Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,135)

Showing posts 942,681 - 942,700 of1,072,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Ellison (D-MN):“If you like the insurance you have, you can keep it. Don’t listen to that stuff you heard in the last hour, Mr. Speaker. The truth is, you get to keep your health insurance if that’s what you want.”

Rep. Engel (D-NY):“This is a great day for all Americans from all walks of life – seniors, youth, the sick and the healthy. If you have health insurance, you can keep your doctor and your health plan. You like it, you keep it. It’s that simple.”(Press Release, 11/9/2009)

Rep. Eshoo (D-CA):“Q. My employer already provides coverage for me and my family and I like my plan. Do I need to do anything differently? A. No. You just keep the coverage you have.”
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There's YOUR GOP-PY sign-duhmmy.
Now start restructuring-NOT repealing!
Sometimes you have to go back to the beginning and start over. This is one of those times.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. IMO, an Affirmative Action student has the added pressure of proving that they are truly qualified for admission. Their qualifications always being questioned. That does not make college a "breeze" or a "moochers dream". Since you never went to college, I don't expect you to understand.
Opinions like yours damage society. FACT: Test scores were thrown out to be certain Affirmative Action idiots could attend college. It was never intended to be an equal system. FACT: Affirmative action generally means giving preferential treatment to minorities in admission to universities. Added pressure--OMG Idiot.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Rangel (D-NY):“This plan tells every American – if you have coverage and a doctor you like, keep it.”

Rep. Sarbanes (D-MD):“Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them.”

Rep. Schwartz(D-PA):“If you already have health coverage you like, you can keep it.”

Rep. Sires (D-NJ):“If people like their current plans, they will be able to keep them.”

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Opinions like yours damage society. FACT: Test scores were thrown out to be certain Affirmative Action idiots could attend college. It was never intended to be an equal system. FACT: Affirmative action generally means giving preferential treatment to minorities in admission to universities. Added pressure--OMG Idiot.
Don't forget you're dealing with someone who still claims Obama didn't lie and millions haven't had their insurance cancelled.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well well well, disregard my previous post on the subject__turns out that both you and Karma are correct.
The Texas ANG at Ellington had both versions of the supersonic interceptors and used them to patrol the Gulf of Mexico. The 111th FIS Texas ANG actually managed to lose a few of the dangerous jets along with the pilots. How dangerous were the F102's and F106's? In a word "very" with incident ratings over three times as high as the modern fleet of supersonic military aircraft.
Bush completed about 600 hours of flight time while at the Texas ANG with 278 hours on the F102-TF102.
Bush eventually lost his flight status due to missed physicals.
I'd be happy if this president just knew how to pronounce corpsman.

Or knew how many states were in the union and hadn't said Iran was a "little country" and posed no threat.

Nevermind he wouldn't know an F102 from a B49 - much less how to fly them.

He was too interested listening to his spiritual mentor damning America and blaming whitey.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well moron, the President and the Democrats have in fact proposed several bill that would create jobs but they've been blocked at every turn by the GOP.
After Obama laughed about his last pork laden, stimulus bill failure -"I guess (giggle) it wasn't really shovel ready"-why would anyone want to give this bunch of idiots more money to pay off supporters and help nobody else?

People don't trust them according to polls.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Rep. Rangel (D-NY):“This plan tells every American – if you have coverage and a doctor you like, keep it.”
Rep. Sarbanes (D-MD):“Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them.”
Rep. Schwartz(D-PA):“If you already have health coverage you like, you can keep it.”
Rep. Sires (D-NJ):“If people like their current plans, they will be able to keep them.”
When going into the 2014 elections-all the GOP has to do is loop these statements over and over--most were caught on tape-and at the end of the commercial they can ask: Do you want to vote for a liar? and then they can add Hillary yelling: What difference does it make?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget you're dealing with someone who still claims Obama didn't lie and millions haven't had their insurance cancelled.
Total reality disconnect.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Now we get the truth and give us five years!!!!
"SEBELIUS: I think that we talked about, uh, having — testing, uh, going forward. And if we had an ideal situation and could have built the product in, you know, a five year period of time, we probably would have taken five years. But we didn’t have five years. And certainly Americans who rely on health coverage didn’t have five years for us to wait. We wanted to make sure we made good on this final implementation of the law."
http://wizbangblog.com/2013/11/13/lets-put-ob...

"Americans who rely on health coverage didn’t have five years for us to wait?"

Sure thing, Kath. Those of us with a plan we picked and doctors we liked couldn't wait for you a-holes to come along and fk sht up.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know-she is the Eleanor Clitster of the thread. A die hard idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On 17 June 1956 the F102 B designation was changed to F106 A.
The Karma poster was exactly correct, you___not sAs
As the F-106A Delta Dart and F-101B Voodoo started re-equipping USAF squadrons, The Delta Daggers started making their way to the Air National Guard squadrons. 375 F-102As were transferred to the Air National Guard and remained in service until 1975.

Yeah, not so much.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

With all the problems facing the rollout of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, nowhere is the situation worse or more surprising than in Oregon, a progressive state that has enthusiastically embraced the federal law but has so far failed to enroll a single person in coverage through the state's insurance exchange.

http://www.hudsonhubtimes.com/ap%20general%20...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Rep. Castor (D-FL):“If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. Keep your current doctor as you see fit.”
Rep. Clarke (D-NY):“If you have health insurance you can keep your doctor and your plan.”
Rep. Clay (D-MO):“Under the legislation, individuals and families with employer-based coverage can keep the health insurance coverage they have now, and it will get better.”
On Sunday, appearing on ABC's This Week with fill-in host Martha Raddatz, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) admitted that Democrats knew full well that Americans would be booted from their health insurance plans as an effect of Obamacare implementation.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Watch for Progressive Dem hypocrisy.

The very same people who claim to be against "income inequality" will cheer that the DOW just passed 16,000.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Women who take the Pill for more than 3 years are twice as likely to get glaucoma.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-250...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After Obama laughed about his last pork laden, stimulus bill failure -"I guess (giggle) it wasn't really shovel ready"-why would anyone want to give this bunch of idiots more money to pay off supporters and help nobody else?
People don't trust them according to polls.
Sign on a vending machine at the door to the Oval Office:

TEST YOUR STUPIDITY

INSERT $100
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

The best ‘Analogy ‘between Obamacare and Tornadoes is (Total Destruction) leaving Americans Uninsured and Homeless!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Iran just announced that have a drone that can fly 1200 miles and stay in the air for 36 hours. Wonder where they got that technology? Seems to me that the Obama administration lost a drone over there some time back? Naw! That wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>When going into the 2014 elections-all the GOP has to do is loop these statements over and over--most were caught on tape-and at the end of the commercial they can ask: Do you want to vote for a liar? and then they can add Hillary yelling: What difference does it make?
Rep. McCarthy holds lying Dems accountable on Obamacare

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/11/14/rep-mcc...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 942,681 - 942,700 of1,072,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••