Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431755 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1023608 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
Why does he have goons standing out in front of the podium like some mob boss?
Oh never mind. It's just the media talking to each other because he is late again!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1023609 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
does not stop teaparty from posting to each other all day long LOL
the circle jerk never seems to stop.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1023610 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
Little men need big guys to protect them.

It looks like they are having teleprompter problems.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023611 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for it, Obama should be showing up at any time.......I'm sooooooo excited to see what our great leader is going to pull out of his a$$!!!!!!! I wish he would hurry up, the suspense is killing me!!
Psychologists say people who are chronically late are selfish and inconsiderate.

Let's not forget during his little speech that Republicans were called everything from anarchists to hostage takers to racists and hated puppies and children when they tried warning everyone this was going to be a disaster.

He's now 30 minutes late.
WOW

New York, NY

#1023612 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican pain on exhibition on the thread
AMERICAN PAINFUL POLITICIANS cant even start on time just like Disastercare
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023613 Nov 14, 2013
Hello rightwing morans and normal people, what's the latest?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023614 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh never mind. It's just the media talking to each other because he is late again!!!
Are all you Foxbots sitting around staring at your TV's waiting for the president to deliver a speech which none of you are going to believe a word of? You seriously need to get real live. LOL

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1023615 Nov 14, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you propose? Maybe only release redacted documents like the Obama Administration does?
On April **,*****, President Obama was in ******** making a speech about taxes ********** He ********** trying to ********** the bill's most ********** saying:“We're not ********** American ***** that's *********. I mean, I do think ********** most of the American is ********** more money.”

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1023616 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for it, Obama should be showing up at any time.......I'm sooooooo excited to see what our great leader is going to pull out of his a$$!!!!!!! I wish he would hurry up, the suspense is killing me!!
damn... of course he had to interrupt RUSH.
WOW

New York, NY

#1023617 Nov 14, 2013
Lies Lies And More lies coming The sleuths at ABC News tracked down Adriana (her last name was withheld), who agreed to sit for an interview.

Adriana, who is not a US citizen, lives with her husband and 21-month-old son. She is originally from Colombia and has been in the US for 6 years.

She said she never agreed to be the face of Healthcare.gov , the Affordable Care Act insurance portal that launched on Oct. 1.

Adriana said she simply wanted free family portraits when she called the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

Prevented this

#1023618 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
be quiet the circle jerk is speaking now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023619 Nov 14, 2013
Who the hell sits around their tv set waiting for the president to speak? Too funny.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1023620 Nov 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychologists say people who are chronically late are selfish and inconsiderate.
Let's not forget during his little speech that Republicans were called everything from anarchists to hostage takers to racists and hated puppies and children when they tried warning everyone this was going to be a disaster.
He's now 30 minutes late.
Scrambling, my dear. Like one of us who just got very bad news and has to travel a great distance in a hurry.

Prevented this

#1023621 Nov 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hello rightwing morans and normal people, what's the latest?
O'bama is blaming the American people for his stupidity. Be quiet.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1023622 Nov 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll propose a solution. Stop all welfare. Stop all food stamps.
That will fix the "unemployment" problem and the illegal alien problem at the same time.
It's obvious the Democrats want to get the illegal aliens registered to vote. There are 30+ million illegal aliens here. That will end our existence if they do this.
I doubt Americans will give their country up without a fight. Obama will cause what will probably be the single largest slaughter of humans in history if they are able to get 30 million illegal aliens registered to vote.
No. People have to eat and need a home.
There are jobs everywhere but someone controls
who gets them. They put a block on my telephone
so that I cannot call out.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1023623 Nov 14, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
does not stop teaparty from posting to each other all day long LOL
And overnight.

Prevented this

#1023624 Nov 14, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
On April **,*****, President Obama was in ******** making a speech about taxes ********** He ********** trying to ********** the bill's most ********** saying:“We're not ********** American ***** that's *********. I mean, I do think ********** most of the American is ********** more money.”
Oh Goody O'bama is going to double down with a pair of deuces.
WOW

New York, NY

#1023625 Nov 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaah that term fits the OBAMA supporters Circle jerk lolololo Clinton said this disastercare crap cluster foch lololololololololol i cnat Lie no more for this guy the WAITER wow
WOW

New York, NY

#1023626 Nov 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Who the hell sits around their tv set waiting for the president to speak? Too funny.
his LOYAL SUPPORTERS thats who hahahahahahahahahahahahlololol olololololololo
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1023627 Nov 14, 2013
flack wrote:
Flack having a mental breakdown. He is entering Carol/Lois, DBWriter territory. It's amazing how many of you rightwingers have snapped on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 10,086
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 311,869
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Les Miles 32,401
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web