Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564935 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026464 Nov 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're surprised? The republicans always play dirty, nothing new.
Tue Nov 19, 2013 at 08:00 AM PST.
Sorry, Republicans: No big drop in Obamacare support
http://www.dailykos.com/ #
...you're still stupid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026465 Nov 19, 2013
Obama disrespects Abraham Lincoln

Washington DC talk show host Chris Plante reported today that Barack Obama omitted the words "under God" from the Gettysburg Address when reciting the great speech for a Ken Burns documentary.

Burns had filmed all living presidents as well as various Hollywood personalities and luminaries to pay homage to the speech which was delivered by Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago, today.

Plante broke the story on Washington DC talk radio station WMAL on his mid-morning program, "The Chris Plante Show."

WMAL reports:

Curiously enough, in his version of the speech, President Barack Obama's delivery contained an omission - in a line that every other celebrity delivered as "that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom," the President left out the words "under God."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1026466 Nov 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a follower of Rev. Jim Jones & his successor Messiah Obama!!
Uh oh, gunner didn't have his donut this morning; he's getting cranky

bwaaahaaabwaaahhhaaaa gfy moran

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026467 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No he's not you liar
lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026468 Nov 19, 2013
Woman Hailed by President as Obamacare Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare

7:35 AM, Nov 19, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

CNN reports that a woman the president hailed as an Obamacare success story just realized she won't be able to afford Obamacare because it's too expensive:

"Jessica Sanford was cited by the president as an Obamacare success story at a health care event he had here at the White House in the Rose Garden on October 21," says a reporter for CNN from the White House. "That of course being just last month. The 48-year-old single mom from Washington state purchased what she considered to be affordable health care, life-changing event, she said, on the Washington state health exchange. She decided she was so excited about this news, she wanted to write an e-mail to the president to say that this had really changed her life and that she was thankful for the Afforable Care Act. The president included her e-mail in his remarks to people on hand for the event. Here's a bit of what the president had to say."

The CNN report quotes President Obama as saying, "I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state. And here's what she wrote, I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted."

"But days, just really three days after she was mentioned by the president, Jessica Sanford started having problems, she was receiving letters from the Washington state health exchange," reports CNN. "The first letter telling her that tax credit was reduced, therefore, increasing the cost of her health care plan and the, take a look at this, then she received a letter just last week telling her that her tax credit had been taken away all together. Show you another document here, showing what the tax credit worked out to be... zero dollars according to this document that was provided to us by Jessica Sanford. She describes all of this as a roller coaster ride. Now she says she can't afford insurance in Washington state because of the new developments."

Sanford tells CNN that she's embarrassed. "It was a huge disappointment, especially since I had, you know, my story had been shared by the president. I felt like, you know, I just felt really embarrassed that, you know, he quoted my story and then come to find that the Washington health plan finder, the website here in our state, had grossly miscalculated or they're having a problem figuring their tax credits. and so at least for right now, I don't -- I'm not going to be getting insurance," she says.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1026469 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably raising bail money for that murderer zimmerman
Zimmerman is a demokRAT...

It's the culture...
The laughing liberal

United States

#1026470 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No he's not you liar

Liar.

"If you like your current health care plan you can KEEP IT".... Lyin'Azz Obama after Millions of people LOST Their Insurance Because of the Filth Obama!

And that's just in the first Month!

The Obama administration had to ADMIT IN COURT that they projected that MOST POLICIES Will lose their grandfather status over the next month and be CANCELLED TOO.

SO OBAMA KNEW HE WAS LYING. What Filth!

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026471 Nov 19, 2013
Washington — The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Tuesday it is opening a formal investigation into 13,100 Tesla Motors Model S electric vehicles for battery fires — one month after it declined to do so.

It comes as the Palo Alto, Calif., start-up said it would extend warranty coverage to fire claims and is making changes to make the vehicles less suspectible to striking roadway debris.

NHTSA Administrator David Strickland told a congressional committee that the agency had seen some issues it wanted to investigate.

“The agency has opened a formal investigation to determine if a safety defect exists in certain Tesla Model S vehicles. The agency’s investigation was prompted by recent incidents in Washington State and Tennessee that resulted in battery fires due to undercarriage strikes with roadway debris,” NHTSA said in a statement.

The auto safety agency in October said it would not open a formal investigation after a fire in Kent, Wash., occurred when debris struck the underside of a Model S sparking a battery fire. After a fire in Mexico and a fire earlier this month near Smyrna, Tenn., the agency said Tuesday it had decided to open a preliminary investigation. Strickland said it made the initial decision believing the first fire was an isolated incident.

In its preliminary evaluation resume, NHTSA said it is "aware of two incidents occurring on U.S. public highways in which the subject vehicles caught fire after an undercarriage strike with metallic roadway debris. The resulting impact damage to the propulsion battery tray (baseplate) initiated thermal runaway. In each incident, the vehicle's battery monitoring system provided escalating visible and audible warnings, allowing the driver to execute a controlled stop and exit the vehicle before the battery emitted smoke and fire.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131119/A...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1026472 Nov 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...you're still stupid.
As if somebody would believe the DailyKos.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1026473 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
dailykooks, since when are they news and fact?

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1026474 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It's lily's vodka speaking.
The laughing liberal

United States

#1026475 Nov 19, 2013
Poll
By a show of hand, is it appropriate for Obama to Lie like a piece of Filth?

Thumb--Yes
2% 65 votes
Index finger--Lean yes
0% 7 votes
Middle finger--No
95% 2407 votes
Ring finger--Lean no
1% 30 votes
Pinky--Not sure/No opinion
0% 7 votes
| 2518 votes | Results
(I voted middle finger, in case anyone was wondering)

You still can't Hide from the Truth... Obama is the Worst Totus of All-Time and a Liar... Just like BUSH!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahaaa!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026476 Nov 19, 2013
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Obama is quite the disappointment from our perspective as well.
what did you expect?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026477 Nov 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The bigger the government, the more power and corruption. Rome fell largely because of power and corruption.
Okay...let's eliminate some big government programs. Tell us which ones do you select for termination?

By the way, I have lived all across the world. The smallest form of government is totalitarian - it is also the one least desirable by the people. When you confine authority to a select few, that is when true corruption occurs. History tells that tale too.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1026478 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably raising bail money for that murderer zimmerman
if you insist on focusing on tabloid stories, focus on the idiot who would date him.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1026479 Nov 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Our enemies have to be laughing at the way Republicants work so hard to destroy our nation.
They won't have to work so hard with fools like them leading the charge.
Our enemies are people like you. Other world leader laugh at Obama. Putin has a stuffed Poodle in his office with Obama's head on it. They all laugh at Obama and Democrats. In case you didn't get the memo for 5 years, Democrats are leading "the charge", fool.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1026480 Nov 19, 2013
Forgive my little sermonettes this morning. But PDupont always seems to be confused about big government acting as our collective and spiritual conscience.

Just had to at least try and clear that up for him again as best I could.
Vodka

Satellite Beach, FL

#1026481 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh oh, gunner didn't have his donut this morning; he's getting cranky
bwaaahaaabwaaahhhaaaa gfy moran
lily trades in her erotic Bush fantasies for her erotic gunner fantasies, but retains her filthy mother's potty-mouth.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1026482 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No he's not you liar
Strange you lily would embrace fraud and failure as an obama hallmark or accomplishment.... then again, that's all Obama bin Lyin has to show now after 5 years you fool...

AND... demokRATs jumping ship running for the ObamaKare exits, only to find Obama bin Lyin has the doors chained shut you idiot...

Obamakare and demokRats the poison on America, NOT the cure you dumbass... If you voted for Obama bin Lyin, you are part of the problem lily...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026483 Nov 19, 2013
Oh no...the judge it patrol is out. ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min John-K 315,232
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Into The Night 11,293
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr superwilly 258,476
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr LeavesPharts 33,407
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web