Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027304 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He sure did a good job of showing how his girlfriend barricaded him inside from the outside!
Hey BOY dont this BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES LIFE MEAN NOTHING TO YOUR TYPE Two teenagers have been arrested in the death of V’ondra Olivaria who was shot Saturday night in her Clayton County home, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Olivaria’s mother told the AJC a teenage boy politely shook her hand when he and a friend came to her house to visit her daughters Saturday night.

Within minutes, she said, that same teenager shot and killed her 16-year-old daughter.

“My baby was in her room thinking she was safe from the harmful stuff outside,” Yolanda Rincon told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Monday.“But the devil let loose in this house.”

Put A ZIMMERMAN SPIN ON THIS ok zimmerman wish he could trade places with Trayvon right now, and the fools that followed the Sharpton trend with their support for ZIMMERMAN THEy LOOK LIKE AHOLES Racism looks FOOLISH so to those who had Zimmerman as a hero they are left looking like the Obamacare supporters BIRDS OF A FEATHER
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027305 Nov 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
ROTFLMAO - at Democrats just before the elections.
Democrats screw more Americans! A large percentage!!!
A new and independent analysis of ObamaCare warns of a ticking time bomb, predicting a second wave of 50 million to 100 million insurance policy cancellations next fall -- right before the mid-term elections.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/20/se...
Yep, the only some what competent thing the Dems have done by another questionable executive order is delay this for a year so the two prong wham of cancelations were spread out.

The Dems thought this would delay the cancellations until after 2014 elections but they will occur at the beginning of October.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027306 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah is gone too hot in here lololololololhahahahahahahahah ahahahah

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1027307 Nov 20, 2013
Laura Bush talked about how far women in Afghanistan have come getting an education and becoming productive members of society largely due to Laura's and Hillary's efforts working together to help these women.

George Bush talked about how women in Afghanistan will suffer "a lot" if all troops are pulled out too soon and if that doesn't bother our conscience, "it should".

Barack Obama would say, "What war? What veterans?"

When was the last time this president honored veterans and soldiers still fighting his "right war" when it wasn't a patriotic holiday?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027309 Nov 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> . I heard they were going block by block and how many times O'bama slobbered...anything to not report that he is lower than GW Bush.
I am in all in a tingle waiting for the pardoning of the turkey.

I wonder how CNN can do an all day coverage of that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027310 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
We got you covered...medical code for those that choose to...
Walk into a lamp post!
W22.02XD
http://www.healthcareitnews.com/infographic/i...
Is that a working lamp post? Is there one for non-functional?

Just kidding.
LCNLin

United States

#1027311 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You people can dish it out but can never take it.
Republican Mantra: Do as we say. Not as we do.
they do love to whine and support the enemies of America
LCNLin

United States

#1027312 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Laura Bush talked about how far women in Afghanistan have come getting an education and becoming productive members of society largely due to Laura's and Hillary's efforts working together to help these women.
George Bush talked about how women in Afghanistan will suffer "a lot" if all troops are pulled out too soon and if that doesn't bother our conscience, "it should".
Barack Obama would say, "What war? What veterans?"
When was the last time this president honored veterans and soldiers still fighting his "right war" when it wasn't a patriotic holiday?
Your hatred of America seems to be twisting your thinking?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027313 Nov 20, 2013
And they call other people RACISTS Alleged Kobe Bryant Relative Releases “Fiction” Book About His Life
The book tells the story of a young high school basketball star from Philly who went on to play in the NBA and later disowned his family because they disapproved of his “Spanish wife.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027314 Nov 20, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, whines Patrick
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027315 Nov 20, 2013
I guess this is no longer a feel good topix page for the Obaaaaaaaama supporters did they start the Hillary Page already I notice they are slowly bringing the bus closer to the whitehouse is it obaaaaaaamas turn to lick the tailpipe looks like the Democrats are putting him under the bus of late I guess his supporters dont know thats how it works he is a LAME now really almost all used up and his fund raising is costing Money mmmmm mmmmm mmmm now he giving out medals to every and anyone hahahahahahahahahahahah give back the NOBEL someone really earned it more than you
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027316 Nov 20, 2013
Kerry reaches bilateral security deal with Afghanistan – indefinite troop deployment

Kerry denies that the demanded apology is included in the deal.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/1...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027317 Nov 20, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Obaaaaama and his supporters or followers hahahahahahahahahahahhahabaaaa aaaaaaaama baaaaaaaaaaaaama hahahahahahahahahahahha obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama hahahahahahahahahahahaha obaaaaaaaaaaaaamacare dont care obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama yall
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027318 Nov 20, 2013
The Obaaaaaaaaaaaama poll numbers are waaaaaaaaaaaaay down no longer mr. fancy pants hahahahahahahaah they thoght they were in heaven they were amongst dogs eating garbage, they wished he would be great well if wishes were keys there wouldnt be any prisoners, or if wishes were horses everyone would be riding obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027319 Nov 20, 2013
No detail in life is to small...

medical codes for

"W22.02XA,“walked into lamppost, initial encounter
W22.02XD,“walked into lamppost, subsequent encounter”

http://www.emrandhipaa.com/emr-and-hipaa/2011...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027320 Nov 20, 2013
I like how this sounds obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama first black president yall obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama first black president yallll
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027321 Nov 20, 2013
Hurt while attending the Barber of Seville at the MET?

We got you covered!

"Hurt at the opera: Y92253"

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/03/s...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1027322 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already said it probably had no value. Just liked the painting. It's huge and the artist had a very interesting style of painting.
Pretty sure the frame alone is worth more than $30. Did I mention it was huge?
But don't be jealous of Crazy Ron whoever that is. I post more responses to you. Even though it's why you don't like me.
Personally I hope it's worth millions and you donate some of it to help find a cure for mental illness, keep the rest to cover the cost of your Insulin, buy DBWriter a new propeller for his hat and Homer could use a lifetime supply of Devildogs and maybe buy Galt a personality, oh and a lifejacket for Flack.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1027323 Nov 20, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred of America seems to be twisting your thinking?
Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama its shearing season time to trim the wool Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1027324 Nov 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know, idiot, that BOTH Reps and smarter-than-now Dems abandoned the Hilary Debacle as being unworkable and unconstitutional?
Bull. "All Republican bills were left because the party was convinced that any compromise on health care reform would be good for Clinton and bad for them. Period.
December 2, 1993
Excerpts from William Kristol's "Memorandum to : Republican Leaders"
SUBJECT: Defeating President Clinton's Health Care Proposal
"Any Republican urge to negotiate a "least bad" compromise with the Democrats,(on Healthcare Reform) and thereby gain momentary public credit for helping the president "do something" about health care, should be resisted.... It will revive the reputation of the party that spends and regulates, the Democrats, as the generous protector of middle-class interests. And it will at the same time strike a punishing blow against Republican claims to defend the middle class by restraining government....."
"The first step in that process must be the unqualified political defeat of the Clinton health care proposal. Its rejection by Congress and the public would be a monumental setback for the president; and an incontestable piece of evidence that Democratic welfare-state liberalism remains firmly in retreat. Subsequent replacement of the Clinton scheme by a set of ever-more ambitious, free-market initiatives would make the coming year's health policy debate a watershed in the resurgence of a newly bold and principled Republican politics."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min Bruin For Life 29,721
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min cpeter1313 309,753
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min thetruth 238,358
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
More from around the web