Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024056 Nov 14, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was HONORABLY DISCHARGED. Period.
What was the coward and adulterer Bubba Clinton's excuse for dodging the draft?
And in case you've forgotten, it's November, 2013 and Liar in Chief Barack Hussein Obama is the very lame duck president. I must admit I'm enjoying watching his legacy go down the crapper along with the rest of his fraudulent life story.
lol! I know...

... they FOUND him!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024057 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're having a nervous break down aren't you son?
Fixing the website will only delay the inevitable and as time ticks on more and more will die because of OBAMACARE !!!

Liberalism is dead!!!

It's the culture...
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1024058 Nov 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why you keep going to Wallyworld everyday. American men are so damn stupid, you deserve it
It's your vodka, lily ... you miserable lush.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1024059 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Coming soon to a theatre near you: Obama's War Against Marriage!!
Narration by Aunt Batty Lou
Is that what your vodka calls you?
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1024060 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Did Flack respond? Speak Russian, he might go for it!!
lily prefers Russian vodka ... or for that matter, any vodka
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1024061 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
War Against Marriage; part one
vodka has obviously caused the lily marriages to end ... as well as to commence
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024062 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, if you believe liberalism is dead, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride to come!
Strange you Gilligan and that old woman would embrace failure as a Obama hallmark or accomplishment.... then again, that's all Obama bin Lyin has to show now after 5 years...

AND... demokRATs jumping ship running for the ObamaKare exits, only to find Obama bin Lyin has the doors chained shut you idiot...

Obamakare is the poison on America, NOT the cure you dumbass...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1024063 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
66 million Americans are stupid and Lois is right.
Please don't lump in the Obama supporters with Lois; it's totally unfair to Lois
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024064 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Fixing the website will only delay the inevitable and as time ticks on more and more will die because of OBAMACARE !!!
Liberalism is dead!!!
It's the culture...
lol! Keep shouting from your soapbox in your birthday suit son.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024065 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Keep shouting from your soapbox in your birthday suit son.
And... since you voted for Obama bin Lyin you are part of the problem you dumbass...

Had Romney got elected, Romney would have implemented obamakare professionally you loser..

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024066 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you Gilligan and that old woman would embrace failure as a Obama hallmark or accomplishment.... then again, that's all Obama bin Lyin has to show now after 5 years...
AND... demokRATs jumping ship running for the ObamaKare exits, only to find Obama bin Lyin has the doors chained shut you idiot...
Obamakare is the poison on America, NOT the cure you dumbass...
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
lol! Oh son. You're the one predicting failure, not me.

I'm just telling you if you really believe that, sit back and enjoy what's to come!

What's the matter son? Afraid you might be lying?!?!??!

I love this comedy channel!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1024067 Nov 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> But but but....now the president called O'bama will permit those fly-by-night ripoff artist insurance providers to continue offering the lousy scam coverage the idiot voters seem to like for some reason.
Obama: I will not allow the insurance companies to use the ACA as an excuse to raise rates. If the republican idiots who purchased lousy scam coverage from fly-by-night ripoff artists after the ACA was passed want to keep their coverage, so be it and good riddance.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024068 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And... since you voted for Obama bin Lyin you are part of the problem you dumbass...
Had Romney got elected, Romney would have implemented obamakare professionally you loser..
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
... and you ARE a problem no matter who you voted for son!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024069 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.... said the hostage taking terrorist!
It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1024070 Nov 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how stupid are you really? Serious question.
Well, I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024071 Nov 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... and you ARE a problem no matter who you voted for son!
Funny, you try to blame Republicans for Obamacare…not one Republican voted for it you dumbass. The Tea Party knew what Obama bin Lyin and the Dem’s plan would do and warned us since it was passed.

But Obama lied (again) and reveresed course after elected. Obamakare is the poison on America, NOT the cure...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024072 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: I will not allow the insurance companies to use the ACA as an excuse to raise rates. If the republican idiots who purchased lousy scam coverage from fly-by-night ripoff artists after the ACA was passed want to keep their coverage, so be it and good riddance.
The government has no business being involved with your body or in health care or in your bedroom dumbass...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1024073 Nov 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm a heck of a lot smarter than you.
LOL..at OLD Women.. Seems we can admit there's some real, deep, fundamental problems and issues with that selfish statement you dumbass... LOL..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024074 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
lol! Yes. Hostage taking terrorism IS your culture son! I agree!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1024075 Nov 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you try to blame Republicans for Obamacare…not one Republican voted for it you dumbass. The Tea Party knew what Obama bin Lyin and the Dem’s plan would do and warned us since it was passed.
But Obama lied (again) and reveresed course after elected. Obamakare is the poison on America, NOT the cure...
Liberalism is dead!!
It's the culture...
Funny son. That's YOUR claim.

But I do blame the hostage taking t-per like you for trying to bring the United States to its knees!

Be proud of yourself son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 232,878
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 201,164
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 28,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 11 hr Roy the Boy 686
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Thu Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web