Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
942,441 - 942,460 of 1,079,364 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you are a joke. So I'm always laughing at you!
You couldn't get any more humorless if you tried.

Lighten up, skippy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Dang! I forgot Jimmie Carter!
Awww, just admit it-you and common sense parted ways years ago.

Why do we have to explain posts to you in the first place?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>....
no everyone is drafted in a draft, and there are other forms of national service that could use bodies.
BTW I only thought bush sold drugs in texas...didn't realize he had connections in Chitown
"karmaisaturd"
You do realize the current president nobama used crack and smoked pot? nobama definely has connections in "Chitown" maybe that is why he is a liar and a law breaker.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are correct. As one who volunteered for the US military I was not one of the rich or well connected. Went to basic, FT Knox, radio school, MOS 051, the NCO academy, turned down an opportunity to be a chopper pilot. Spent my final 1 1/2 years as an instructor in code. Guess what, far more of the graduates of the school were assigned stateside, Germany, England, some did get Nam, and you know what? The folks I served with not brag they were smart or stoopid, privelged, or poor, they were everyday Joe's, they served.
Those on this thread and else where who demean our military personel are pieces of dung and deserve absolutely no respect and should be shunned.
Peace
happened all the time...for example, someone in artillery was more likely to be sent to Germany than to Vietnam...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Expanding Medicare under Obamacare might be a noble cause if we weren't so far in over our heads now and could afford to provide free health care to millions of people without overburdening a significant number of other people with higher premiums who can't afford it either.
Just one example of the ones benefiting most from Obamacare are women who have 15 babies with 6 different fathers who say, "somebody's gonna have to pay for all these babies."
She may not represent the truly needy but she does represent what's terribly wrong with big government wanting to provide permanent lifestyles of dependency.
The leader of the UK, Cameron, just made a speech recently encouraging strong work ethics and self-reliance to be celebrated beginning in the public schools.
We need a leader saying that here too.
"The leader of the UK, Cameron, just made a speech recently encouraging strong work ethics and self-reliance to be celebrated beginning in the public schools.
We need a leader saying that here too."

It'll never happen inside of this Presidential embarrassment's term.

"You didn't build that!"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't get any more humorless if you tried.
Lighten up, skippy.
Well obviously you tried to make a point on an issue you had no knowledge about son!

Reich wing idiocy.... it's comical!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
better to stick to Obama's obvious and glaring real faults instead of your narrow moral judgments...
Sorry...no can do. Being pro abortion in the early phases of pregnancy is one thing and, as far as I'm concerned, bad enough but being pro killing born alive babies is callousness regarding the sanctity of life that goes beyond the pale - and any president who represents this nation should be above the pale - and his pay grade should not have anything to do with having moral boundaries.

I've been as critical of this president's glaring faults on here as much as anyone, if not more.

We can agree to disagree on the issue abortion and that's about all we can do.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
BTW Galt.
In what capacity and theater did Reagan serve?
"yuck"
Just curious.
What capacity and theater did wj clinton serve?
How about president nobama?
Biden maybe?
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last two sentences, sadly, couldn't be more true. True leaders put their egos last and the country first.
The liberal media is responsible for making this president who and what he is. If he wasn't self-centered enough before taking office, they just fed the monster - his narcissism.
I still have that image of Chris Matthews in my head singing and whooping the praises of the Boy Messiah like he was 13 and having a first sexual experience.

Liberal Media is emotional rather than rational.

Therein lies the problem and the evil.
Zinger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

ABC's THIS WEEK, hosted by Martha Radditz, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand(D)NY, admitted ALL THE DEMOCRATS knew that the implementation of ObamaCare would cause people to loose their healthcare plans and their doctors! This is a admission confirming what all citizens of America finally came to realize since the ACA law was written and passed through Congress by the democrats by themselves. Not one republican voted or this horrible law. This also means the entire DEMOCRATIC PARTY KNEW PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS COMMITTING FRAUD when he spoke to the American people for the last 3.6 years!

Obama LIED and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY LIED.

This will represent the biggest FRAUD ever committed on the American People by a president and his party!
8016USAcinch

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing reich wingers worked hard for the goal, eh?
So how many years did Barack Hussein Obama serve in the military, DAUGHTER? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
And "karmasisaturd" dodged the draft in 1967.
Peace
on a site like this, anybody can claim anything and it's all BS in the long run...one's argument needs to stand on its own merit...

Peace...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Talk about a rear guard!
"yuck"
son, excuse me daughter, you should protect your rear and wipe on occasion, you smell, actually you reek.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

The main peril of having long hair in the NFL is that itís completely legal for opposing players to tackle players with the manes that flow from beneath the helmet. And though the hair-tackle has happened to guys like Troy Polamalu and Ricky Williams, itís hard to remember a player ever having his hair ripped out of his scalp by a defender. Andre Ellington was on the wrong side of history on Sunday.

After a short Ellington run, Jacksonville Jaguars defender Jason Babin emerged from the pile holding strands of the backís dreadlocks. He held the hair aloft, then tossed it to the ground. It looked like a scene out of Braveheart or Gladiator, except the people in those movies who hold up decapitated heads usually play for a better team than the Jags.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well obviously you tried to make a point on an issue you had no knowledge about son!
Reich wing idiocy.... it's comical!
Another whoosh moment. You probably think that sound is normal.

You are boring me so back you go on the ignore list.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

the hidden dividend in the collapse of Obama resulting from the ObamaKKKare disaster is that amnesty for illegal aliens is now DOA in the House...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, just admit it-you and common sense parted ways years ago.
Why do we have to explain posts to you in the first place?
lol! awwww.... poor baby.

Even when you think you have the upper hand, you have to be told you're not even in the same ball game!

I won't tell you to keep up with yourself.

You obviously can't!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another whoosh moment. You probably think that sound is normal.
You are boring me so back you go on the ignore list.
lol! Of course I would sound boring to you son....

... after all, I would expect idiots like you to be bored with your 'logic'!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
son, excuse me daughter, you should protect your rear and wipe on occasion, you smell, actually you reek.
Peace
KMA
lol! What's the matter son?

You realize you're part of the dung you despise?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> So how many years did Barack Hussein Obama serve in the military, DAUGHTER? LOL
You tell me son.

After all, it's YOUR point!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Aura Mytha 224,069
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 56 min Dana McCarty 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Junket 305,081
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 7 hr RICK SERVICE 26
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••