Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022324 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the old republican double standard. Heck, George W. Bush was a drunk and he became President!
And a coke head as well. Now painting self nudes in the shower!! Raising money for Hews for Jesus!! What a nutjob
Jessup

United States

#1022325 Nov 11, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never a blood alcohol test done on Laura, who caused the death if her boyfriend. His family sued her family .
No little lib, I need the complete list of deaths surrounding the Clinton's then and only then will I answer this question.

Still waiting...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1022326 Nov 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Hells kitchen chef's Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, since 2007 losing 750,000 jobs per month, the worst recession in 80 years, controlling the purse strings, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, tripling the debt, two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...
AND... Hair Balls for brains Hairy Reid is still cooking-up more poison and hate for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you complete idiot...
Most American now see democrats for what they truly are: losers and obstructionists.
It's the culture...
That's odd Obama has added 200,000 jobs in the past month & this is while you tea baggers closed the government down. Funny also how you ignore Wall St in 2008 and it's control over Reagan, Bush & co in sending the sheriff out of town while they pillaged mum & dad's life savings. That was nothing to do with Pelosi & Reid
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022327 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Co worker! Where might that be? A meat packing factory?
lily does some meat packing in between benders, if you know what I'm sayin'
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022328 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree and hope it will evolve into universal single payer
You mean your charge card at Boca Liquors doesn't yet qualify?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022329 Nov 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Simple question. No answer expected.
Why do you hate Jews?
Peace
KMA
Huh? It's Bush who hates them , wants to convert them to Christianity in time for the rapture!!!

You'll never get a candidate in the White House again with this continued anti semitiism, anti women, anti gay, anti everyone mantra
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022330 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
There was never a blood alcohol test done on Laura, who caused the death if her boyfriend. His family sued her family .
There needs to be a blood alcohol test on you, especially since you're slurring your words so long after Happy Hour has ended.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022331 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to know much about professional gardeners or professional pool and house cleaners. These people tell you when they are available to work and they bring their own supplies.
"Too lazy"? No. I find cleaning house extremely mundane and BORING. I'm wayyy too busy with other things. IMO, everyone should have a professional cleaning service if they can afford it. No one should be a slave to a house. You only live once.
Oh Galt doesn't even have furniture!!
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022332 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
And a coke head as well. Now painting self nudes in the shower!! Raising money for Hews for Jesus!! What a nutjob
lily reveals the highlights of her resume.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022333 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh Galt doesn't even have furniture!!
Then you won't have to worry about falling off his bar stools.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1022334 Nov 11, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
No little lib, I need the complete list of deaths surrounding the Clinton's then and only then will I answer this question.
Still waiting...
Actually son, you'll have a long wait.

Hope it's a happy one!
THANKS VETERANS

Lillington, NC

#1022335 Nov 11, 2013
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including his life.'" Author Unknown

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.-- Thomas Paine

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.-- Thomas Paine

Veterans, you swore an Oath...

Oath of Enlistment

I,(NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Officers Oath

I,[name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

Your Oath NEVER expires! It's time to keep it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022336 Nov 11, 2013
IBR12 freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh No. Russia started it when they put nukes on Cuba. Don't care much for the Kennedy's any of them, in fact. But JFK did make the right move. If he didn't Cuba would be a Soviet military base today. Having the KGB, Spetznat forces 90 miles off the US from 1962 to today.
Wikipedia - Cuban missile crisis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Cr...

" ...Khrushchev was also reacting in part to the nuclear threat of obsolescent Jupiter intermediate-range ballistic missiles which the United States had installed in Turkey during April 1962"

JFK was President from January 20, 1961 November 22, 1963

Khrushchev repeatedly demanded that JFK remove those Turkey nukes pointed at Moscow. JFK refused.

So Khrushchev and Castro decided to up the ante especially after all of the failed invasion and assassination attempted by the bungling JFK.

If you find this unpalatable then try Searching elsewhere. You will find the same historical accounts of how JFK started it with Castro and Khrushchev ending it.

JFK finally agreed to remove those Nukes from Turkey if Khrushchev would remove those nukes from Cuba with the additional JFK demand that his backing down not be publicly declared by either Castro or Khrushchev.

So JFK got to look like God's gift to Liberals and naive Americans. The NY TImes went crazy ever since and has been lying about it forever.

Also, during those tenses days of standoff, it is a little known fact that a Russian Submariner saved the world when he refused to fire a nuclear torpedo at unsuspecting American Naval forces.

PBS - Secrets of The Dead: The Man Who Saved the World: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/featured/the-...

Liberal American Media has long been the source of poisoned minds of children - including mine.

I learned to grow up and pull away from Liberal Media and I am free at last, free at last, Thank God I am free at last!

I am not saying that JFK was an evil man like the Magic Negro but JFK was not the American Hero President that so many think he was. In his personal life, he was a scumbag cockhound, as they say....and as Jackie said later. He was untrustworthy and a failure in many areas. He was image and not substance.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022337 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
waiting..........

“no one told me”

Denver

#1022338 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
College professors use too many 3 syllable words for you? I was afraid of that.
LCNLin

United States

#1022339 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Single payer may be in the next generation

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1022340 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm... I wonder how many presidents had wives who actually killed someone?
On purpose? My guess would be the last democrat Liar in Chief Clinton. Then again, what difference does it make at this point?

I wonder how many drunk Senators murdered a girl, ran away like a coward, and had daddy make his problems disappear?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1022341 Nov 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd Obama has added 200,000 jobs in the past month & this is while you tea baggers closed the government down. Funny also how you ignore Wall St in 2008 and it's control over Reagan, Bush & co in sending the sheriff out of town while they pillaged mum & dad's life savings. That was nothing to do with Pelosi & Reid
Obama added them? He has hired 200,000 people to his staff? Really?

The unemployment rate remains steady at aprox 7%. In order for the rate to remain steady, one of these statements must be true:

1) People are not being hired for all these new jobs,

or

2) 200,000 jobs are being lost at the same rate that these 200,000 are being created.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022342 Nov 11, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you right wing morons are running around crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Obama doesn't "give a crap" because he is a winner that makes things happen, unlike you losers that wring their hands and whine when there's a bump in the road. Watch Obama and you'll learn something about problem solving.
"Obama doesn't "give a crap" because he is a winner that makes things happen.."?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

Like healthcare.gov , eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

Like Solyndra, huh?

Like Benghazi, right?

Like Fast n Furious, eh?

You need a refresher course in propaganda, dood:>

“no one told me”

Denver

#1022343 Nov 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
the cowardly Benedict Arnold speaks. Obama has added? What an unbelievable moron and traitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Chosen Traveler 27,370
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min New Age Spiritual... 227,447
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Pastor Pete 200,941
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Pearl Jam 305,564
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••