Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405625 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026486 Nov 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, gunner didn't have his donut this morning; he's getting cranky
bwaaahaaabwaaahhhaaaa gfy moran
speaking of morans, 100 million enrolled in obamacare.- obama
The laughing liberal

United States

#1026487 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Must really suck to be in the trailer all alone and no one gives a shizzle about you Lily. But keep up the anger! It fits you well!

:)
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1026488 Nov 19, 2013
Poll
By a show of hand, is it appropriate for prominent players in the traditional media to propel the meme that the rollout of the Affordable Care Act is comparable to the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina?
Thumb--Yes
2% 65 votes
Index finger--Lean yes
0% 7 votes
Middle finger--No
95% 2407 votes
Ring finger--Lean no
1% 30 votes
Pinky--Not sure/No opinion
0% 7 votes
| 2518 votes | Results
(I voted middle finger, in case anyone was wondering)
lily loves the middle finger; one up for lily!!!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1026489 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"Obama is even less popular than the crack-smoking mayor of Toronto." James Carville...

bwaaahaaabwaaahhhaaaa lily gfy moran

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1026490 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Meanwhile; it was your darling George who created Dept of Homeland Security!! Employs over 400,000 people!
HAAAHAHAAAAAA!
Jesus would probably send you to hell for your hatefulness to others. I don't know how you even call yourself a Christian.
I don't know how you can even call yourself a human.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026491 Nov 19, 2013
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
"If you like your current health care plan you can KEEP IT".... Lyin'Azz Obama after Millions of people LOST Their Insurance Because of the Filth Obama!
And that's just in the first Month!
The Obama administration had to ADMIT IN COURT that they projected that MOST POLICIES Will lose their grandfather status over the next month and be CANCELLED TOO.
SO OBAMA KNEW HE WAS LYING. What Filth!
05/01/2003, George W. Bush, President
"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

09/11/2006, US Government Accounting Office reports:
"Attacks against the coalition and its Iraqi partners reached an all time high during July 2006."

Yes, President Obama's lies are far more troubling, huh?
The laughing liberal

United States

#1026492 Nov 19, 2013

Obama should resign. He's devastating too many poor Americans by wrecking their Health Care.

He's one scuzzy SOB.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1026493 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No he's not you liar
Yes he is you liar
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1026494 Nov 19, 2013
lily boca rat fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the dailykos!
Yes, we know, swill.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026495 Nov 19, 2013
Democratic state lawmaker Creigh Deeds stabbed, son shot dead in Virginia

Democratic state Senator Creigh Deeds (D-Bath) is in critical condition at the University of Virginia Medical Center after being stabbed on Tuesday morning, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch. His son Gus was also fatally shot.

State police were called to the lawmakers home in Bath County around 7:25 a.m. and are investigating the incident.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/19/democra...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026496 Nov 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Forgive my little sermonettes this morning. But PDupont always seems to be confused about big government acting as our collective and spiritual conscience.
Just had to at least try and clear that up for him again as best I could.
You have no right to give anyone a sermon. Go pray for forgiveness for your hatefulness.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1026497 Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm...

The judgeits are pretty quirt again today without DumbDave.

Let's see if his sock ChaunceyGardiner cranks em up.

Why do these KKKoward libturds need so many socks?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026498 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
if you insist on focusing on tabloid stories, focus on the idiot who would date him.
Good point; no doubt she's a beaut as well. It's amazing that some women want to date a murderer; OJ Simpson had no trouble getting girlfriends either. Peterson got tons of mail from women in prison. Lots of sickos in this country.
But, I still think Zimmerman will likely kill again; probably starting with his exwife and then the girlfriend.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1026499 Nov 19, 2013
SPACE.COM/ November 18, 2013, 4:42 PM
Nighttime rocket launch Tuesday visible from U.S. East Coast
The launch of a Minotaur I rocket for the U.S. Air Force ORS-3 mission is scheduled to occur on November 19, 2013, with a planned launch window of 7:30 - 9:15 pm EST.

NASA and the U.S. military will launch a record payload of 29 satellites from a Virginia spaceport Tuesday night (Nov. 19) on a mission that could create a spectacular sight for skywatchers along the U.S. East Coast, weather permitting.

The U.S. Air Force launch will send an Orbital Sciences Minotaur 1 rocket into orbit from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility and Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport on Wallops Island, Va., sometime during a two-hour launch window that opens Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. EST (0030 Nov. 20 GMT).

The nighttime launch could light up the sky for millions of observers along a wide swath of the Eastern Seaboard, and could be visible from just northeastern Canada and Maine to Florida, and from as far inland as Michigan, Indiana and Kentucky, depending on local weather conditions, according to NASA and Orbital Sciences visibility maps.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026500 Nov 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Our enemies are people like you.
That must be why I am on station at one of our embassies currently. Where are you?
Other world leader laugh at Obama.
How many years have you lived abroad? I have just over twenty years in Asia and the Middle East to call on. Don't tell me what world leaders think.

[QUOTE Putin has a stuffed Poodle in his office with Obama's head on it.[/QUOTE]

Sure he does. Did he get that after the U.S. bombed Syria or after the National Guard was called out to stop the trucker's rally?
They all laugh at Obama and Democrats.
They cried during the reign of the last administration.
In case you didn't get the memo for 5 years, Democrats are leading "the charge", fool.
It is really early for you to be drinking. Maybe you are using meth. That would explain your logic and paranoia.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026501 Nov 19, 2013
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama should resign. He's devastating too many poor Americans by wrecking their Health Care.
He's one scuzzy SOB.
MORAN!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026502 Nov 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really nitwit? How many lives were ruined before the ACA was enacted? How many patients who were undergoing long term chemotherapy or dialysis had their lives ruined or just terminated because their coverage was cutoff due to some arbitrary lifetime cap?
The Democrats had to go with a strictly partisan approach because the GOP took a blood oath to block and obstruct anything coming from the other side of the aisle.
Just how has the ACA ruined millions of lives you damned liar?
nobody has ongoing chemotherapy or dialysis involuntarily halted because of funding....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026503 Nov 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama is even less popular than the crack-smoking mayor of Toronto." James Carville...
bwaaahaaabwaaahhhaaaa lily gfy moran
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
James Carville married Mary Matalin! Nuff said.

He's desperate to remain relevant; well, he's not. No one cares what he has to say anymore.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026504 Nov 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama disrespects Abraham Lincoln
Washington DC talk show host Chris Plante reported today that Barack Obama omitted the words "under God" from the Gettysburg Address when reciting the great speech for a Ken Burns documentary.
Burns had filmed all living presidents as well as various Hollywood personalities and luminaries to pay homage to the speech which was delivered by Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago, today.
Plante broke the story on Washington DC talk radio station WMAL on his mid-morning program, "The Chris Plante Show."
WMAL reports:
Curiously enough, in his version of the speech, President Barack Obama's delivery contained an omission - in a line that every other celebrity delivered as "that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom," the President left out the words "under God."
considering his thin skin, dropping poll numbers, negative news stories and his past drug abuse, we may be witnessing a relapse.
PercivalLandscap er

Satellite Beach, FL

#1026505 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
05/01/2003, George W. Bush, President
"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."
09/11/2006, US Government Accounting Office reports:
"Attacks against the coalition and its Iraqi partners reached an all time high during July 2006."
Yes, President Obama's lies are far more troubling, huh?
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min IB DaMann 256,094
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web