Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCNLin

United States

#1024484 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, surprise, I disagree. The November 12th poll by Quinnipiac shows that 75% of Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling healthcare. 79% of Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling is job and 86% believe he is honest and trustworthy. The same number trust that Obama will do a better job handling healthcare than Republicans in Congress.
His low number is with his handling of immigration...only 66% of Democrats approve (probably because it is on the back burner at the moment).
Let's face it...we are a country divided down political lines like never before and, IMO, we have the obstructionist Republicans in congress to thank for it. You people are only cutting your own throats by continuing down this negative path.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-cent...
News keeps getting sadder for the teabaggers...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024485 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
People with little minds, like you, can't comprehend "honest and direst".
“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.” Spencer W. Kimball
direst? Pea brain. You should have consuted your spell checker instead of the dictionary, sh*t-fer-brains.
LCNLin

United States

#1024486 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sooo comical!! After voting four dozen times to repeal Obamacare and shutting down the government, they just can't contain their glee. In their pea brains, their negativism has been rewarded. They are completely blinded to the facts.....Obama will not allow Hatetriots to repeal Obamacare. It's not going to happen.
Even Republicans are tired of the TP
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024487 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and when those unwanted babies are born, you better believe they will deny it free healthcare.
Shouldn't you be running along mow? The Truant Officer is coming!
LCNLin

United States

#1024488 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth though...ain't it just the truth?
(And, yes, leosnana, I know the correct contraction is "isn't".)
the correct contraction is 47% or the popular vote
and a loss in Virgini.
)(
Are you enjoying the cooler weather ... after the long hot summer?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024489 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth though...ain't it just the truth?
(And, yes, leosnana, I know the correct contraction is "isn't".)
Amen!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1024490 Nov 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
More People Signed Petition to Build Death Star than Signed Up for Health Care
more people signed up to live on mars than for obamacare.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024491 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
Yes. Every single post you make is. Worthless, just like the poster.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024492 Nov 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here you sit all day; a wart hog ignoring her OWN mental health needs......
That's a good name for her. I will call her Wart Hog from now on. ROTFLMAO!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024493 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and when those unwanted babies are born, you better believe they will deny it free healthcare.
Wart Hogs like you aren't covered, sorry!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1024494 Nov 15, 2013
Kirsten Powers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirsten Powers
Occupation Columnist, blogger, pundit
Kirsten A. Powers (born 1969) is an American political pundit and columnist. She began her career as a Democratic Party operative with the Clinton-Gore presidential transition team in 1992 followed by an appointment as Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Public Affairs in the Clinton administration from 1993-1998. She subsequently worked in various roles including press secretary, communications consultant, and Democratic Party consultant.[1][2] She currently serves as a contributor to USA Today, a columnist for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, and a political analyst for the Fox News cable channel.[1]
Powers formerly wrote a column for American Prospect Online.[3] Her articles have also appeared in USA Today, Elle, the New York Observer, Salon, and the Wall Street Journal. In 2005 journalist Ben Smith wrote that Powers was "emerging as one of the Democratic Party’s national voices."[2]
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1024495 Nov 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good name for her. I will call her Wart Hog from now on. ROTFLMAO!!!!
She's actually "the gift that keeps on giving" (like herpes), as she has TWO great nicknames to choose from:

1)Warthog

2)Aunt Jemimah

Choose carefully, and enjoy.......:-)

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1024496 Nov 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be running along mow? The Truant Officer is coming!
running along mow"??? What was it you were just saying about spell check? Direst Dana strikes again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1024497 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's gibberish this time?
The CBO projected 30 million will still be uninsured under Obamacare?
The government will screw up medical care too?
The IRS will have all of our personal information while being impotent to enforce penalties?
The GOP had a better plan to lower the costs of health care to make it more affordable for everyone?
The free market should have a chance to cover pre-existing conditions and provide employer-free health insurance?
Tax reform is never on the liberals' agenda?
...There was so much in that one post, it might help to narrow it down to help me better provide the correct source.
Gibberish on steroids gal!!! The ACA is long term baby steps program with plenty of room for tweaking along the way__it's not one size fits all nor is it perfect.

Your CBO claim is bullsht without a time lime and description of who the 30 million "left out" persons are.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024498 Nov 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>running along mow"??? What was it you were just saying about spell check? Direst Dana strikes again.
Thanks thread weirdo. Now run along and spell check another thread, nerd.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024499 Nov 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
She's actually "the gift that keeps on giving" (like herpes), as she has TWO great nicknames to choose from:
1)Warthog
2)Aunt Jemimah
Choose carefully, and enjoy.......:-)
Aunt Jemimah was too skinny to be compared with the Warthog. Plus nobody would have ever wanted to eat the Warthog!

Have a good weekend folks! It's been a great week!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024500 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans' worst nightmare is that Obamacare will be successful. Obama has three years to make it work and the only way Republicans can do anything about it is to win control of both the House and Senate. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.
IMO, insurance companies will go along with Obama's latest order to allow lousy plans to continue until Healthcare.gov is working at full capacity. Those "steady and predictable profits in perpetuity" under Obamacare are too attractive to risk losing.
obama has had 3 years to make it work, stupid. You are way too desperate for that obamacare money.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024501 Nov 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>With folks like Amy Kremer, Jenny Beth Martin, L Brent Bozell and Lloyd Marcus on vocals, how can the tea party go wrong?
if you like your plan, you can keep it no matter what. Period.

now there's some vocals.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1024502 Nov 15, 2013
Three years? When did it get signed into law?

You are like the cancer patient who blames the doctor for not curing his lifetime of smoking problems.

Did we bomb Syria yet? Is the National Guard still patrolling the Beltway in order to prevent the truckers from rallying in support of the GOP?

Carry on, son. We'll keep laughing at your delusion. 2016 will be even easier for the DNC.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1024503 Nov 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
"You show me a rightwinger and I will show you someone with an open mouth and flies circling..." - Homer(I) 2016
I betcha right about now, Obama wishes Romney had won the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 52 min Earthling-1 1,512
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,914
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Thinking 230,010
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 306,230
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Becky 449
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE