Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1483200 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026686 Nov 19, 2013
MOM wrote:
Does the Black Community have any Issues for Obaaaaama to address before he leaves office because they should remain quite shut for all the other future presidents and give full patriotic support they way they give their undying loyalty to this government they should not protest the government ever again
If I were a 'black' Obama lover I'd have him kill George Zimmerman and give the Chicago Cubs a dozen World Series Wins....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1026687 Nov 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No Carol, Jesus did not preach prosperity, that's a total perversion of his message. If riches were a reasonable goal for the godly, Jesus would have pursued it. But He did not, preferring instead to have no place to lay His head (Matthew 8:20) and teaching His disciples to do the same. It should also be remembered that the only disciple concerned with wealth was Judas. he also stated in Luke 12:15 “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” Also in Matthew 6:19; “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves zbreak in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Paul in 1 Timothy 6:5 warns; and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/prosperity-gospel...
It has long been my experience that Satan also quotes from the Bible in order to deceive the unsuspecting, PDUPOOP.

Go find a Soap Box on some Urban Reservation backstreet.

That's where your prosperity lies, scumbag, and not among the sincere of heart.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026688 Nov 19, 2013
Progressives sure know how to give out free credentials....

"Alec Baldwin on Short List for Honorary Doctorate at GWU"

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15190/
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026689 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'post as a pompous ass' whoa whoa whoa, you need to look in the mirror and also at John Galt, whilst I myself typically post in a humorous vein, albeit in 3rd or 4th rate humor.
That was truly dumb, Homer. The guy drolls on and on about himself and how great he is. A true RED flag that he/she is NOT what the dung thrower says he/she is.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1026690 Nov 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, all abortions are the result of "sexual misconduct" where are you getting that?
Anyone's replying to your childish posts is becoming so unavailing that yelling at picnic flies would be more fruitful.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026691 Nov 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives sure know how to give out free credentials....
"Alec Baldwin on Short List for Honorary Doctorate at GWU"
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15190/
Why, don't you think a gay basher, foul mouth Baldwin deserves to be honored?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026692 Nov 19, 2013
Debunked.

Rightwingers are pure evil -

Burns requested that President Obama read the 'Nicolay Version' of the Gettysburg Address, which was Lincoln's first draft of the Address and does not contain the phrase "under God."

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1026693 Nov 19, 2013
MOM wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the Post Racial story was a dupe to get obaaaaaaaama elected because its been nothing but racism from the democrats and obaaaaama supporters I guess they forgot how smart he was or he wasnt smart enough
It becomes more apparent by the day Obama is nothing more than a figurehead for the far left.

How can he claim to be a leader, be the one in power, when the responsibility and blame for all of the lies, mismanagement, bad policy and wasted money is evaded not only by Obama, but everyone else in the regime?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026694 Nov 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you continually insist on proving that you have no common sense. Must be a Republican thing.
Says the person who thinks those on Medicaid are "naturally sick."

When are you ever going to learn same grace and common sense and walk away from an idiotic post you had made?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026696 Nov 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If we didn't surrender to the Islamists, and instead just kept killing them until they surrendered to the Armed Forces of the United States, we wouldn't need the TSA. The dominant reason of the threat of Islamist terrorism would be gone.
The Department of Homeland Security was established to facilitate communication and coordination between other agencies to have a proactive defense against terrorist attacks here. Since Obama took office, the DHS has declared the average American citizen the enemy, and procured 2,700 tanks, 7,000 machine guns, and 1.6 billion rounds (at last count) of ammunition to use against the American people. We definitely need to get rid of that threat to the American people.
While we're cutting government spending, let's get rid of the very obviously failed Department of Education.
What else should we cut?
We have 30+ million illegal aliens here doing the work the government is paying American citizens to not do. Stop all welfare.
If a person grows up and becomes someone who shows up for work every day on time, there won't be any need for Medicaid because they will be able to pay for their own medical care. Get rid of Medicaid.
Get rid of food stamps.
In fact, get rid of all welfare.
Calm down booby, we were discussing the DOHS and the TSA both created by a Republican president to take away more of our freedoms, at which at the time I'm sure all your dumbass rightwingers cheered.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026698 Nov 19, 2013
Burns requested that President Obama read the 'Nicolay Version' of the Gettysburg Address, which was Lincoln's first draft of the Address and does not contain the phrase "under God."

So the president does this then rightwing blogs go ballistic and post the video of the president doing this and accuse him of omitting 'under God' from the speech.

I believe that is the definition of evil. You rightwingers are some sick puppies.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026700 Nov 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Weird reporting__except for a couple of DC TV channels who report that the kid stabbed the state senator and then shot himself.
The kid has been struggling with drugs and alcohol for a while, since his teens, according to local news reports.
What is it with the sons of politicians?
I would say this thing happens to families beyond politicians.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026701 Nov 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was truly dumb, Homer. The guy drolls on and on about himself and how great he is. A true RED flag that he/she is NOT what the dung thrower says he/she is.
Galt?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026703 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down booby, we were discussing the DOHS and the TSA both created by a Republican president to take away more of our freedoms, at which at the time I'm sure all your dumbass rightwingers cheered.
As well as the Left.
LCNLin

United States

#1026706 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
So the president does this then rightwing blogs go ballistic and post the video of the president doing this and accuse him of omitting 'under God' from the speech.
I believe that is the definition of evil. You rightwingers are some sick puppies.
Accurate description ... the racists will howl as they usually do.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026708 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
Debunked.
Rightwingers are pure evil -
and which is not the accepted version of the speech as delivered....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026709 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
What is really sick puppies evil is Obama and the Dems LYING to Americans about Obamacare.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1026710 Nov 19, 2013
Here is what he actually said in his reference to 100 million, he made no reference to 100 million people signing up -

More than 100 million Americans have gotten free preventive care like mammograms and contraceptive care with no copays. That’s all part of the law.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

This is fun debunking rightwing propaganda.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1026711 Nov 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt?
WRONG!

Chauncey or whoever or whatever his name.

Your bud is showing signs of Alzheimer.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1026712 Nov 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If people had no respect for the office and who was currently in it--he'd've been IMPEACHED OUT of it already-a LONG time ago.
REALITY is --people have actually been MORE tolerant, than if it had been another person.
Stooge.
For a start you have to have grounds for an Impeachment, sleeping with the hired help won't cut it. Nor will made up BS on Fox news about Benghazi, Rev Wright, Bill Ayres, Birther, and whether he is a Muslim or not. All that crap comes from your lot as WISHFUL thinking it has not connections with fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Jack N_ 10,802
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr DAVID27 313,226
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 32,718
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 20 Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web