Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026495 Nov 19, 2013
Democratic state lawmaker Creigh Deeds stabbed, son shot dead in Virginia

Democratic state Senator Creigh Deeds (D-Bath) is in critical condition at the University of Virginia Medical Center after being stabbed on Tuesday morning, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch. His son Gus was also fatally shot.

State police were called to the lawmakers home in Bath County around 7:25 a.m. and are investigating the incident.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/19/democra...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026496 Nov 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Forgive my little sermonettes this morning. But PDupont always seems to be confused about big government acting as our collective and spiritual conscience.
Just had to at least try and clear that up for him again as best I could.
You have no right to give anyone a sermon. Go pray for forgiveness for your hatefulness.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026497 Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm...

The judgeits are pretty quirt again today without DumbDave.

Let's see if his sock ChaunceyGardiner cranks em up.

Why do these KKKoward libturds need so many socks?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026498 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
if you insist on focusing on tabloid stories, focus on the idiot who would date him.
Good point; no doubt she's a beaut as well. It's amazing that some women want to date a murderer; OJ Simpson had no trouble getting girlfriends either. Peterson got tons of mail from women in prison. Lots of sickos in this country.
But, I still think Zimmerman will likely kill again; probably starting with his exwife and then the girlfriend.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1026499 Nov 19, 2013
SPACE.COM/ November 18, 2013, 4:42 PM
Nighttime rocket launch Tuesday visible from U.S. East Coast
The launch of a Minotaur I rocket for the U.S. Air Force ORS-3 mission is scheduled to occur on November 19, 2013, with a planned launch window of 7:30 - 9:15 pm EST.

NASA and the U.S. military will launch a record payload of 29 satellites from a Virginia spaceport Tuesday night (Nov. 19) on a mission that could create a spectacular sight for skywatchers along the U.S. East Coast, weather permitting.

The U.S. Air Force launch will send an Orbital Sciences Minotaur 1 rocket into orbit from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility and Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport on Wallops Island, Va., sometime during a two-hour launch window that opens Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. EST (0030 Nov. 20 GMT).

The nighttime launch could light up the sky for millions of observers along a wide swath of the Eastern Seaboard, and could be visible from just northeastern Canada and Maine to Florida, and from as far inland as Michigan, Indiana and Kentucky, depending on local weather conditions, according to NASA and Orbital Sciences visibility maps.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026500 Nov 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Our enemies are people like you.
That must be why I am on station at one of our embassies currently. Where are you?
Other world leader laugh at Obama.
How many years have you lived abroad? I have just over twenty years in Asia and the Middle East to call on. Don't tell me what world leaders think.

[QUOTE Putin has a stuffed Poodle in his office with Obama's head on it.[/QUOTE]

Sure he does. Did he get that after the U.S. bombed Syria or after the National Guard was called out to stop the trucker's rally?
They all laugh at Obama and Democrats.
They cried during the reign of the last administration.
In case you didn't get the memo for 5 years, Democrats are leading "the charge", fool.
It is really early for you to be drinking. Maybe you are using meth. That would explain your logic and paranoia.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026501 Nov 19, 2013
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama should resign. He's devastating too many poor Americans by wrecking their Health Care.
He's one scuzzy SOB.
MORAN!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026502 Nov 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really nitwit? How many lives were ruined before the ACA was enacted? How many patients who were undergoing long term chemotherapy or dialysis had their lives ruined or just terminated because their coverage was cutoff due to some arbitrary lifetime cap?
The Democrats had to go with a strictly partisan approach because the GOP took a blood oath to block and obstruct anything coming from the other side of the aisle.
Just how has the ACA ruined millions of lives you damned liar?
nobody has ongoing chemotherapy or dialysis involuntarily halted because of funding....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026503 Nov 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama is even less popular than the crack-smoking mayor of Toronto." James Carville...
bwaaahaaabwaaahhhaaaa lily gfy moran
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
James Carville married Mary Matalin! Nuff said.

He's desperate to remain relevant; well, he's not. No one cares what he has to say anymore.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026504 Nov 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama disrespects Abraham Lincoln
Washington DC talk show host Chris Plante reported today that Barack Obama omitted the words "under God" from the Gettysburg Address when reciting the great speech for a Ken Burns documentary.
Burns had filmed all living presidents as well as various Hollywood personalities and luminaries to pay homage to the speech which was delivered by Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago, today.
Plante broke the story on Washington DC talk radio station WMAL on his mid-morning program, "The Chris Plante Show."
WMAL reports:
Curiously enough, in his version of the speech, President Barack Obama's delivery contained an omission - in a line that every other celebrity delivered as "that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom," the President left out the words "under God."
considering his thin skin, dropping poll numbers, negative news stories and his past drug abuse, we may be witnessing a relapse.
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026505 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
05/01/2003, George W. Bush, President
"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."
09/11/2006, US Government Accounting Office reports:
"Attacks against the coalition and its Iraqi partners reached an all time high during July 2006."
Yes, President Obama's lies are far more troubling, huh?
Yes

#1026506 Nov 19, 2013
I am reminded of the lifelong smokers who blame the doctor for their cancer. Republicants ignore the fact that they had shrines to George W. Bush and trumpeted his reign like Jesus Christ was among us. Well, it was apocalyptic in most ways.
PercivalLandscap er

Palm Coast, FL

#1026507 Nov 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to give anyone a sermon. Go pray for forgiveness for your hatefulness.
lily prefers to spread her own hate
LCNLin

United States

#1026508 Nov 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
We do realize more time and money has been spent in investigating this administration's cover-ups, lies and incompetency than actual legislating?
This president blames Congress - and specifically republicans - for not following him blindly every step of the way when he's the one who doesn't seem to know how Congress and the second branch of government is supposed to work.
It's because of his ongoing deception for political self-preservation and dogged determination to make Obamacare his legacy that nothing ever gets done.
Must be frustrating to have five years of whining while you lose elections.
Your posts most likely help the republicans lose?

#1026509 Nov 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hmmm...
The judgeits are pretty quirt again today without DumbDave.
Let's see if his sock ChaunceyGardiner cranks em up.
Why do these KKKoward libturds need so many socks?
'quirt'?

Typing with your forehead again?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026510 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Meanwhile; it was your darling George who created Dept of Homeland Security!! Employs over 400,000 people!
HAAAHAHAAAAAA!
Jesus would probably send you to hell for your hatefulness to others. I don't know how you even call yourself a Christian.
What hatefulness towards others? You're always saying that. But what you really mean is my hatefulness towards big government, power and corruption.

Big government could care less about you, Lily, or anyone else. They care about people like you being gullible enough to give them power over you under the banner of "bleeding heart liberal".

No one is better off these days. And especially the poor. Haven't you been paying attention?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1026511 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...let's eliminate some big government programs. Tell us which ones do you select for termination?
By the way, I have lived all across the world. The smallest form of government is totalitarian - it is also the one least desirable by the people. When you confine authority to a select few, that is when true corruption occurs. History tells that tale too.
How about if we start with the one you rely on so you can go back to one of your countries, narcissist? Thanks for describing the way Obama governs. You sound just as dumb as the person who is not posting with his regular name today.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026512 Nov 19, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Healthcare.gov exchange website has had a rocky launch -- to put it mildly. But in addition to network congestion and poor coding, the embattled site now faces another threat: a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) tool that's designed to overwhelm Healthcare.gov .
The hacking tool is called "Destroy Obama Care," reports The Wall Street Journal's Danny Yadron, and although it isn't being used yet, security researchers say they have found it available for download and being discussed on several social media networks. The program doesn't contain any viruses; rather, it's meant to generate large amounts of automatic traffic to Healthcare.gov . If enough people were to employ the program, it could overwhelm the website's servers and prevent real users from accessing the site.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice"....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026513 Nov 19, 2013
Cheney sisters having a family feud:

Liz Cheney has been falling rapidly in the polls since a brief stir of interest after she announced her campaign. At a Republican Party fundraiser in September, Lynne Cheney reportedly cornered Simpson and demanded that he endorse her daughter.

“How could you forget the little eight-year-old girl who campaigned with us and for you in 1978?” asked Lynne Cheney.“How could you not support her?”

Simpson said he tried to explain that Enzi, the sitting senator, is a longtime friend.

“Oh, I’ve heard enough of that and I don’t want to hear anymore,” Cheney replied.“I just want to tell you something,‘Shut up — just shut up — shut up.’”

But the polling that nobody has done yet, she said, is “on whether or not Wyoming voters want a senator whose parents fight with their sister on their behalf via press release after a nasty Facebook feud involving the salient question of whether or not I was lying on Fox News Sunday about how much I hate you or whether I was lying maybe last Thanksgiving before we stopped talking when I was still being nice to your kids.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/19/maddow-...
LCNLin

United States

#1026514 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
She seems born to whine every day.
Her social security checks are on time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 min little lamb 4,982
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 54 min Joe Fortuna 201,820
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr hpcaban 236,941
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Ali Baba 309,303
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Chosen Traveler 29,302
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 19 hr Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web