Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022343 Nov 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd Obama has added 200,000 jobs in the past month & this is while you tea baggers closed the government down. Funny also how you ignore Wall St in 2008 and it's control over Reagan, Bush & co in sending the sheriff out of town while they pillaged mum & dad's life savings. That was nothing to do with Pelosi & Reid
the cowardly Benedict Arnold speaks. Obama has added? What an unbelievable moron and traitor.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022344 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually son, you'll have a long wait.
Hope it's a happy one!
Not as long as you'll have for those Oblamakare Depends/flypaper combos piled up in the Oblamakare warehouse.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022345 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
These constant flyweight attacks on Obama have the obvious goal of drawing attention away from the Bush disaster.
As in:
1. Two unfinished wars, one of which he lied us into.
2. A growing recession.
3. A bank crisis created by bad bank loans and credit default swaps, which the Congressional GOP Majority failed to rein in.
Now the Country is paying for it, and the GOP carnival barkers are ranting desperately in an effort to distract from Bush's part.
DING...DING...DING....

Bush-Bashing Alert!

Go play, boy. We're talking about your daddy here and not a *REAL* President.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1022346 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia - Cuban missile crisis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Cr...
" ...Khrushchev was also reacting in part to the nuclear threat of obsolescent Jupiter intermediate-range ballistic missiles which the United States had installed in Turkey during April 1962"
JFK was President from January 20, 1961 – November 22, 1963
Khrushchev repeatedly demanded that JFK remove those Turkey nukes pointed at Moscow. JFK refused.
So Khrushchev and Castro decided to up the ante especially after all of the failed invasion and assassination attempted by the bungling JFK.
If you find this unpalatable then try Searching elsewhere. You will find the same historical accounts of how JFK started it with Castro and Khrushchev ending it.
JFK finally agreed to remove those Nukes from Turkey if Khrushchev would remove those nukes from Cuba with the additional JFK demand that his backing down not be publicly declared by either Castro or Khrushchev.
So JFK got to look like God's gift to Liberals and naive Americans. The NY TImes went crazy ever since and has been lying about it forever.
Also, during those tenses days of standoff, it is a little known fact that a Russian Submariner saved the world when he refused to fire a nuclear torpedo at unsuspecting American Naval forces.
PBS - Secrets of The Dead: The Man Who Saved the World: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/featured/the-...
Liberal American Media has long been the source of poisoned minds of children - including mine.
I learned to grow up and pull away from Liberal Media and I am free at last, free at last, Thank God I am free at last!
I am not saying that JFK was an evil man like the Magic Negro but JFK was not the American Hero President that so many think he was. In his personal life, he was a scumbag cockhound, as they say....and as Jackie said later. He was untrustworthy and a failure in many areas. He was image and not substance.
JFK was, above everything else, a liberal Democrat. Had he been able to serve out his term, and presumably a second one, there's no telling how radical he would have been. As it turned out, LBJ was more than willing to carry Kennedy's torch - to the continuing detriment of our society. Kennedy and LBJ planted the seeds that eventually grew into Obama's Moron Coalition.

Lapeer, MI

#1022347 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I wonder who at the time had the slogan, "Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less"! Karl Rove and Gingrich come to mind.
"Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less" is what the Magic Negro was heard saying to Larry Sinclair in the back of a Chicago Limo.....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1022348 Nov 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Most of Americans come to mind: People were tired of paying high gas prices, just like we have been tired of paying high gas prices since O'bama was elected.
Nope. Once again you are WRONG. Drill baby drill was solely the Republican battle cry. That is a FACT.

"Newt Gingrich's American Solutions for Winning the Future organization continued to solicit signatures for its "Drill here, Drill now, Pay less," campaign in support of more domestic production in American waters" even after the Deepwater Horizon rig sank.

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/04/30/30gre...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1022349 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama doesn't "give a crap" because he is a winner that makes things happen.."?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....
Like healthcare.gov , eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....
Like Solyndra, huh?
Like Benghazi, right?
Like Fast n Furious, eh?
You need a refresher course in propaganda, dood:>
Well he got this part right: "Obama doesn't "give a crap".
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1022350 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DING...DING...DING....
Bush-Bashing Alert!
Go play, boy. We're talking about your daddy here and not a *REAL* President.
Will they ever grow up and start taking responsibility for their actions?

Location hidden

#1022351 Nov 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama is going to lie some more: Health insurance plans only count subscribers as enrolled in a health plan once they’ve submited a payment. That is when the carrier sends out a member card and begins paying doctor bills.
When the Obama administration releases health law enrollment figures later this week, though, it will use a more expansive definition. It will count people who have purchased a plan as well as those who have a plan sitting in their online shopping cart but have not yet paid.
“In the data that will be released this week,‘enrollment’ will measure people who have filled out an application and selected a qualified health plan in the marketplace,” said an administration official, who requested anonymity to frankly describe the methodology.
And yet? why would we expect anymore? it is called O'bamaliarcare.
Plagiarism Alert!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1022352 Nov 11, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they ever grow up and start taking responsibility for their actions?
No

Lapeer, MI

#1022353 Nov 11, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was, above everything else, a liberal Democrat. Had he been able to serve out his term, and presumably a second one, there's no telling how radical he would have been. As it turned out, LBJ was more than willing to carry Kennedy's torch - to the continuing detriment of our society. Kennedy and LBJ planted the seeds that eventually grew into Obama's Moron Coalition.
LBJ accelerated JFK's blundering mess in Vietnam and started the scourge of the 60's - The Great Society.

Today, every Liberal wants to have their picture taken alongside a JFK Cardboard Cutout.

Location hidden

#1022354 Nov 11, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And a coke head as well. Now painting self nudes in the shower!! Raising money for Hews for Jesus!! What a nutjob
I find it interesting that Bush would be part of a fund raiser to "train people in the U.S., Israel, and elsewhere “to work towards convincing Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah”. Bush converting Jews to Christianity by “sharing his passion for setting people free.” He must really enjoy not having to kiss up to the Jewish lobby any longer.

Rabbi David Wolpe tweeted about Bush’s appearance, saying “This is infuriating.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Yeah

San Francisco, CA

#1022355 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as long as you'll have for those Oblamakare Depends/flypaper combos piled up in the Oblamakare warehouse.
?????

Lapeer, MI

#1022356 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism Alert!!!
Plagiarism Alert???

So...what?!!...you've been caught quoting stupid people again and claiming it for your own?

Lapeer, MI

#1022357 Nov 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that Bush would be part of a fund raiser to "train people in the U.S., Israel, and elsewhere “to work towards convincing Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah”. Bush converting Jews to Christianity by “sharing his passion for setting people free.” He must really enjoy not having to kiss up to the Jewish lobby any longer.
Rabbi David Wolpe tweeted about Bush’s appearance, saying “This is infuriating.”
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
You and lily share the same bar stool.

...and the same stool:>
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#1022358 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism Alert???
So...what?!!...you've been caught quoting stupid people again and claiming it for your own?
lol! You really are trying to prove you're even more stupid than anyone thought. Well son, I'd have to say you're a success!

Location hidden

#1022359 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less" is what the Magic Negro was heard saying to Larry Sinclair in the back of a Chicago Limo.....
You are such an immature moron. Better go to bed before Daddy finds out you are playing with his computer.

Lapeer, MI

#1022360 Nov 11, 2013
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned.

Hee, Hee, Hee.....how many mountain roads are there on a golf course?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA......

the boy has balls, alright.....
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1022361 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No
I agree.

Well, now wait, Obama did take credit for killing Bin Laden, of course then they went and shot off their mouths about the fact that it was Navy SEAL Team 6 who got him-after that the members of Navy SEAL Team 6 were targeted by the Taliban, and more than 20 of them were killed three months later.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#1022362 Nov 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You and lily share the same bar stool.
...and the same stool:>
waiting for your dinner eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,494
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Richardfs 233,181
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr feces for jesus 307,110
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 4 hr yinefsfgd 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 22 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web