Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1024471 Nov 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He for sure knows that all politicians lie, that all political pundits lie
No sh*t, Sherlock.

The self-proclaimed genius, the smartest guy in the room, Barack Hussein Obama, lied repeatedly in order to cause a chaotic breakdown of the health insurance industry with the end game being total government control of 1/7th of the economy.

That's reality, pally. That's the truth. It HAS HAPPENED.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1024472 Nov 15, 2013
A bit later:

BAIER: The newest polls out from Quinnipiac, job approval rating it has taken a hit for President Obama. It's at its lowest in this poll at 39 percent approval, disapprove 54 percent. Is President Obama honest and trustworthy? That has flipped in a month. Now yes 44 percent, no 52 percent, as you can see the flip from October. And finally, will the website be fixed by November 30th? To your point, Kirsten, not a lot of people think it will be.
POWERS: Yes. It could be. Who knows? But they have bigger problems than that. They have bigger problems than fixing the Web site. They have bigger problems such as the fact nobody believes anything they say anymore.
And so, and even the idea that they think that 50-year-olds should have maternity care is very concerning to me. You know, people are being forced to pay for things that they will not use. It is not for them to tell people -- I don't need to be told I need to have mental health coverage. If I wanted it, I would have gotten it. You know, and I think that people are getting a little fed up, even Democrats, with this stuff.
For the record, Powers is 44 and is therefore precisely the demographic ObamaCare specifically targets to do exactly what she bravely claimed on air Tuesday: force people to pay for things they don't want or need in order to subsidize insurance for those that are either poorer, older, or less healthy.

Maybe folks on MSNBC and others parroting Democratic talking points about "substandard plans" should take heed.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1024473 Nov 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not debunked. I heard her say it myself.
What part of "the bioch is lying" don't you understand Flacko?

Do you really think that a 44 year old married woman who's had extensive cosmetic surgery, an who employs an agent, attorney, manager etc has a private fkn policy that costs $154 per month???

Are you a dumbazz or what???

She's a fkn liar bozo, just like all the others who go on FOX with they're sob story lies.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1024474 Nov 15, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
these trolls love America just hat 48 million Americans ... they do love the fetus
Yep, and when those unwanted babies are born, you better believe they will deny it free healthcare.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1024475 Nov 15, 2013
Now that 40 House Democrats - we'll just round 39 up by one - have joined the other side - the side Obama and Reid called "traitors", "hostage takers", "racists", "anarchists", etc., etc., etc...

...wonder what Obama's next move is...after he's finished having a temper tantrum, I mean...and Jarrett manages to calm him down by reminding him he's still the king in her eyes and she'll figure out what he should do?
Laney F

New York, NY

#1024476 Nov 15, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party loses in the end
This jaw-dropping Obammyism on ObammyCare is dedicated to you:

"The marketplace offers new options with better coverage and tax credits that might help you bring down the cost."

Key word: "Might."

Another major departure from the president's Obamacare sell job.

As Phil Klein pointed out yesterday, based on HHS' own numbers, only a fraction of those who've applied for Obamacare coverage so far have been deemed eligible for subsidies.

And presumably, only some of those eligible applicants would receive enough taxpayer money to lower their overall costs.

Obamacare's average premium hike nationwide is a 41 percent jump -- which does not include soaring out-of-pocket expenses caused by rising deductibles and copays.

But, but, but...isn't ObammyCare "free?"
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1024477 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, surprise, I disagree. The November 12th poll by Quinnipiac shows that 75% of Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling healthcare. 79% of Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling is job and 86% believe he is honest and trustworthy. The same number trust that Obama will do a better job handling healthcare than Republicans in Congress.
His low number is with his handling of immigration...only 66% of Democrats approve (probably because it is on the back burner at the moment).
Let's face it...we are a country divided down political lines like never before and, IMO, we have the obstructionist Republicans in congress to thank for it. You people are only cutting your own throats by continuing down this negative path.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-cent...
"You disagree", and then post the Quinnipiac poll that has baruck down well below 40% approval?

Chimp, you have No clue, and NO say. You WILL be crushed in the midterms, and not even the 37 hypocrite dumocrats that tried to save their political bacon by crossing party lines o vote with Republicans today on the House baruck btch-slap will be spared.

You are either mentally-defective, or just a wishful dreamer. Either way, you're a failure....

Orlando, FL

#1024478 Nov 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Democrats always vote for what the majority of what their constituents want, "only" when they are afraid of getting booted!
...and some will in 2014.
Ain't it the truth though...ain't it just the truth?

(And, yes, leosnana, I know the correct contraction is "isn't".)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1024479 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of you. You missed the point. People who can't afford to pay higher premiums go without (including drivers). They are left with no choice. Obamacare gives the uninsured a choice. I don't really care about the under insured. If they had taken more responsibility for their health needs, they wouldn't have a problem.
Yet here you sit all day; a wart hog ignoring her OWN mental health needs......

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1024480 Nov 15, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
How many branches of government are there?
What are they?
What are their function according to the constitution?
First answer is 3.
Second answer is Legislative, Judicial, Executive and they each have a individual constitutional function which they must complete or be in breach of their individual oaths of office according to the constitution.
Third answer, is the Legislative Branch writes bills and must passed them through the House of Representatives and the Senate then the bill is either signed into law by the president or the bill is vetoed. The Judicial Branch prosecutes/enforce the laws that have been violated. Executive Branch enforces and crafts the policy, both foreign and domestic that follows our constitution to improve America and Americans ability to prosper and grow to their full potential as citizens. The Executive's most honored responsibility is to do NO HARM to the American People.
ACA has turned upside down the healthcare industry in our country. So far, over 5 million have lost their healthcare insurance some are these millions are in critical care facilities fighting for their lives. How many have gain healthcare under ACA? 106,000 get insurance and over 5 million lose their healthcare.
This is a travesty, debacle and is unlawful. You can't take away from one group that paid for healthcare to give it to another group there is no ethics, morals or constitutionality to that act.
<spam>
LCNLin

United States

#1024481 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real mature" post for a fourth grader.
Gets upset when she does not get her way?

Orlando, FL

#1024482 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of you. You missed the point. People who can't afford to pay higher premiums go without (including drivers). They are left with no choice. Obamacare gives the uninsured a choice. I don't really care about the under insured. If they had taken more responsibility for their health needs, they wouldn't have a problem.
This is where you and a diminishing numbers of liberals who also think like you miss the boat completely.

No one wants Obama to make choices for us.

His choices cost a lot more and force us to pay for things we neither want or need.

And he can't stop lying to us - about everything.

It's not that hard to understand really.
Help for you

Naples, FL

#1024483 Nov 15, 2013
I really think this country is doomed when you see how Dems and Reps buy votes and the country is broke.
It makes no sense except for the politicians.
LCNLin

United States

#1024484 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, surprise, I disagree. The November 12th poll by Quinnipiac shows that 75% of Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling healthcare. 79% of Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling is job and 86% believe he is honest and trustworthy. The same number trust that Obama will do a better job handling healthcare than Republicans in Congress.
His low number is with his handling of immigration...only 66% of Democrats approve (probably because it is on the back burner at the moment).
Let's face it...we are a country divided down political lines like never before and, IMO, we have the obstructionist Republicans in congress to thank for it. You people are only cutting your own throats by continuing down this negative path.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-cent...
News keeps getting sadder for the teabaggers...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024485 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
People with little minds, like you, can't comprehend "honest and direst".
“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.” Spencer W. Kimball
direst? Pea brain. You should have consuted your spell checker instead of the dictionary, sh*t-fer-brains.
LCNLin

United States

#1024486 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sooo comical!! After voting four dozen times to repeal Obamacare and shutting down the government, they just can't contain their glee. In their pea brains, their negativism has been rewarded. They are completely blinded to the facts.....Obama will not allow Hatetriots to repeal Obamacare. It's not going to happen.
Even Republicans are tired of the TP
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024487 Nov 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and when those unwanted babies are born, you better believe they will deny it free healthcare.
Shouldn't you be running along mow? The Truant Officer is coming!
LCNLin

United States

#1024488 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
the correct contraction is 47% or the popular vote
and a loss in Virgini.
)(
Are you enjoying the cooler weather ... after the long hot summer?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1024489 Nov 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1024490 Nov 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
More People Signed Petition to Build Death Star than Signed Up for Health Care
more people signed up to live on mars than for obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 307,059
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 233,045
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 9 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 17 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 22 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web