Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
941,561 - 941,580 of 1,079,654 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Former Bush Officials Eagerly Compare Obamacare Rollout To Hurricane Katrina
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/former-...
i'm sure FOX will disagree but if you're much hated Bush official.....you should take whatever you can get.
Interesting

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, www.jeff rense.com Emans butt buddy.
you support that lying dick Obama. Nuff said.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a country?
I am currently stationed in sand land for Uncle Sam. I have earned the right to say that but won't. Traitor.
no one gets on a forum and brags about theeir service, welfare spooger....ur the traitor, kk hunt...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Baawwaahhh!!!!

A Month After the Shutdown, Republicans Are More Trusted to Govern Than Obama!!!!!!!!!

respondents said they trusted congressional Republicans to do a better job than Obama. They preferred the GOP on health care (43 percent to 42 percent), the economy (45 percent to 41 percent), the federal budget (45 percent to 40 percent), and immigration (41 percent to 40 percent).

Hey libturds. You might need to move to North Korea now to get your communism (free lunch).

Eat well, libturds.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Looks like the trained stock market analysts nailed it, looks like Flack and Galt might as well have been bloing each other.
Unleaded Reg under $3.00 in many parts of the nation__beer pries holding steady (about the same as when this thread started). Household electric also holding steady, Nat'l gas and LP gas down dramatically.
Hmmph__after five years the Republicon drama queens on this thread are still batting zero__make that zero with a O.
At some point one might wonder how those experts (mutts) can even afford to hang out here.
"unleaded", who the fck still calls it "unleaded"? Hahahaha
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, www.jeff rense.com Emans butt buddy.
dem and you:
I know some of you democrat homo s will get turned on cuz of this

http://meatspin.cc/
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that bet. You lose.
post from 3 hours ago..this guy's another sockpuppet, ped-o-phile fraud...he ain't no soldier
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

NY Times: Crisis of confidence

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/15/us/politics...

bwhahahahahahaha liberal kkk hunts, the death spiral has begun

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think!!! He has three more years to stick it to you!!!
that's called taxes. All of us who pay taxes will get it stuck to us.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

A Democratic revolt over Obamacare failed to materialize Friday as the House of Representatives passed a measure to let insurance companies offer plans that don't meet the minimum standards of the Affordable Care Act.

The measure, the Keep Your Health Care Act, passed 261 to 157, with 39 Democrats joining Republicans. That's only a handful more Democrats than defected on a number of votes during the recent government shutdown, although it was significantly more than the two who backed the GOP effort to defund Obamacare back in September.

"Most of the pundits were predicting that we were going to lose a huge number of members, and we're not," Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), the head of the Democratic National Committee, told The Huffington Post. "Democrats believe we should move forward and fully implement the Affordable Care Act."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/15/hous...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey Commie Demo-KKK-RATS!

O-Commie-Care was your shining failure!

Jimmy Carter, part two:

Liberal Quinnipiac University poll:

"Respondents said they trusted congressional Republicans to do a better job than Obama. They preferred the GOP on health care (43 percent to 42 percent), the economy (45 percent to 41 percent), the federal budget (45 percent to 40 percent), and immigration (41 percent to 40 percent)."

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
While that is an interesting opinion, it doesn't do a thing to bolster your opinion about Mitt Romney.
What was George W. Bush's lowest approval rating? 25%
So, let's recap...your guy lost and you were mad.
Your guy lost again and you are still bitter.
Get over it. You should be used to a disappointing life by now.
while that is an interesting opinion, mini me, you have no idea who "my guy" was.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting those. This is quite a garden you have stepped into, Chance. Good Luck. I'm off to the movies..."12 Years A Slave". A movie that most of the racists on here would never desire to see.
get a room you two kkk hunt ped-o-phile neanderthals

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You believe coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace began three years ago? Not surprised.
wow. Seriously, how stupid are you? Ask the guy who brings your meds.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone met a Demo-KKK-RAT that would not steal money from his own kids?

I grew up in a Demo-RAT family and voted for Jimmy Carter. Big mistake.

Once I became an adult, I realized what idiots they were.

Leeches, for sure.

That's when I marched my ass down to the town hall and resigned from the Democrat Party.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A Democratic revolt over Obamacare failed to materialize Friday as the House of Representatives passed a measure to let insurance companies offer plans that don't meet the minimum standards of the Affordable Care Act.
The measure, the Keep Your Health Care Act, passed 261 to 157, with 39 Democrats joining Republicans. That's only a handful more Democrats than defected on a number of votes during the recent government shutdown, although it was significantly more than the two who backed the GOP effort to defund Obamacare back in September.
"Most of the pundits were predicting that we were going to lose a huge number of members, and we're not," Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), the head of the Democratic National Committee, told The Huffington Post. "Democrats believe we should move forward and fully implement the Affordable Care Act."
Debbie Shultz LOLOL lily's favorite kkk hunt.....speaking of kkk hunts, kkk hunt, can you ever come up with an original post of your own, with your own words? She reminds me of Sgt Shultz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Huf Po on man.

39 Democrats voted for it and it passed, moron.

Keep on Huf Poin libturd.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
politics rolls out slowly and the 38 million uninsured will remember the republican wish to protect the vacation homes of the wealthy.
Republican party is split between born again's and libertarians now running their own candidates.
Virginia is the model of republican decline.
President Obama has three more years so don't use up all your invective in one evening?
Peace
Anyway...I just wanted to tell you that my comment earlier about you being the brat of the family and me knocking your ice-cream to the floor was because I thought you were destroying the few planks Galt and I had that still connect us politically-wise. We disagree on abortion so it's best not to bring me into the conversation when that topic comes up and you're razzing him about it.

He still went away mad.

However, if Homer were the bratty sibling, I would just rub the ice-cream in his face. So at least you're not Homer.

Right, Hom? Homie? The Hominator? Homer?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing is just so-o-o asse'
Go bite your toenails tonight. You need some excitement.
Funny you should say that. I was just thinking I need a pedicure.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, that's what your wife calls the UPS driver. He has a way of making her clothes disappear. Enjoy those sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths...
ahhhh...typical libturd, attacks family members. We've come to expect that from you progressive scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••