Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,902)

Showing posts 938,021 - 938,040 of1,033,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL have had fun exposing the weak minded intoxicated Teabaggers on this thread. Simply observe how they resort to dysfunctional, derogatory and factless comments when faced with facts. Exposing their comic book, bumper sticker ideology. Now observe their so called leadership in the House on the Hill and how they are replicas of each other. Is this what we ant for our USA. Less than callow sophomores with never increasing degrading intelligence. You decide 2014.
When in doubt simply vote OUT all republicans. Canít go wrong with that. Vote for your Health, your childrenís Health and nutrition, your pensions for retirement and for your children as well. Its republicans job to see that you are to be deprived of these simple luxuries for their profits. See ya at the polls..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Republicans Have Grown To Hate America As Much As They Hate President Obama

There is a popular saying that Republicans hate President Obama more than they love America, and although Republicans hate the President with extreme prejudice, they hate Americans with the same intensity as they do the President. If any American does not believe it, let them cite one demographic that has not been adversely affected by Republicans, or one thing they have done to help the people. It is time for Americans to face a sad truth and that is if they are people of color, women, senior citizens, middle class, children, Christian, Veterans, or poor they are under assault in the Republican war on Americans.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/04/republ...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Het there "Bernard", WTF, "Bernard" - god what a name -

N - E - R - D

Can you even still get a hard on,

B - E - R - N - A - R - D ?

Oh, only when you think you will get a quarter from Obama?

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Phag.

It's obvious - Bernard, you are a useless zero.

Go post your nonsense, keep doing it.

It demonstrates what a loser you are, Democrat.

Old, very old, fool.
Bernard Forand wrote:
LOL have had fun exposing the weak minded intoxicated Teabaggers on this thread. Simply observe how they resort to dysfunctional, derogatory and factless comments when faced with facts. Exposing their comic book, bumper sticker ideology. Now observe their so called leadership in the House on the Hill and how they are replicas of each other. Is this what we ant for our USA. Less than callow sophomores with never increasing degrading intelligence. You decide 2014.
When in doubt simply vote OUT all republicans. Canít go wrong with that. Vote for your Health, your childrenís Health and nutrition, your pensions for retirement and for your children as well. Its republicans job to see that you are to be deprived of these simple luxuries for their profits. See ya at the polls..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
There is a popular saying that Republicans hate President Obama more than they love America, and although Republicans hate the President with extreme prejudice, they hate Americans with the same intensity as they do the President. If any American does not believe it, let them cite one demographic that has not been adversely affected by Republicans, or one thing they have done to help the people. It is time for Americans to face a sad truth and that is if they are people of color, women, senior citizens, middle class, children, Christian, Veterans, or poor they are under assault in the Republican war on Americans.
<Mindless propaganda from a zero>

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans idea of tort reform was to cap awards for malpractice.
In other words, you want the government to tell you what your eyesight is worth, what your daughter's life is worth.
As long as Republicans insist on caps, there will be no deal with Democrats on tort reform.
as you've been a welfare mooch your entire life, it's easy for you to say. Most juries are made up of imbeciles.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama saying he visited 57 states!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm evidently not a bigoted f*ck like you, Since I don't know what this person's situations is so I don't pass judgement.
No, you're an ignoramus who has no skin in the game and revels in every opportunity to steal other people's hard earned money.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No SS, No Medicare.
Food stamps, welfare, section 8 and an Obamaphone.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can play ancient history all you want Carol, but let's just cut to the chase and ask why the GOP has been wasting time and money attempting to repeal a law that was their idea in the first place?
The answer is easy. It's because Barack Obama signed it into law and they took a blood oath to obstruct anything that came out of his White House.
Lying, stinking turd.
Off Subject

Talladega, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

This company are look for promoters across America and Canada!

http://bham.craigslist.org/fns/4172192302.htm... .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<Mindless propaganda from a zero>
which means that it hit the nail on the head.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Wall Street Journal is clueless about economics. Only Obama and the Democrats are the experts in economics, ask a Liberal!
If Obama could balance his checkbook, I'd be amazed. Dems habitually stick their noses in things they are entirely ignorant of.

How many things has Oblama said he knows nothing about? Add healthcare and economics to his list of ignorance.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want the government to decide what your daughter's life is worth.
Funny from the " OMG OMG the government" crowd.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Idiot and liar, tort reform would do nothing of the sort, see Texas. So easy to pass out other people's money, isn't it? Next time you need a doctor, call up Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., they'll fix you right up.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want the government to decide what your daughter's life is worth.
Funny from the " OMG OMG the government" crowd.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
See the great asbestos rip off, the biggest swindle and fraud in American history, the trial lawyers are still milking that.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"Bernard" is trying as hard as he can to vent his hate for his failure in life...
The politics of envy. The politics of indolent losers with no ambition, skills or talent. Typical dems.
YOU the IGNORANT

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wax turturds votes:
Warmonger Bush. Yes!
Warmonger Bush. Economy wrecker. YES!
MCLAME/PALIN. YES!
ROMNEY/RYAN. YES!
Libertard?
Hardly!
YOU LOSER!
REPUBLICAN!
Put away your beaver! Nobody wants to see it!
Except your boyfriend fenris!
Rub your beavers together!
Republican scumbags!
LIARBAMACARE for lowlife ghettobama dwellers such as you! Enjoy!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More brainless gibberish. You left teaching in the early 1990's after spending less than a decade in a semi rural Florida district yet go on as though you were the commissioner of education. NCLB came on board in 2001, long after you left the profession__I guess that disqualifies your opinion?
I suspect your attitude in combination with your mouth made you very unpopular in the system and you walked away with a chip on your shoulder which you still carry.
Squeeltime, isn't it time you got off your massive posterior and got a job? Your kind are ruining the country.

Since: Sep 12

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

It does not matter what wrongs are committed by obama and the left. Liberals will defend their actions and will go diwn with the ship. I have tried to explain it to old school demos and show them the truth wright there in front of their faces such as cylindra, Bengazi, fast and furious, the lie about healthcare and keeping your insurance, the fact that liberals are anti God, pro abortion, duped by Gore on global warming, Obamas past drug use, his hatred for our Nationa Anthem, not putting his hand on his heart while it was being showcased. The anti American president still gets support from media no matter what..lol. Its comical how weak our media is, bunch of spineless obama bots. We need true leadership , really. God please help my country.
NuculurNotSurpri zedbama

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! Please one and all, welcome my latest, greatest and most favorite newest sockpuppet creation "OBAMA the GENIUS" to our topix family!! Please dearest friends, show him some of that topix LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication.
I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!! Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix.
It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Obamafantasyland where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
With love, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
as stupid as you are dumb, give it up, no one either reads or believes your seemingly non stop drivel and dreck.
You need to get a job too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 938,021 - 938,040 of1,033,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Just Think 216,630
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Trojan 26,088
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr not a playa1965 303,199
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••