Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025655 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee....dementia setting in?
You are repeating yourself...again....don't the relatives get tired of the war stories and the repetitive rants about corrupt politics, republicans and how god is on your side?
Listen to them with your heart and not your ears, azzhole:)
just answer the question
where and when did you serve

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1025656 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of health care for Americans
fear of Western Medicine being forced on all Americans. It is taking away the freedom of millions of people to take care of themselves as they see fit. O'bama care is nothing but medication for the masses.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025657 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee....dementia setting in?
You are repeating yourself...again....don't the relatives get tired of the war stories and the repetitive rants about corrupt politics, republicans and how god is on your side?
Listen to them with your heart and not your ears, azzhole:)
BTW as god is a mythical character, created by ancient man, its not on my side, I'm a atheist

again where and when did you serve

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1025658 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have that image of Chris Matthews in my head singing and whooping the praises of the Boy Messiah like he was 13 and having a first sexual experience.
Liberal Media is emotional rather than rational.
Therein lies the problem and the evil.
Someone said it best the other day. The liberal media have a prom king crush on this president. Chris Matthews daydreams about being his date.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025659 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with Affirmative Action in place.
It's a breeze and a moochers dream.
Liar. IMO, an Affirmative Action student has the added pressure of proving that they are truly qualified for admission. Their qualifications always being questioned. That does not make college a "breeze" or a "moochers dream". Since you never went to college, I don't expect you to understand.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025660 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. So what else is new. Any bill of significance presented by Democrats is DOA in the House. That's been the status quo since the day the Republican'ts took control.
After the bungled implementations of Obamacare and the LIES and deception used by Dems about what the bill stated. it has put Americans in the mood NOT to trust Big Sweeping Policy Changing Bills especially ones coming from the Dem run senate.
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

#1025661 Nov 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you're such a 1930's Germany follower son!
obammynaziobamanocarefarcefckf aceforsure daughter say what?
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

#1025662 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
REMF
REMFobammyworshippingmoronfckf aceforsure say what?

Orlando, FL

#1025663 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The throw away libertarian society.
Carol, You seem to realize what you are supporting?
Peace
Have no idea what you're talking about. But Obama's lack of integrity to deny medical attention to a baby born alive just because it didn't have the courtesy to die when it was supposed to doesn't change the long list of other reasons why I have such a deep-seated distrust of this president.

He has no business running a country when he has no idea how to run anything.

That's a big enough reason in itself.

What qualified this president to run this country?
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

#1025664 Nov 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've asked this before....
... can you show me the 'requirements' for being president son? Clearly a number of past presidents did read it!
daughterobammyservedhowlongint hemilitaryyoudumbazzfckfacedau ghterforsure say what?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025666 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. IMO, an Affirmative Action student has the added pressure of proving that they are truly qualified for admission. Their qualifications always being questioned. That does not make college a "breeze" or a "moochers dream". Since you never went to college, I don't expect you to understand.
That is pure nonsense!

There is a whole bunch of poorly educated ratio/diversity students populating America.

You cannot flunk out all these individuals-how would that look?

You apparently never attended college or you would have known this!

Orlando, FL

#1025667 Nov 17, 2013
CNN - This is the new political reality: the President himself acknowledged the rollout was hurting his party's standing heading into the 2014 midterm election season. While he promised to work hard to turn the political tide, Democrats hoping to be in Washington beyond the end of 2016 -- meaning beyond the Obama years -- will be less and less reluctant with each passing day to trust their fate to his plans and instincts.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/politics/king-o...

Location hidden

#1025668 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time this is a veto it is NOT a bill as you claimed.
Show us the bill that approved of enhanced integration.
Whatever.

Location hidden

#1025669 Nov 17, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can still support a bill passed into law via the lies and deceit of a dishonest politician should be ashamed of themselves.
Millions of people and families have had their lives disrupted and are now living in fear for no other reasons than the greed and power of the party you blindly support.
That's what I thought. You people have nothing in the way of FACTS. Just personal opinions and reich wing Hate Talk Radio parroting.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025670 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
where and when did you serve
NOYB, no one here is obliged to provide personal info. However, whether I served or not is irrelevant. I prefer our POTUS to have some military experience. At minimum I prefer a POTUS to have MORE experience than being a politician such as a governor or someone who has been a CEO of a fairly large corporation. Both of these prepares the POTUS to really manage his admin and have an understanding of limitations.
LCNLin

United States

#1025671 Nov 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
CNN - This is the new political reality: the President himself acknowledged the rollout was hurting his party's standing heading into the 2014 midterm election season. While he promised to work hard to turn the political tide, Democrats hoping to be in Washington beyond the end of 2016 -- meaning beyond the Obama years -- will be less and less reluctant with each passing day to trust their fate to his plans and instincts.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/politics/king-o...
a long time till next November and people with preexisting conditions and no insurance have time to wait.

Pro abortion libertarian wing of the tea party is looking for a fight

Location hidden

#1025672 Nov 17, 2013
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> Because then he would have realized he was unqualified and too inexperienced to assume the role of President of the United States, Daughter. LOL
Clinton was a far better president than Bush ever hoped to be so I believe your argument doesn't hold any water.

Location hidden

#1025673 Nov 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
waterboarding foreign terrorists is perfectly acceptable...unlike executing American citizens without a trial...
You mean like the American Bush killed with a drone attack?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1025674 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought. You people have nothing in the way of FACTS. Just personal opinions and reich wing Hate Talk Radio parroting.
Only in your upside down world is it not a FACT that people are loosing their health care insurance which the vast majority liked.

Only in your upside down world is it not a FACT many will be being spending additional monies for their insurance -some hundreds of dollars a month.

Only in your upside down world is this additional cost is NOT both disrupting and disturbing.

Mary Poppins, float back to earth, your make believe world does not exist.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1025675 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. So what else is new. Any bill of significance presented by Democrats is DOA in the House. That's been the status quo since the day the Republican'ts took control.
Very few Americans are willing to "fundamentally change America". Least of all patriotic Americans. You Obots are on your way out, there's not much time. You'd better wake up and smell the propane. Your best bet now is to fake an epiphany, beg for forgiveness and hope like hell nobody discovers who you really are. This isn't going to end well for you traitorous a**holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Joe fortuna 234,682
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 41 min LonePalm 3,181
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Brew In 28,742
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr R C Honey 308,039
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web