-Ass Punk Presi-Dent o-Bozo.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at this, imbecile:

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...

No contest!

Now run along, derelict and go join your fellow juveniles on the street corner and beg for your handouts
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027922 Nov 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...pay back will be sweet when President Ted Cruz nominates strict conservatives to the Supreme Court...
No one has accuse Reid of being the brightest crayon in the box. Now everything in the Senate will screech to a slow walk. No more unanimous consent on anything.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1027923 Nov 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"There is a direct correlation in the rise of stupid people and the number of Fox News viewers." - Homer (R) 2016
Homer, being a stupid person, is too stupid to make correlations.

---shinningelectr0n - Your Superior
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1027924 Nov 21, 2013
In the aftermath of the Radel incident rightwingers have taken up a new cause:

Republicans for the legalization of Cocaine.

"Leftwingers you can keep the pot, rightwingers enjoy snorting cocaine" - Homer (R) 2016
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1027925 Nov 21, 2013
How Undercover Cops in a Florida City Make Millions Selling Cocaine

http://abcnews.go.com/US/undercover-cops-flor...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1027926 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you were WRONG!!! Nice of you to admit it.
No I was uninformed. A big difference.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1027927 Nov 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS from a Foxbot! LMAO.
Fox News has more viewers than the fringe propaganda you watch, zero.

Go ahead, LYAO, you could stand to lose a few acres there.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1027928 Nov 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying for Obama again?
Pics of Bush flying F-102 -not trainers
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
DumbSince1680 is a clueless twit. She has no clue what she is talking about, or reading for that matter.

With people like her, It's no wonder Obama was elected twice.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1027929 Nov 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
fox talk also on TV
but we enjoy your repeats of the same.
You, lily and homer can attempt all the diversions you want to but we all still have our eyes on the elephant in the room.

Look! Bush dropped his pencil!

Look! Ronald Reagan misspoke!'

Look! There's a thinkprogress.com story about a Republican Conspiracy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..

Look! Your pants fell down!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1027930 Nov 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning...note the same trolls posting under ten names :-)
Scott Walker hates Obamacare.
But Scott Walker also needs Obamacare.
The Wisconsin Republican governor, a potential 2016 contender for the White House, has drawn national attention to his ambitious health reform effort to cover the poor in his state without buying into the presidentÂ’s health care plan.
We don't need no stinking O'bamacare. Scott Walker would make a great president, you libs have vetted him to the 15th power. There is nothing less to uncover.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1027931 Nov 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ridiculous. We're becoming a police state. However, it has much to do with the private prison industry who need a steady stream of customers that the taxpayers pay for. Why is it okay for a cop to pretend he is a drug dealer and then seize the customers cash and car? Doesn't that make them just as bad as a thief doing a car jacking?
The War On Drugs is simply a ruse to set up a police state. I believe that with all my heart even though I smoked in a long time. The future of this country is in deep peril and it has nothing to do with left or right which is a game set up to hypnotize the masses.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1027932 Nov 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
How Undercover Cops in a Florida City Make Millions Selling Cocaine
http://abcnews.go.com/US/undercover-cops-flor...
Then quit buying from those Democrat, Obama voting COPS, Airhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min ChristineM 255,567
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 9,890
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 32,292
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 311,364
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web