Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,117)

Showing posts 942,321 - 942,340 of1,037,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>More people belong the to the Tea Party compared to the losers O'bama calls enrollees. Poor Poor O'bamacare enrollees-they are being counted just because they hit the wrong button.
really?

how many at the last tea party we-hate-the-ACA rally?
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's one way to lose trust!! He's not a bad looking guy, I feel sorry for his Obamabots, he's such a liar.
I find him rather boorish and don't think he is really cut out for national politics. He even sucks as a community organizer
That's Obama for you... Not Surprized!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><spam>
spam or whatever, the ACA is still polling higher than the tea party.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

More good news about obamaKare

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Cuckoocinelli lost because of his stupid idiotic comments about peoples person sex lives. No one wants politics in their bedrooms.
He wanted to be Governor, yet didn't get a social security number for his kids. He's a nutjob; hes another sicko anti womens rights.
No one wants that b/s.
that "nuthob" almost won, spending 1/3 of the cash and having big players like the Clintons appear for the opposition. You live in a drug and alcohol induced fantasy world.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they didn't learn from the presidential election, why would they learn now? The establishment doesn't want to lose their power.
They need to stay with fiscal policies and shrinking government. They also need to stay away from these social issue traps the libtards set for them.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Walmart greeter?
Yes...continue your employment; the taxpayers are tired of supplying your welfare payments.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Vodka wrote:
<quoted text> That figures; you also wanted Barack Hussein Obama. Have another drink, lily.
Palin's twice the man Obama is.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>...they eat their own.
kind of like this

"Bill Clinton:'President Should Honor the Commitment' and Let People Keep Their Insurance Plans"

even Clinton thinks Obama is a dick.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuccinelli nearly won in a state where Democrats are the majority, 37%(Republicans 32%). McAuliffe won by a 48-45 percent margin when he was expected to have a double-digit lead.
Cuccinelli had a nine-point edge among independents, but McAuliffe did better in getting out his base.
A conservative in a Democrat majority state coming so close to winning should curb your enthusiasm. Obamacare shock has just begun.
Winning by losing?

Both Cuccinelli and McAuliffe were tainted__the voters chose the lesser of two dirtbags. The nutjob Lt Gov candidate didn't help matters either for the R's who would have won with ease if the TeaParty hadn't hijacked the nominating process.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
What is immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy is also sometimes called biologic therapy or biotherapy. It is treatment that uses certain parts of the immune system to fight diseases such as cancer. This can be done in a couple of ways.
Stimulating your own immune system to work harder or smarter to attack cancer cells
Giving you immune system components, such as man-made immune system proteins
For a long time doctors suspected that the immune system had an effect on certain cancers. Even before the immune system was well understood, William Coley, MD, a New York surgeon, first noted that getting an infection after surgery seemed to help some cancer patients. In the late 1800s, he began treating cancer patients by infecting them with certain kinds of bacteria, which came to be known as Coley toxins. Although he had some success, his technique was overshadowed when other forms of cancer treatment, such as radiation therapy, came into use.
Since then, doctors have learned a great deal about the immune system. This has led to research into how it can be used to treat cancer, using many different approaches. In the last few decades immunotherapy has become an important part of treating several types of cancer.
Immunotherapy includes a wide variety of treatments that work in different ways. Some seem to work by boosting the body’s immune system in a very general way. Others help train the immune system to attack cancer cells specifically.
Immunotherapy seems to work better for some types of cancer than for others. It is used by itself to treat some cancers, but for many cancers it seems to work best when used along with other types of treatment.
As researchers have learned more about the body’s immune system in recent years, they have begun to figure out how it might be used to treat cancer more effectively. Newer treatments now being tested seem to work better and will have a greater impact on the outlook for people with cancer in the future.
American Cancer Society
all fine and well-I have no faith in the American Cancer Society. Again it brings to the fact that every antibiotic destroys the immune system. People have no clue how to build their immune systems, nor are doctors or the American Cancer Society interested in doing so. Immune building has been going on for years in other countries-chemo is the only treatment in the USA and it is being forced upon people. Children included. The same doctors that the American Cancer Society have called nutz and kooks for years are the same ones that have been using building your immune system therapy. For all the money they have, they sure are slow.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Cuckoocinelli lost because of his stupid idiotic comments about peoples person sex lives. No one wants politics in their bedrooms.
He wanted to be Governor, yet didn't get a social security number for his kids. He's a nutjob; hes another sicko anti womens rights.
No one wants that b/s.
Cuccinelli ran on being anti-Obamacare - came darn close to nearly winning in a democratic majority state.

You liberals should get your minds out of the gutter - no one cares about your obsession with sex anymore.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Walmart greeter?
How's that working out for youlily ?

It's the culture..
SUCK IT UP OBAMA VOTERS

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

When I first saw the headline saying Bill Clinton was advising President Obama to “honor his commitment,” I had to laugh. The idea of Monica Lewinsky’s boyfriend as moral referee always cracks me up.

Then I got to wondering. Which commitment was Clinton talking about?

Is it the one Obama made to the Israeli people, that he had their backs and would never let Iran get a nuclear weapon? Or was it his promise to enforce a “red line” in Syria?

Or maybe it was Obama’s promise to “never rest” until we caught the terrorists who killed our ambassador and three other Americans in Libya?

Or was Clinton talking about the many times the president said he would “never rest” until every American who wanted a job had one?

Or maybe he was talking about the pledge to change the tone in Washington? Or to go through the budget “line by line” and cross out the waste driving up the deficit?

You get the picture — any of those whoppers would qualify. But, of course, Clinton was talking about the broken promise of the moment, the one where Obama vowed that “if you like your health insurance, you can keep it.”

It ranks as one of the biggest presidential lies of modern times, all the more so because Obama repeated it 30 times. The fallout of millions being forced from their policies, an experience exacerbated by the hapless Web site, has created a crisis of confidence so vast, it threatens to swallow the second term.

So Clinton, who falsely swore he never had sex with that woman, spoke from experience when he told an interviewer,“The president should honor his commitment to those people and let them keep what they got.”

He knows the Big Lie is shredding Obama’s ace in the hole — his personal credibility. The key to Obama’s political success is that his job-approval ratings generally have been higher than the public’s view of his policies.

From the economy to health care to foreign policy, voters were mostly negative on the policies. But when it came to Obama himself, more Americans, often a majority, said they liked him, trusted him and believed he had their interests at heart.

ObamaCare is breaking that bond — and creating a domino effect. The public is turning ever harder against his policies, with only 31 percent now supporting him on the economy and 32 percent on immigration in the latest Pew poll.

Most important, they are also giving a thumbs-down on his overall performance. Pew finds that only 41 percent approve of his handling of the presidency, down 14 points since December, while 53 percent disapprove. And Quinnipiac late Tuesday found he’s hit a new low with 39 percent approval, while a majority said he’s not honest.

No president can lead from such a deep, discredited hole. And his ratings are likely to keep sinking because, once the Web site is fixed, millions more “shoppers” will get sticker shocks from the new policies ObamaCare requires. And next year comes the employer mandate, which will shake up the policies and prices of millions of others.

So Clinton’s advice that Obama “let them keep what they got,” is, in a vacuum, a perfectly logical escape route.

But even if it were possible, the reversal would be a dagger in the heart of ObamaCare. The whole Rube Goldberg scheme depends on using insurance policies to distribute wealth from healthy young Americans to older, sicker ones. Letting people keep the policies they have effectively repeals the president’s signature achievement.

Clinton’s advice, then, won’t fly. But if he, or anybody else, has another idea about how Obama can wriggle out of the mess he created, they should speak up very quickly. Otherwise, it will be too late to make a difference.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the terrorists that have been interviewed by CNN and the new York times? He won't rest until they are brought to justice?
Yes, those terrorists. Precisely.

(But not needed today at work after all so now have time to opine.)

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

A little something I'd like to share with my Topix family this evening!!!!!!!!

A LITTLE MORE MASCARA

Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.

With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.

So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!

When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.

When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,

When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!

So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.

'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.

So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.

To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on

Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!

Hugs Waxman!!

PS, looks like I'm having another meltdown!!!!!!!!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, they had to have insurance to lose insurance, duh!!!
That one is an uneducated fool. The only people O'bama can get to follow the script, the rest of us use commonsense--but not O'bamacare supporters, they say what they are told with out questioning.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
spam or whatever, the ACA is still polling higher than the tea party.
You seem to be the one who's eating and drinking drunk the Hope and Change shit sonicmoron...

The Polls of Hope are never Honest or Rev. wRight...

Polls of Hope are for the "Hopelessly" enslaved and duped you idiot..

You loser 24/7 spending all day whining about obama you idiot... demokRATs win elections lying, humping the backs of the ignorant and poor... yet you are still poor and ignorant you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Walmart greeter?
You'd make a great Restroom Attendant.

You seem to know your sh it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Winning by losing?
Both Cuccinelli and McAuliffe were tainted__the voters chose the lesser of two dirtbags. The nutjob Lt Gov candidate didn't help matters either for the R's who would have won with ease if the TeaParty hadn't hijacked the nominating process.
The RNC didn't spend much money and the republicans pretty much sat on the sidelines. Oh there were some appearances but money is the key. This should worry the democrats since he almost won without the support of the republican machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 942,321 - 942,340 of1,037,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min KatieKatieKatie 303,355
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Eagle 12 218,171
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,142
Need a loan urgently? (Sep '13) Wed trerry mclean 12
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Apr 19 bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 80
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••