Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278293 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1020521 Nov 8, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you do drive a horse and buggy. It would be easy for someone to mistake you for amish.
Well, I suppose there's that.

Hey my wife and I just bought a boat, I may take it up the Chesapeake next summer, if you want we can stop by and pick you up, have a couple drinks and talk about the old days.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1020522 Nov 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only mindless gibberish to someone who can't come up with a sensible response.
Galt acts like all conservatives think exactly alike on the issue of abortion and all liberals think exactly alike on the same issue.
So do you agree with Galt or is this simple question mindless gibberish?
Once again babe, math betrays you.

Galt believes that high voltage, anti abortion Christians and certain other single issue fools such as yourself have damaged the GOP.

Galt's correct.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1020523 Nov 8, 2013
Ins knew you would loose your plan!

He intentionally lie to the million of brainless Democrats on here. You guys were fooled by your incompetent man -child from Kenya! You were taken, stupid!

Not a single Republican was ever fooled!

So come to our side, we have the truth, we know what is happening. We are AWAKE.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1020527 Nov 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again babe, math betrays you.
Galt believes that high voltage, anti abortion Christians and certain other single issue fools such as yourself have damaged the GOP.
Galt's correct.
Realtime also agrees with Galt. Galt voted most agreeable poster of the day.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1020528 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
If the Republicans hadn't adamantly refused to work with the Democrats on the healthcare reform bill we may have had a better bill and smoother implementation.
Bah! Every reasonable idea, like tort reform, was dismissed without discussion. Obama has never compromised on anything except his willingness to change the meaning of his campaign promises. Good leaders like Reagan and Clinton crossed over to listen and compromise. President Smug is unwilling to do either, instead he invites others over for a pompous lecture.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1020529 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt, if you lose these religious nuts on the right like Lois/Carol there will be only a handful of Republicans left.
Brace yourself.

A 2011 Gallup poll said 92% of Americans professed a belief in God.
Registered Republicans don't make up 92% of the population.

That means a lot of them are on your side of the fence.

I know that was a hard pill to swallow, so are you okay?
Les Toil

Palm Coast, FL

#1020530 Nov 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, Bush was never elected by the people. the Court picked W the first time after Gore won the popular vote.
the second was won on the back of voter fraud.
http://baltimorechronicle.com/070505Miller-Ir...
and as with holding with tea party rules....implied voter fraud can be nothing but the truth because......well, just because.
Actually, you have just proven to the entire forum that you are the liar you are...LOL Now you have good reason to support the nation's liar, Barack Hussein You Can Keep Your Old Doctor, Period ... LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020531 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Romney was just a ruse to distract us from this pending purchase. Very clever.
part of a plan to drive the NYC Bocajews into the ocean...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1020532 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I suppose there's that.
Hey my wife and I just bought a boat, I may take it up the Chesapeake next summer, if you want we can stop by and pick you up, have a couple drinks and talk about the old days.
I live inland a good ways, you think your boat can handle that?

If it can, sure, I would love to. We have a lot of catching up to do. BTW, you can have the pumpkin back I borrowed off your porch, I don't need it anymore.

Orlando, FL

#1020534 Nov 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again babe, math betrays you.
Galt's correct.
And the growing number on your side of the fence who think abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy doesn't damage your party's politics?

Even killing born alive babies?

I'll take the fools on my side any day.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1020535 Nov 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any private sector corporate manager who had sex with a subordinate would be fired if the sex became common knowledge.
reason being there is no way for the sex to be truly consensual...
Bullsht__BJ's are just as fashionable in the corporate world as in the political world. Those aren't cricket's one hears on K-Street pal but the sounds of zippers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020536 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary will win in 2016 and again in 2020, she'll be fine.
Homer has a better chance than that stroke-addled old woman...

Hillary is just too old, too late, too sick....

Orlando, FL

#1020537 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime also agrees with Galt. Galt voted most agreeable poster of the day.
You're agreeable with those who kill babies born alive too.

So your opinion about the most agreeable poster of the day doesn't count.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1020538 Nov 8, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the new national party spokesman. You didn't see the article in the East Pocono Gazette? Page 13? Bottom right hand corner? Next to the Food King coupons?
I vote the Bull Moose party line across the board in every election.
Congratulations. As spokesman of the Raging Bull party, I fully endorse your spokesmanshipmenship as best as your interests don't conflict with my interests.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020540 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt, if you lose these religious nuts on the right like Lois/Carol there will be only a handful of Republicans left.
Evangelical Christians are the Republican equivalent of the DemoKKKrat plantation Negroes, a captive vote ignored immediately after the election....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1020541 Nov 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself.
A 2011 Gallup poll said 92% of Americans professed a belief in God.
Registered Republicans don't make up 92% of the population.
That means a lot of them are on your side of the fence.
I know that was a hard pill to swallow, so are you okay?
Why is that a hard pill to swallow, Homer part of that 92%. What is your point?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1020542 Nov 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
If the Republicans hadn't adamantly refused to work with the Democrats on the healthcare reform bill we may have had a better bill and smoother implementation.
Impossible...the basic premise that one can insure more people with better coverage for less money was fundamentally flawed.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1020543 Nov 8, 2013
Signs the economy is on fire!

Taxpayers paying...

$81,000

to monitor bats!

https://www.fbo.gov/index...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1020544 Nov 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Obama has said it was always his intention that no one should lose a plan he wanted to keep and I believe him.
Obama on those who have received cancellation notices:
"It means a lot to them. And it’s scary to them. And I AM SORRY that they, you know, are finding themselves in this situation, based on assurances they got from me."
“But obviously, we didn’t do a good enough job in terms of how we crafted the law. And, you know, that’s something that I regret. That’s something that we’re going to do everything we can to get fixed.”
I would call that is all he needs to say. That is certainly more than Bush ever offered in the way of an apology for killing 45,000 Americans.
Your being a naiveté and a Kool-Aid drinker will not matter to the millions in the middle class that have their wallets hit hard. There is nothing worse in the way of losing a vote than to hit someone in the pocketbook, and deceive them.

Your apathy of "too bad" will not help them with choosing to either insure or feed their children.

StoopidF*ck.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1020545 Nov 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer has a better chance than that stroke-addled old woman...
Hillary is just too old, too late, too sick....
***Breaking News!***- John Galt endorse Homer in 2016.
"I'm flattered and well flabbergasted." - Homer 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min dollarsbill 247,759
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 29,959
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Emily 6,966
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed cpeter1313 310,234
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 1 Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web