Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402942 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025578 Nov 17, 2013
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are a volunteer in the Obammy-Messiah Movement. Congratulations! This used to be America, but since people as dumb as you voted in the majority in the last two elections, it has become the United States of Obamabots. Now all you need to do is answer the question: How long did Barack Hussein Obama voluntarily serve in the military? LOL
just as long as Mitt Romney and his 5 sons

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1025579 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthews thinks being rational is a weakness-it interferes too much with the alternate reality he is attempting to create.
News Reporting has always been a roughly equal mix of entertainment and fact.

But that mix today in Liberal Mainstream Media has become 50% entertainment, 30% personal Liberal opinion and a grudgingly offered 5% of oftentimes-twisted fact.

Wading through a typical Liberal newscast with the intention of getting unbiased news is like looking for Love in your town's Red District; everyone you meet is trying to f*ck you with a big smile on their painted face.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025580 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
News Reporting has always been a roughly equal mix of entertainment and fact.
But that mix today in Liberal Mainstream Media has become 50% entertainment, 30% personal Liberal opinion and a grudgingly offered 5% of oftentimes-twisted fact.
Wading through a typical Liberal newscast with the intention of getting unbiased news is like looking for Love in your town's Red District; everyone you meet is trying to f*ck you with a big smile on their painted face.
Very true. Part of my daily morning entertainment is watching Savannah and Matt looks of disgust when they have to state an unspin fact.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025581 Nov 17, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Bill Maher with Piers Morgan on ACA explaining it in a way that even conservatives can understand. The pro's and cons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-Y5MKg6AUIsXX
You should see the pure idiocy they both have tweeted-they are entertainers and not deep thinkers.

This is like letting a blind man guide you along the edge of a cliff. Neither have a clue where they are but hey they know the way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1025582 Nov 17, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When he went to various foreign countries and apologized for our arrogance and bullishness, that was an indicator. Some of us understood what he was saying, some agreed with him, most people were a little uncomfortable but gave him a pass. But he was telegraphing his ideology. He is personally "cutting us down to size", teaching the capitalists a lesson. There isn't one aspect of our economy, prestige, or influence that he hasn't damaged. This may look like a bumbling, incoherent exercise in stupidity but he's accomplishing exactly what he intended. He believes America must be punished, feel pain, and he's doing his best to make it happen.
The Magic Negro's Marxist father hated the West, especially America. The Jerk-In-Chief was mentored through his entire life practically by Socialists and Marxists including his trash mother and grandmother.

How in the hell this arrogant bas turd snake ever slinked into the Oval Office unseen is going to become America's great shame and embarrassment of this century.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025583 Nov 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are correct. As one who volunteered for the US military I was not one of the rich or well connected. Went to basic, FT Knox, radio school, MOS 051, the NCO academy, turned down an opportunity to be a chopper pilot. Spent my final 1 1/2 years as an instructor in code. Guess what, far more of the graduates of the school were assigned stateside, Germany, England, some did get Nam, and you know what? The folks I served with not brag they were smart or stoopid, privelged, or poor, they were everyday Joe's, they served.
Those on this thread and else where who demean our military personel are pieces of dung and deserve absolutely no respect and should be shunned.
Peace
earn to read and comprehend. no one is saying those who enter service are stupid. what I am saying is that the rich and privilage RARELY serve. Tell me, since you served,
How many sons of millionaires did you serve with?
How many sons of politicians did you serve with?
How many sons of the top 10% in income wealth did you serve with?

as oppose to say England, where not only did Prince Henry serve, he served in combat

that's the difference. The wealthy here in America think this country owes them something and they are above serving.
l

no one is saying they were stupid.
KarmaNonElectric

Satellite Beach, FL

#1025584 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
just as long as Mitt Romney and his 5 sons
So you want to do Mitt Romney as well as his 5 sons? Will that be before or after the Non-Affordable-Non-Care Act doesn't go into effect, Daughter? LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1025585 Nov 17, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Bill Maher with Piers Morgan on ACA explaining it in a way that even conservatives can understand. The pro's and cons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-Y5MKg6AUIsXX
You are a homeless bum kneeling before a raccoon roadkill trying to resurrect it.

Stephen King thriller:)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025586 Nov 17, 2013
List of Dem Senators up for re-election who voted against the Enzi resolution and for ACA.

Sen Begich (AK)
Sen Durbin (IL)
Sen Franken (Minn)
Sen Hagan (NC)
Sen Landrieu (LA)
Sen Merkley (OR)
Sen Pryor (AR)
Sen Reed (RI)
Sen Shaheen (NH)
Sen Udall (CO)
Sen Udall (NM)
Sen Warner (VA)

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1025587 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see the pure idiocy they both have tweeted-they are entertainers and not deep thinkers.
This is like letting a blind man guide you along the edge of a cliff. Neither have a clue where they are but hey they know the way.
These threads are filled with progressive halfwits who will make life altering decisions based on advice from Jon Stewart or the donkey-faced Maher.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025588 Nov 17, 2013
Hey Progressives, Obama using food-stamp cash to fund Michelle’s ‘Let’s Move’

http://nypost.com/2013/11/11/obama-takes-from...

So much the Dems being all about feeding kids. Obama's ego stroking comes first.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1025589 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The wealthy here in America think this country owes them something and they are above serving.
No different than the welfare leeches here in America who think the country owes them several entitlements and they're above working and paying taxes.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025590 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that sticking your fingers and humming loudly prevent millions from loosing their insurance? It didn't! This was a known consequence that Obama was aware of when he LIED!
The bill also dictates treatment. You cannot deny the words in the bill-that is being delusional. It is totally idiotic to call words and regs a "crystal ball".
Your flip Mary Poppins attitude is not going over well with millions who are loosing their insurance and/or their meds because they are no longer covered.
How callous and arrogant can you get?
What "words in the bill"? Prove it.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025591 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In your upside down world a non-existence bill is fact and regs which guide the implementation of a bill with KNOWN consequences is an opinion.
Here's a link you might actually believe.

Headline: "Bush Vetoes Legislation Barring Waterboarding, Says It Preserves Tool in War on Terrorism"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/03/08/bush-...
Zinger

United States

#1025592 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
earn to read and comprehend. no one is saying those who enter service are stupid. what I am saying is that the rich and privilage RARELY serve. Tell me, since you served,
How many sons of millionaires did you serve with?
How many sons of politicians did you serve with?
How many sons of the top 10% in income wealth did you serve with?
as oppose to say England, where not only did Prince Henry serve, he served in combat
that's the difference. The wealthy here in America think this country owes them something and they are above serving.
l
no one is saying they were stupid.
Prince Henry? Who is that?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025593 Nov 17, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
These threads are filled with progressive halfwits who will make life altering decisions based on advice from Jon Stewart or the donkey-faced Maher.
I noticed the young (18-29) is abandoning Obama (Progressive) ideology-only 36% support.

The one thing you have to give the entertainer Stewart is he is aware of his audience's sentiments and has been going after Obamacare.

Maher is so clueless that he is a danger to himself.

Getting political advice from either is similar to getting it from Oprah or the cookie monster. None have any clue of the consequences of any policy and are there just to earn the big bucks enertaining.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025594 Nov 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when he climbed into the cockpit of a fighter jet...
Bull.
KarmaNonElectric

Satellite Beach, FL

#1025595 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link you might actually believe.
Headline: "Bush Vetoes Legislation Barring Waterboarding, Says It Preserves Tool in War on Terrorism"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/03/08/bush-...
It's not Bush's fault, Daughter! LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1025596 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link you might actually believe.
Headline: "Bush Vetoes Legislation Barring Waterboarding, Says It Preserves Tool in War on Terrorism"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/03/08/bush-...
Third time this is a veto it is NOT a bill as you claimed.

Show us the bill that approved of enhanced integration.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025597 Nov 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The term 'Mistrust' is applicable when describing your feelings toward someone with, say, an opposing political or social view or some jerk of certain ethnicity wearing a hoodie inside of 7 Eleven after midnight.
"Hatred" is more germane and appropriate when expressing your feelings toward someone whose past actions speak loudly for their potential future actions of the same.
I don't just mistrust but hate the Magic Negro for his potential for inflicting more damage to my country.
Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice and shame on me.
We are about to be fooled for the nth time, folks. Shame on us.
Impeach the bas turd.
so I'm guessing you hated George W Bush too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min superwilly 255,898
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 32,307
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 311,484
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 21 hr litesong 9,981
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Frankie Rizzo 201,877
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web