Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374636 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Just Curious

Seville, OH

#1020317 Nov 8, 2013
Mind Freak wrote:
<quoted text>Alex Jones is "Controlled Oppostion".... He's a "Zionist"
Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RNseMDToKdkXX
Research "Video News Release"
Quote:
A video news release (VNR) is a video segment made to look like a "news report", but is instead created by a "PR firm", "advertising agency", "marketing firm", "corporation", or "government agency". They are provided to television newsrooms to shape public opinion, promote commercial products and services, publicize individuals, or support other interests. News producers may air VNRs, in whole or in part, at their discretion or incorporate them into news reports if they contain information appropriate to a story or of interest to viewers.
Critics of VNRs have called the practice deceptive or a propaganda technique, particularly when the segment is not identified to the viewers as a VNR. Firms producing VNRs disagree and equate their use to a press release in video form and point to the fact that editorial judgement in the worthiness, part or whole, of a VNR's content is still left in the hands of Journalists, Program Producers or the like. The United States Federal Communications Commission is currently investigating the practice of VNRs.
Read More: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_news_rel...
Check out this next clip....
BUSH Fake Media Disclosure - YouTube-1.mp4
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I was just trying to get some opinion as to how believable it is that our government is bought out by globalist bankers and corporations. I tend to believe it's true, and if so, then why the rigid divisiveness among citizens? "They" want us to be divided. How do we know the divisiveness in Washington is real and not an act?

"They" found a way to get Obama re-elected. It was "necessary" in order to install Obamacare.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1020318 Nov 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time my wife and I were at the DMV to replace her worn out plates we were there 20 minutes tops.I don't know about Florida but here we can take care of routine business like license and registration renewals by mail or on line so in most instances there's no need to go to a DMV office at all. Obamacare isn't going to make any difference in making appointments with your physician twit and ER's might very well be less busy since people will be able to see a doctor and prevent conditions from becoming so bad that they need immediate care.
Thanks for the predictions NostraDumbAss.

What would we do without know-it-alls like you?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1020319 Nov 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time my wife and I were at the DMV to replace her worn out plates we were there 20 minutes tops.I don't know about Florida but here we can take care of routine business like license and registration renewals by mail or on line so in most instances there's no need to go to a DMV office at all. Obamacare isn't going to make any difference in making appointments with your physician twit and ER's might very well be less busy since people will be able to see a doctor and prevent conditions from becoming so bad that they need immediate care.
Carol was attempting to compare wait times for seeing a doctor to getting a new license plate and of course she was lying.

There's no such thing as a three hour wait at the tag office, particularly on a Monday afternoon and appointments aren't available for those purchasing new or renewing existing tags title transfers etc. In addition to tag offices operated by the DMV Florida has private agencies in certain areas.

Without lies, she really doesn't have much to offer.

One might spend three hours at the drivers license office however, particularly if a drivers test is required. Appointments can be made at those offices.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1020320 Nov 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol was attempting to compare wait times for seeing a doctor to getting a new license plate and of course she was lying.
There's no such thing as a three hour wait at the tag office, particularly on a Monday afternoon and appointments aren't available for those purchasing new or renewing existing tags title transfers etc. In addition to tag offices operated by the DMV Florida has private agencies in certain areas.
Without lies, she really doesn't have much to offer.
One might spend three hours at the drivers license office however, particularly if a drivers test is required. Appointments can be made at those offices.
None of what all three of you are blabbing about is scientific. At least Carol is stating one example that actually happened, whereas you two spineless needy liberals are just speculating and drinking your Kool-Aid.

Nothing government gets involved in works better or ends up costing less, that much we know.

Why you think Obamacare is going to be so great, just shows hat little zombies you on the left are.
nj raider1

Vineland, NJ

#1020321 Nov 8, 2013
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text> I was just trying to get some opinion as to how believable it is that our government is bought out by globalist bankers and corporations. I tend to believe it's true, and if so, then why the rigid divisiveness among citizens? "They" want us to be divided. How do we know the divisiveness in Washington is real and not an act?
"They" found a way to get Obama re-elected. It was "necessary" in order to install Obamacare.
Of course America is run by elitist/economic globalist! It's been since America's soul was sold by the republican congress to the Rothschilds, when they pass the FED reserve act behind closed doors. There's levels to this corperation call America. The reason it fails again & again is, each level looks to the lower, less fortunate societies for blame, instead looking to help those same people. Even the gov't ( or at least until Obama was elected) was subject to this top down economic policy, that's been a total failure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1020322 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... where was John McCain born son?
Would you be talking about the John McCain that co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996, and went to Syria for a photo op with Al Qaeda about a week after they slaughtered a Christian village, and said US Armed Forces should be fighting shoulder to shoulder alongside Al Qaeda?
Is that the same John McCain you're talking about?

Panama, on United States territory, both parents being born in the United States. John McCain didn't have to create an obviously fraudulent birth certificate, moron. John McCain didn't need a foreign passport to enter the United States, and then use it to travel to a country on the US State Department's No Travel List. And, it's very easy to find a whole slew of people who met John McCain at the Naval Academy.
Would you like to compare John McCain to anyone?

John McCain obviously is not a constitutionalist, moron. I've known that since he co-authored the Line Item Veto bill. You'd know that, too, if you knew anything at all about what happens here.
It didn't surprise me one bit when he exposed himself as a RINO. I've known that since 1996. YOu would, too, if you weren't the most ignorant dupe here.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1020323 Nov 8, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama is "sorry"!
Every time a Democrat comes up with new way to control us, they end up being "sorry".
Why?
Because they are CLUELESS on simple basic economics. Their blind desire to control us blinds their common sense.
Yes, he is sorry and we are sorry he is in charge! Yes, they are sorry a.s.s.es!
Representative John Dingell (D-MI) 3/24/2010:

"The harsh fact of the matter is ..... it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020324 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's paying yours? Mr pretend Subsidized oilfield engineer?
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.

Show me the subsidies to oil companies. You still haven't been able to show anything but politicians using the words "oil subsidies". It's easy to find proof of subsidies to, say, farmers. For some reason, you can't find one shred of evidence those mythical subsidies to oil companies exist.
That's because there is no evidence for something that doesn't exist. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.

Show me the subsidies to oil companies.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1020325 Nov 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>less than 2% of the population is homosexual, and yet they want everyone in their bedrooms. The democrat controlled senate had nothing better to do than vote to pass a law to give homosexuals special treatment today--too bad... once again, the democrats are not worried about J O B S.
Wow Wretch, a other dumb post.

The 2% that are homosexual want you out of their life.

I understand you want the ability to discriminate against guys & Muslims.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1020326 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You do know taxes were used to pay for the American Revolution, right son?
So I guess what you're saying is you prefer 'king and crown' instead!
Only Obammy himself is into that King and crown stuff. He takes turns with Moochelle over who is Queen for the Day.

Can you 'splain this racism:

When mass shootings don’t matter… to the media
POSTED AT 8:01 AM ON NOVEMBER 8, 2013

First, the bad news: as you’ve no doubt heard, there was another mass shooting. Nine people shot, three dead. The good news: A “person of interest has been taken into custody.

DETROIT – A convicted felon who was wearing body armor when police arrested him in a Detroit suburb will be questioned in an investigation into the fatal shooting of three men in a back gambling room of an east side barbershop.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig described the man as a person of interest in Wednesday evening’s shooting at Al’s Barber Shop that left six other people wounded. Speaking at a Thursday news conference at police headquarters, Craig said the bloodshed may have stemmed from an ongoing feud.

Craig did not name the person of interest and provided few details about the arrest. He said Rochester police picked up the man north of Detroit without incident on an unrelated felonious assault charge.

That’s pretty terrible. And of course, the reason you must know about it is that the press must be all over this story, right?

Well… not so much. I heard second hand that CNN had done a fifteen second throw before commercial on it. Buzzfeed managed five whole sentences about it. ABC News put up a 26 second video segment. Huffpo – always quick like a bunny to talk about the evils of guns when so much as a single person is injured – managed a fair number of paragraphs. BUT IT WAS ENTIRELY FACTUAL, WITH NO OPINONS ON TEH CAUSES, THE EVILS OF SOCIETY or what have you.

In short, this story essentially hit THE MUTE BUTTON wall shortly after it hit the air.

WHY IS THIS? Could it be that the shooter(s) and the victims didn’t fit the RIGHT profile?

Lorne Carter told the Detroit Free Press that he was smoking a cigarette against the wall of a nearby business when he heard what sounded like 30 to 40 rapid shots.

Detroit has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country. Including Wednesday night’s barbershop slayings, 289 criminal homicides have been committed so far this year in Detroit.

Criminal homicides accounted for 386 of the 461 death investigations in 2012.

“Anytime you have … shootings of nine, it certainly does rise up as one of Detroit’s more violent incidents,” Craig said.

Craig said one person was shot and three others wounded during a shooting in October 2012 on the city’s west side. Seven teenagers _ including five students at Cody Ninth Grade Academy _ were shot and wounded while waiting at a bus stop near that school in June 2009.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020327 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You should have had your brown shirt goons at the polls son.
Think that would have helped?
It helped the Democrats in Philadelphis, didn't it? You do remember seeing that on the news, don't you?
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1020328 Nov 8, 2013
WHY WASN'T THIS A MAJOR STORY?

9 PEOPLE SHOT DEAD IN DETROIT...

This took place on the East side of Detroit.

I wonder what could be missing from this story which prevents THE SCHOLARS AT MSNB & CNN and the New York Times from launching into a lengthy tirade on the evils of guns and the deplorable lack of safety for citizens?

Could it, perchance, be that the shooter didn’t fit a particular profile?

Were the victims, gathered together in a back room for an evening of gambling, not quite sympathetic enough figures?

Were THEIR lives somehow less valuable or the shooter not quite evil enough?

Or – just maybe – does this shooting not fit the right profile to make tasty POLITICAL sausage?

Does the fact that this city already has some of the most restrictive gun restriction laws in the country make it somehow less newsworthy?

Things that make you go “hmmm.”

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020329 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, since you LOVE wnd comment on themselves....!!!!
It's great that the GOP sent their man to 'monitor' how people were voting!!! Clearly, those people didn't meet his party's expectations!
"...Officials with the Republican Committee in Harrisburg did not respond to a WND request for comment.
Ashcroft explained he had been assigned to monitor who voted, and as the evening went on and the local election computer system went up and down, he discovered that some people who had marked as having voted already also suddenly were reversed.
WND previously reported Obama’s success was nominal in states where authorities required voter identification, while he was very successful in states that did not require it.
WND also reported prior to Election Day that officials in Virginia were asked to investigate after a video caught the field director for Democratic U.S. Rep. Jim Moran’s campaign in an apparent conspiracy to commit election fraud.
What will Barack Obama do now that he has another four years in office? Find out in Aaron Klein’s “Fool Me Twice,” on sale now at WND’s Superstore
The video sting by James O’Keefe‘s Project Veritas, first reported by WND, prompted the resignation of Patrick Moran, who is also Jim Moran’s son, and a criminal investigation by the Arlington County Police Department in Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.
In a commentary today, WND Founder and CEO Joseph Farah said “without a doubt” the presidential election was stolen through voter fraud and manipulation...."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/poll-watcher-sees-...
Since when did you become a big fan of Ashcroft? I get confused. Which side of your mouth are you speaking from now?

Now, back to the locations where not one person pressed the wrong button by mistake.

Humans are fallible... except in 69 precincts around Cleveland and another 26 precincts around Philadelphia where not one person in about a million voters pressed the wrong button by mistake.
Thanks for pointing that out.
For extra credit, how about you do some research and tell all of us here where those voting machines were that were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. They are easy to find. Those are the machines that registered zero votes for Romney.
Or, are you going to change your idea about humans being fallible?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1020330 Nov 8, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
None of what all three of you are blabbing about is scientific. At least Carol is stating one example that actually happened, whereas you two spineless needy liberals are just speculating and drinking your Kool-Aid.
Nothing government gets involved in works better or ends up costing less, that much we know.
Why you think Obamacare is going to be so great, just shows hat little zombies you on the left are.
Carol's analogy was both stupid and a lie. GFY
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1020331 Nov 8, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama is "sorry"!
Every time a Democrat comes up with new way to control us, they end up being "sorry".
Why?
Because they are CLUELESS on simple basic economics. Their blind desire to control us blinds their common sense.
Yes, he is sorry and we are sorry he is in charge! Yes, they are sorry a.s.s.es!
What we have with ObammyCare is (for cynics--a government takeover of 1/5 of the economy that when it fails will bring about a single payer system and truly transform our society) and the very least:

ANOTHER example of the unintended consequences of an workable, failed Utopian, kumbya policy by Democrats.

Newville, PA

#1020332 Nov 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton is a misogynistic pig.
I'm sure he'd been prepared to tell a divorce lawyer how 'perfectly legal' extramarital sex was.
Then again, anything goes with you proglodytes.
Guess what, f*ckwad, it is legal to be a "misogynistic pig" and for two consenting adults to have sex.

I guess you right whiners want to make sex outside of marriage illegal. Wow talk about controlling people lives.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020333 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa requested an investigation into right wing organizations being targeted by the IRS. When the report only talked about right wing organizations,. the f*ckling dumbass Issa ran screaming down the street " OMG OMNG IRS targeting only Tea Party Groups OMG OMG OMG"
All organizations applying for that classification of non-profit were targeted because to get that classification of non-profit, you could not solely be a political group.
And guess what " The Tea PARTY - sounds like a political group to me.
You people are absolutely the dumbest bunch of uninformed jackasses on the planet.
It is a felony for someone in one department or agency to transfer personal information of one American citizen to any other department or agency, moron. That is the written law.

Now, we have this fact:

Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.

What this means is Sarah Hall Ingram committed a felony (and should be sent to prison for violation of that specific law). She included Lois Lerner and the White House in her violation of that law. Lois Lerner and the White House were complicit in that violation of that law. Therefore, Lois Lerner and whomever in the White House participated in this violation of that law should be sent to prison.

If you noticed, I referenced the law without referencing any political orientation, something you are not able to do.

So, since it's very obvious Sarah Hall Ingram and Lois Lerner and whomever was the recipient in the White House committed a felony, why should they not be sent to prison?
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1020334 Nov 8, 2013
Good news: Up to half of Illinois’ Medicaid enrollees aren’t eligible for the program
POSTED AT 11:28 AM ON NOVEMBER 6, 2013

Remember Medicaid? You know, the massive, costly federal healthcare program for America’s indigent?

Within the last few months, it’s been:

(a) exposed as an empirical failure by the most comprehensive study ever done, and

(b) expanded hugely by Obamacare, natch.

Here’s how Medicaid is working in the Land of Lincoln:

The early findings of an ongoing review of the Illinois Medicaid program revealed that half the people enrolled weren’t even eligible.

The state insisted it’s not that bad but Medicaid is on the federal government’s own list of programs at high risk of waste and abuse.

Now, a review of the Illinois Medicaid program CONFIRMS MASSIVE WASTE & FRAUD.

A review was ordered more than a year ago– because of concerns about waste and abuse.

So far, the state says reviewers have examined roughly 712-thousand people enrolled in Medicaid, and found that 357-thousand, or about half of them shouldn’t have received benefits.

After further review, the state decided that the percentage of people who didn’t qualify was actually about one out of four.

Medicaid is the textbook definition of “JUNK” coverage.

Obamacare supporters are presently trying to excuse the president’s historic “keep your plan” lie by arguing that people are only losing “crappy” coverage anyway.(In many cases, this isn’t true).

Yet they’re also resolutely in favor of doubling down on this failing government program — which provides genuinely HORRIBLE access AND LOUSY CARE.

It’s almost as if results and evidence don’t matter to THE PARTY OF SCIENCE.

Newville, PA

#1020335 Nov 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why do you not quit being a coward and answer the question? Who is paying the subsidies for health care insurance for those unable to now that the boy president nobama has screwed up the whole system? One thing about you, you are not a pretend. You are a bon a fide idiot.
Peace
KMA
Look, azzwipe, I know who is paying.

& so does the stupidf*ck who asked the question.

I understand, Moocher Eed, that you are too stupid to look up how the ACA is funded.

It is not my job to educate you.

And I see you are still slinging the racial slurs, Racist f*ck Eed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1020336 Nov 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wretch, a other dumb post.
The 2% that are homosexual want you out of their life.
I understand you want the ability to discriminate against guys & Muslims.
I'll discriminate against anyone who shoves their sexuality into my face and is part of any organization dedicated to the destruction of western civilization (which includes the United States, moron) every goddam day until they no longer exist.
Get used to that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Brian_G 310,974
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 32,248
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr IB DaMann 9,548
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr ChristineM 254,916
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web